Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:26 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge (18762 Views)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Flying Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by DonCortino: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chikpat:

U dont bliv.

Guy! Forget! U r a confamd WAILER!!!

And u are a certified zombie!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by ishiamu(m): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
SmartChoices:

the judge is a very honourable and honest man. only a fool disregard such evidence and goes around looking for nonexistent evidence.... may God visit the looters of Nigerian resources with vengeance..

meanwhile I hope you can substantiate this claim in the court of law?... Your identity is not unknown and your other monikers

you know that boys identity??
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by decasey(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sibrah:
Why didn't the judge speak b4 now?
so u think d judge just wake one morning n decided 2 mean amaech name.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by wellmax(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmydollars4life:

their are in power, it he can cover up easily that is Nigeria for you.
English please
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Realist2: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Is that your uncle?
Your Moniker
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Chikpat(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
DonCortino:

And u are a certified zombie!!

Dats ur opinion! In ur rights n privileges u can say wateva u want to say
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by DonCortino: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chikpat:

Dats ur opinion! In ur rights n privileges u can say wateva u want to say

Why r u upset na?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by nwabobo: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
wellmax:

...and what did CJN do?
Did CJN make any reference to this in their statement in defense of the Judges?

Point of correction, CJN never issued any statement in defense of the judges. He only made a statement condemning the modus operandi of the DSS in the matter. Those are 2 distinct matters.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by wellmax(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
nwabobo:

Point of correction, CJN never issued any statement in defense of the judges. He only made a statement condemning the modus operandi of the DSS in the matter. Those are 2 distinct matters.

I agree. I was refering to their communiqué after the emergency meeting. It wasn't a defence like you said. Thanks.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by autonomous22: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amaechi for agree ??.... criminal
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by CashVessel(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
wellmax:
If Amaechi tried to bribe you, why did you keep quite until now.
He is a judge and thats their work ethic. They dont appear in public functions or issue press statements. Find out. They are not allowed to chair public functions or appear on invitations. The only way he would have spoken out is what he already did before now; through the CJN. The CJN is away if all these things he's saying now.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by emmexyy96: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
nonsense....abeg hu get pin mouth charger
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by tuniski: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Babacele:
why I would believe this judge who is trying to divert our attention from the bribery scandal hanging on his neck by mentioning Amaechi's name? it s simple : this is how I got the money in my account? Amaechi didn't need to bribe any judge for Rivers case was very clear. And the Ubima LionTiger just reinforced my believe in him by saying he is dragging the 'judge' to law court to explain better . no be today Wike n co have been shouting Amaechi this Amaechi that but lack d balls to prosecute him and you don't need any FG or his agencies to do that . instead of d f.....king judge telling us' I didn't collect bribe from any body, this is how I made my money' he is shouting Amaechi. Are u sure it isnt Wike n co that really bribed this stinking robe? Can't you see?
Amaechi will disappoint you ultimately. We all know they all are corrupt especially the executive which is the most corrupt!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by PentiumProf: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rotimi amechi you are the most corrupt nigerian politician
You can decieve zombies including your boss buhari but not me or any reasonable person
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Babacele: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
tuniski:

Amaechi will disappoint you ultimately. We all know they all are corrupt especially the executive which is the most corrupt!
what are your reasons? I don't deal in emotions or sentiments like Igbos. I ain't no hate filled one-way robots and if u ain't too Mr ,give me your reasons. I'm waiting.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Clerverly:
The judge is looking to politicize his criminal conduct..

Amaechi Tried to bribe you..You only reported Verbally to CJ..You didnt write a formal petition to him, EFCC, DSS etc..You waited till you were arrested for bribery before coming out with this afterthought.

I can bet with anything, that this senseless letter was written by Wike, Fayose and Akpabio, and presented to judge for onward transfer to the CJ...

Only an Ipob yoot and a senseless Nigerian will believe this concocted story by the disgraced Judge..

NgeneUkwune weldone
Keep defending the undefendable
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Babacele: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:
Rotimi amechi you are the most corrupt nigerian politician
You can decieve zombies including your boss buhari but not me or any reasonable person
if u ain't PentiumPro u can't be ; a poor version of the original Moniker. you can only get the F (fake, fail , fal....etc )added to that beautiful title. If you are sure of your statement about Amaechi bring your reasons and evidence and let us gist.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by PentiumProf: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Babacele:
if u ain't PentiumPro u can't be ; a poor version of the original Moniker. you can only get the F (fake, fail , fal....etc )added to that beautiful title. If you are sure of your statement about Amaechi bring your reasons and evidence and let us gist.
Like i said amechi is the most corrupt politician in nigeria
Amechi used the metro line project to embezzle rivers funds
Amechi spent over 17 billion rivers money on Buharis campaign
Amechi despite recieving over two trillion naira from both federation account and internally generated revenue between 2007 and 2015 could not execute any world class project
The money ended up in amechis pocket
Since you are amechis mouth piece advice him to refund rivers money
Buhari will not save him when he starts suffering

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Babacele: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

Like i said amechi is the most corrupt politician in nigeria
Amechi used the metro line project to embezzle rivers funds
Amechi spent over 17 billion rivers money on Buharis campaign
Amechi despite recieving over two trillion naira from both federation account and internally generated revenue between 2007 and 2015 could not execute any world class project
The money ended up in amechis pocket
Since you are amechis mouth piece advice him to refund rivers money
Buhari will not save him when he starts suffering
let me teach you how to do this :
1 . bring evidence of all the Fed allocation to Rivers and IGR under Amaechi, ministry of finance will give u free .
2 . bring all d budgets submitted n implemented which are documents of governments plan to spend states resources;
3 . then list d projects executed n not executed by Amaechi,; cost them including salaries ,bills and wages;
subtract 3 from 4 above and tell us how much is the difference and where is it . Even Wike with all his noise used to deceive you Igbos can't approach a competent law court to challenge Amaechi . anything short of this is all noise ; empty noise .
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by basadenet: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2016
This is not the first time Ameach had been linked with corruption yet Pmb did nothing. So I would not be surprised if our President look other way.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by LionTiger(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Babacele:
why I would believe this judge who is trying to divert our attention from the bribery scandal hanging on his neck by mentioning Amaechi's name? it s simple : this is how I got the money in my account? Amaechi didn't need to bribe any judge for Rivers case was very clear. And the Ubima LionTiger just reinforced my believe in him by saying he is dragging the 'judge' to law court to explain better . no be today Wike n co have been shouting Amaechi this Amaechi that but lack d balls to prosecute him and you don't need any FG or his agencies to do that . instead of d f.....king judge telling us' I didn't collect bribe from any body, this is how I made my money' he is shouting Amaechi. Are u sure it isnt Wike n co that really bribed this stinking robe? Can't you see?
Babacele, Stop using my moniker for that Bus conductor.Else I will sue you for Intellectual Property Theft.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Babacele: 1:57am On Jun 22, 2019
LionTiger:
Babacele, Stop using my moniker for that Bus conductor.Else I will sue you for Intellectual Property Theft.
Really?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge by Babacele: 1:57am On Jun 22, 2019
LionTiger:
Lols.. ..plenty lawyers go defend me pro bono. He has even graduated to " The National Lion". If I should ask you now what is your grouse against the bus conductor ,your answer won't be far from 2015 defeat of Clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) / Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos) / Fashola: Under Estimate Tinubu's Intelligence At Your Own Peril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.