Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] (40912 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Man Accused Of Stealing In Benin, Beaten, Lands In Intensive Care Unit (Graphic) / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Kenneth205(m): 4:28am On Oct 19, 2016
About a month ago some theives invaded my friends house at upper Sokponba in Benin City, broke through the window, and made away with some Valuable, his laptop, phone and jewelries, and yesterday at 4 am the same robber try to do the same to his street neighbors, and behold he was caught, beaten and handed over to the police, here are some photos of the alleged thief;

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Kenneth205(m): 4:29am On Oct 19, 2016

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Askmewhy(m): 4:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Thief is a way of life in Benin city!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Evergreen4(m): 4:51am On Oct 19, 2016
# Lol, after this incident, he won't steal again after undergoing this "bokoharam" treatment .

This is better than jungle justice

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by fran6co(m): 5:01am On Oct 19, 2016
KRASSY life
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by xendra: 5:05am On Oct 19, 2016
chimo!! at least they did not kill him. but y is he still in Benin? all his mate Don go Libya or at least dey road.

6 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by nrexzy: 5:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Chaii them 4 break one of him leg so as to spot him if he is anywhr

3 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23am On Oct 19, 2016
This is exercise nah, they helped him exercise all parts of his body, joints..

17 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Opistorincos(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2016
cry
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by EHMIR(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2016
I sold my fathers cow to buy her iphone7,am i normal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Marvel1206: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Lmao.. See as dem do am like bush meat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by MVLOX(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Omo na Okporoko tiring dem give d guy ooo.... D worst part be say many go go come back come still upgrade for the act of theifery, robbery and kidnapery

3 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by veekid(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jesu mio
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by jiinxed: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol. Nigerians no get joy at all! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Debaddest(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
OMG, what did I just see??

14 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by johnshagb(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
In his case, the police is indeed your friend grin. He'll ever be grateful to them for coming to his rescue.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by southernbelle(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Askmewhy:
Thief is a way of life in Benin city!

Are you sure you are okay??
undecided undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Scarceguy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kini ngo fo le se laye ti mo wa/2× Aye ti mo wa kaka kin jale kaka kin jale ma kuku seru, Kini ngo fo le se laye ti mo wa...... To my yoruba peeps who can relate.....

4 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by SaintzPeter(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
jesos.. ! ... see as dem tie d guy like stock fish..

11 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by bettercreature(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin he look like fried grass cutter

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This is exercise nah, they helped him exercise all parts of his body, joints..
I was watching out for your comment and that of your ilks

Oh, it is now an exercise? Where is the rule of law you guys have always preached?

What happened to the court?

It is now an exercise coz he is a common man like you and I?

But if it were corrupt judges and politicians who stole/collected more than this, it is DICTATORSHIP, WITCH HUNTING, MEDIA TRIAL

God is watching your stinkingly disgusting hypocrisy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Deeypeey(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
#Wicked
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by XaintJoel20: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
thfd
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Exponental(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lucky him...... With the anger in peoples blood, he would have been killed.. That's if he can negotiate well with the police sha!
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
chimo!! at least they did not kill him.
but y is he still in Benin? all his mate Don go Libya or at least dey road.
He is trying to raise capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Dinocarex(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
I am sure most of the people that beat the thief Shouted 'lack of rule of law' when bigger thieves of common wealth (Politicians) were arrested.

Where is the rule of law her?

Who gave them power to beat a thief?

the rule of law should be that the thief be handed over to the Police.
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by kekakuz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
[size=20pt] what are those jeez[/size]
Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
hehehehe, upper boys nor get joy o,the area is now cool because most of them don enter Libya road, love the treatment he was given

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by XaintJoel20: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
chimo!! at least they did not kill him.
but y is he still in Benin? all his mate Don go Libya or at least dey road.
When you wan commot? No forget to call me make we go together..

Safe Trip..

2 Likes

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by Paragoon: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chai! See exercise..Six packs loading grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by kunlesufyan(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa ooo....see how they tied someone like ram Abeg

1 Like

Re: Robber Caught In Benin, Beaten And Tied Up [photos] by notoriousbabe: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omo if dis guy no change,him next victims go hear weeeen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.