Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! (4332 Views)

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning everyone.

It's so sad to post this here but I've already reached the end of the road and I don't know where to turn. I already have insomnia, I've not slept well for the past two weeks.

So I'm about to be homeless because I've not been able to balance my rent. My rent expired in April but I was able to pay half of it, now if I don't pay up before the end of this month, my landlord will not collect it again and will consequently issue me a quit notice. I need #57000 to balance up.

I lost my job early this year and it's been tough for me to get another one. I'm jobless and helpless.

I know the economic situation in this country has affected a lot of people, but if you are reading this and have the capability to help, I'm begging you to please do. I'm ready to provide proof of this to anyone who wants to confirm, please kindly PM me.

Please nairalanders, this forum is my last hope!
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by LMandela(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Sorry ma'am. God will provide u with a helper.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Winneygirl(f): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2016
What have you done to try and raise money for yourself?
I don't know your location, but isn't over 100k too much to pay as rent for someone who doesn't have a job?

Aside that, even though you registered this handle last month, this is your first post on NL with it.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Sorry bro, may God provide for you
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by diportivo: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2016
I don't understand how people will leave their families, friends, churches/mosques, neighbors etc only to come ask for help online.

Nairaland is now a charity organization? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
LMandela:
Sorry bro. God will provide u with a helper.

Amen, thanks.
I'm a lady
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by eyinjuege: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Miss, move back in with your parents wherever they are.
Its not as if you have a job making it compulsory for you to stay where you are.
Meanwhile, I think you're living beyond your means. You need to balance your rent with 57K , meaning the actual rent is around > 80K.
You also should have been saving towards your rent before you even lost your job, and after losing it should have made alternative arrangements to move in with friends or family before it expired.
Anyway, its not too late, as you can go and start asking your family members if you can move in with them, or try to get a loan from them to move to a cheaper place even if its face me I slap you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Winneygirl:
What have you done to try and raise money for yourself?
I don't know your location, but isn't over 100k too much to pay as rent for someone who doesn't have a job?

Aside that, even though you registered this handle last month, this is your first post on NL with it.

I actually have a little biz I'm into, I raised the half I paid from it and that half took away all profits and part of the capital and I live on this same biz.

I've lived in this house for two years, and yes, the rent is now too much because I'm no longer working and I've actually made up my mind to leave the house before another 6 months. I didn't leave earlier, hoping I would have gotten a job by now.
It's a room self contained and the rent was 100k before it was increased this year.

I've been a member of this forum since 2011(if you don't mind, I can pm you and give you my original handle) I registered this one the first time I was going to post this but I changed my mind, I decided to still keep trying to raise the money on my own.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Seal7:
I don't understand how people will leave their families, friends, churches/mosques, neighbors etc only to come ask for help online.

Nairaland is now a charity organization? undecided

hmmmm, that's if you have families that can help you...and church? well I tried, nothing came out. I'm sure you don't know how shameful it is to come here and beg people for help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2016
eyinjuege:
Miss, move back in with your parents wherever they are.
Its not as if you have a job making it compulsory for you to stay where you are.
Meanwhile, I think you're living beyond your means. You need to balance your rent with 57K , meaning the actual rent is around > 80K.
You also should have been saving towards your rent before you even lost your job, and after losing it should have made alternative arrangements to move in with friends or family before it expired.
Anyway, its not too late, as you can go and start asking your family members if you can move in with them, or try to get a loan from them to move to a cheaper place even if its face me I slap you.

candid enough, thanks.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2016
lofty900:
Sorry bro, may God provide for you

Amen, thanks
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2016
whatzdis:

Amen, thanks
ur welcome
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by baby124: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2016
So church can't help? But they will guilt members into paying tithes that could have gone into your savings for a rainy day. Where are your parents? You really should consider moving back home to them. It's tough for most people these days, so most people will be hard pressed to giving out money. When you lost your job, if you moved back home, that money could have helped you pay some bills in your family house and reinvest in your business. This situation is why family house is very important, that is if your family hasn't sold it off and is now renting another man's house.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by LMandela(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
whatzdis:

Amen, thanks.
I'm a lady
oh sorry, noted.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by sexymoma(f): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
My dear sister i should tell you the truth, dem go jos dey ask you question for hia ni
since you are a female, abeg i wan ask u nor get bf? your ex nko, u nor get friends, ya parents nko
all these ya story na jos story ooo, u nor give us full details

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
baby124:
So church can't help? But they will guilt members into paying tithes that could have gone into your savings for a rainy day. Where are your parents? You really should consider moving back home to them. It's tough for most people these days, so most people will be hard pressed to giving out money. When you lost your job, if you moved back home, that money could have helped you pay some bills in your family house and reinvest in your business. This situation is why family house is very important, that is if your family hasn't sold it off and is now renting another man's house.

hmmmm....which church, in fact I've finally ditched Church and even God sef!

No parent to help o, you can't imagine!
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by mastermaestro(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
whatzdis:

hmmmm....which church, in fact I've finally ditched Church and even God sef!

No parent to help o, you can't imagine!

You have ditched GOD? Wonderful! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Look for a flat or room mate, simples.

You lost your job in one year and can't afford to pay your rent means you were living above your means.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Look for a boss to sell ur goodies for ivory cos atall atall bad pass.

Ur situation is epileptic and in need of therapy

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Ranchhoddas: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
baby124:
Your kind will never turn down an opportunity to take lame shots at the church. Shioor!!!
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Look for a boss to sell ur goodies for ivory cos atall atall bad pass.

Ur situation is epileptic and in need of therapy
Ayam not understanding
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ayam not understanding

That's what I meant!
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by whatzdis(f): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
ifyalways:
Look for a flat or room mate, simples.

You lost your job in one year and can't afford to pay your rent means you were living above your means.

I've actually been looking for a roommate, I'm still searching.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by dayleke: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na wa o...
May your helper locate you o,Amen.
I pray you will not be sleeping when your helper passes by....
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by sisisioge: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Babes, I think you should really go back home...wherever that is or advertise for a roommate. It is well.

By the way, I think its in bad taste to beg for money like this...there's something really unsettling about it. If indeed push has turned to sholve for you, just come all out as you are with your old handle so people can make better judgement about helping or not. God forbid you mistakenly give PMer A your handle to be oneigal and PMer B your handle to be dyt or even PMer C you handle to be jidegal...after all na private messages grin grin
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by boomssey(f): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Seriously?am sorry about your condition sis because there's nothing like having a roof over your head.hmmmn....being good these days comes with a lot of trouble,i mean you find out that when you are good to people they only end up making you look like the bad person.I'm only feeling for u because you are a girl and have been in your shoes too.all i can say is that there is nothing God can't do o!just pray and have faith and that helper will surely locate u.
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Dyt(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
sisisioge:
Babes, I think you should really go back home...wherever that is or advertise for a roommate. It is well.

By the way, I think its in bad taste to beg for money like this...there's something really unsettling about it. If indeed push has turned to sholve for you, just come all out as you are with your old handle so people can make better judgement about helping or not. God forbid you mistakenly give PMer A your handle to be onegai and PMer B your handle to be dyt or even PMer C you handle to be jidegal...after all na private messages grin grin

I dey look you
cheesy cheesy

Where's the lady in red called ladymercedes

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by sisisioge: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dyt:

I dey look you
cheesy cheesy

Where's the lady in red called ladymercedes

grin grin grin
Imagine if she begins to call innocent people's monikers ke? The embarrassment no go get part two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by GodnGold: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmm,my office rent has expired too.
I paid for 6 months and the 6 months has expired.
Am due to pay another by the end of this month.
I need "no-question-bring-money nairalanders" to help me with...200 naira each.BIKO!

On a serious note,these "Please help me before I. .." threads are becoming annoying.

Ani adiro level mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Imagine if she begins to call innocent people's monikers ke? The embarrassment no go get part two.

Make onegai cash you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help, I'm About To Be Homeless! by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dyt:

Make onegai cash you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin but reason am nau. She fit begin dey drop monikers like its going out of fashion ke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lesbian Wife / GOD is Good / How My Twin Sister Wrecked My Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.