Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (47890 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by ayokunle032(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Are you are a third class graduate willing to work as a SALES EXECUTIVE OFFICER in the ISLANDS(lagos), With salary range btw 40k-50k(BASIC SALARY BEFORE COMMISSION) no experience Required , Please send your CV's to ayowfmc032@gmail.com, title of your mail should be ''SEO ISLAND''on or before 14th/NOVEMBER/2016. regards.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by teymmyt(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
I also got a call for assessment centre on 22nd Nov. email to be sent later. please what should we expect?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by TGM2015: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
emmykingsok:
I got a call from Union Bank earlier today, the guy asked me my qualifications and age, also he told that I'll be invited for an accessment center on 21st of this month.... please did any other person get a call from them?
Saw your PM. I believe the application has closed for this year and assessment center starting as scheduled. I also believe that the application is still open for continuous applications as there is high possibility that the recruitment will continue next year.
So people can continue to apply through Push CV.
Thank you.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by emmykingsok(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
TGM2015:

Saw your PM. I believe the application has closed for this year and assessment center starting as scheduled. I also believe that the application is still open for continuous applications as there is high possibility that the recruitment will continue next year.
So people can continue to apply through Push CV.
Thank you.

Thank you Sir,
please do you know the kind questions one should be expecting and what's the nature of the AC?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by aihie1: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gud pm guys...pls how many persons hv been contacted...i applied nd am yet to be contacted...pls was dere a stipulated age limit for d job?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by chrysanthus07: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2016
aihie1:
Gud pm guys...pls how many persons hv been contacted...i applied nd am yet to be contacted...pls was dere a stipulated age limit for d job?
same here, I m qualified for the job and also did the plum test,what 're there criteria for the selection, please can someone throw more insight on this.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by vin2012(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Raphafire101:

Pls where is the venue for the assessment
Don't know yet, haven't gotten the email
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by nmreports: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
I received a call from Union bank on Friday. Who else did?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
teymmyt:
I also got a call for assessment centre on 22nd Nov. email to be sent later. please what should we expect?
I also got a call and I was asked for my age, qualification and grade but I was not given any date for assessment centre. Please what does that mean?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
avicenna1:

I also got a call and I was asked for my age, qualification and grade but I was not given any date for assessment centre. Please what does that mean?

After you were asked these questions were you told "congratulations you have been selected for a recruitment test and we would send you a message for further details" If not maybe the answers were not what they wanted. I was asked the same questions and after I answer them I was told that I have qualified and been selected..still not received the message though.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
I was also called.

The guy said my interview would be on the 25th of this month but I will get an email to confirm it.

Note: if you are above 26years old and if you finish with anything less than 2:1.... Don't bother waiting for any call.

Wish everyone best of luck.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Raphafire101: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
sotozo:
I was also called.

The guy said my interview would be on the 25th of this month but I will get an email to confirm it.

Note: if you are above 26years old and if you finish with anything less than 2:1.... Don't bother waiting for any call.

Wish everyone best of luck.
I don't think they will contact all the people that met the requirements...I have heard from them too and I've got all they asked for
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by mayoor15(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Raphafire101:

I don't think they will contact all the people that met the requirements...I have heard from them too and I've got all they asked for
same here...less than 26, 2.1...what else do they want

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Ogunbayeje: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Has any HND graduate bin Called plzz signify ooo. From wat am viewing, I tink they ar only calling dose wt BSC not HND I gues oooo
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Omo, Union bank called me oh. Hope it won't be another scam like stanbic lol grin
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by FineWine94(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
Omo, Union bank called me oh. Hope it won't be another scam like stanbic lol grin

Lol. How did stanbic "scam" you?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
mayoor15:
same here...less than 26, 2.1...what else do they want
Abi oo....same here, only that am 26 but I made 2.1 too.....let them even skip this aptitude tests of a thing, its really getting someone fed up....Let it just be straight for interviews. If applicants don't have the required qualities, they can be screen out. I don tire of aptitude tests jarey.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
OtseD:

After you were asked these questions were you told "congratulations you have been selected for a recruitment test and we would send you a message for further details" If not maybe the answers were not what they wanted. I was asked the same questions and after I answer them I was told that I have qualified and been selected..still not received the message though.
No I wasn't told that. I think I know what's wrong. If you check their adver very well, it is stated clearly that applicant must not be more than 26 by 31st Dec 2016 but I clocked 27 on the 4th of November.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
FineWine94:

Lol. How did stanbic "scam" you?

That their online test was very ridiculous. How will a sane human resource team screen people based on an online test? I fail to see the rationale. I heard of people distributing the questions among friends to save time as well as so many other schemes...while people like me were busy forming integrity by answering the questions ourselves...chai...this is why Nigerian companies are always backwards.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by mayoor15(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

That their online test was very ridiculous. How will a sane human resource team screen people based on an online test? I fail to see the rationale. I heard of people distributing the questions among friends to save time as well as so many other schemes...while people like me were busy forming integrity by answering the questions ourselves...chai...this is why Nigerian companies are always backwards.
you were not alone jare

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
mayoor15:
you were not alone jare
same here oooo.....they turned someone to olodos.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by mayoor15(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tboy243:
same here oooo.....they turned someone to olodos.
lol
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by omonosa25(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
omonosa25:

Bros, no be so o... That personality test you think is not associated with the process must have been what was used to shortlist.

Oga, quote where I suggested that the personality test was not associated with the process. U sure say u dey see clearly today?

omonosa25:

plum( the aptitude test) is used to measure problem solving( the abstract part) and personality fit based off some defined requirement by the employer. it actually do return a score to the employer based on "fit".

Stating the obvious is absolutely unnecessary.

omonosa25:

if you don't have innovation as part of your personality element after the test, that means you did poorly in the abstract reasoning(problem solving, which was one of the stated requirement).

FYI, the plum test is for union bank and not stanbic. I took it and was called by a rep of union bank on monday. The post you quoted was against stanbic, not union bank. Try to follow through a conversation before commenting. There was no plum test for stanbic
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by ekeneluvsu(m): 3:15am On Nov 17, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Oga, quote where I suggested that the personality test was not associated with the process. U sure say u dey see clearly today?

Stating the obvious is absolutely unnecessary.

FYI, the plum test is for union bank and not stanbic. I took it and was called by a rep of union bank on monday. The post you quoted was against stanbic, not union bank. Try to follow through a conversation before commenting. There was no plum test for stanbic

My O'level result is in 2 sittings. I was 26 on Oct 1st with a 2.1 though. I was called and I just got the mail for the assessment on the 23rd of Nov. What do you think guys?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by captain1990(f): 3:44am On Nov 17, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

My O'level result is in 2 sittings. I was 26 on Oct 1st with a 2.1 though. I was called and I just got the mail for the assessment on the 23rd of Nov. What do you think guys?
I've got the same challenge too, I was called and asked some few questions and scheduled for an interview even though I've not gotten a mail from them, I want to call back the number to clarify this issue
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

Congrats bro. Give it a shot, it is worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by samuel3818: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2016
i didnt get a mail neither did i get a call from Union bank, and I am 22, 2:1, BEng....what should I do? is it in batches? embarassed
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Same here oo, am yet to be called. What can be done. I have 2.1 too and I clocked 26 last August.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by spongebob0006(f): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
me too o, 2.1 not up to 26 and av not bn called

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.