Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) (4322 Views)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
I know I have been so stupid and so trusting but I choose not to remain silent over this. I was scammed by someone i thot was a friend. How can you claim to want to help me and choose to put me in this kind of misery? It shall never be well with you and your generation forever Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola.

Guys, this guy pictured here is a scammer. He is a thief! A thief that will rot in the deepest part of hell. A thief that would never find peace till he dies!

A simple question i asked about a profitable business I could do got me into this mess. This bastard told me about kerosene business. About how he has links in getting me supplies. I transferred the sum of 250k into his account with Zenith branch. Account number 2084038267 since April 2016. I notified the bank as soon as i discovered it was a fraud and they couldn't do anything till the thief withdrew the money and they told me he is a customer while I'm not! The address he used in registering the account is fake, yet Zenith bank claim they usually confirm addresses of potential customers before opening any account in their names. My take is that there is someone at the branch where this account was opened who is an accomplice to this fraudster.

I choose to name and shame him and I'm hoping this gets to front page. At first, he was pleading with me about exercising patience that he will refund me back my money but now he stopped picking my calls and told me there is nothing I could do about it.

Dear nairalanders, blame me and cuss me out if you want but pls I need help on this issue. I need help in anyway possible about getting this guy to pay for what he has done. I may be the victim today but pls know that this could happen to anyone because no one ever prays to be defrauded and made to go thru stress. Right now, my hope of doing business had been put to a standstill. #notofraud #hardworkiskey #hardworkpays

cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by yeyeboi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
250k? Ehh

And who told you this is his real picture?

The Gods must hear this

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by nicerichard05: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
D
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by oppybouy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Scamman, Watch!
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Demigods666:
250k? Ehh

And who told you this is his real picture?

The Gods must hear this

I want to believe it is his real picture because his face wasn't different from the face on his account with Zenith bank.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

I want to believe it is his real picture because his face wasn't different from the face on his account with Zenith bank.

How did you see his face on his zenith bank account?

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by nrexzy: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
No vex.... u Don F*** up...
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by 9japride(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
He looks like a cultist. Sorry dude, N200k + is not beans. Karma will get him

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
sorry
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
His numbers are 08031983606, 09091086548.

Realising I have been scammed, I digged and found out his Facebook page but he deactivated and reactivated it again after a while but with restriction.

Another photo of him.

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Demigods666:

How did you see his face on his zenith bank account?

I saw his face from the document Zenith bank sent to the police after I made the report of the fraud. The police told me they will have to get a banker's order from the court. They got it after two weeks and it was submitted at Zenith bank head office in Victoria Island. I thot this banker's order mean the bank will put a hold on the account while investigation is on, but alas I was wrong. It was later that i found out the content is just for the bank to produce the details the fraudster used in registering the account with his picture attached.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
nrexzy:
No vex.... u Don F*** up...

yes I know I really f*** up and I have carried this bitterness, disappointment and annoyance with myself since April.

I really hope the mods can help me get this to the front page. I want to believe there would be someone out there who might know him and give him away. Also, I'm doing this so he won't be able to carry out this crime on someone else.

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by emiwanlee(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
If this guy is related to seun, they wont put it on front page, that was how they hyped buhari, see what we are facing now
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

I saw his face from the document Zenith bank sent to the police after I made the report of the fraud. The police told me they will have to get a banker's order from the court. They got it after two weeks and it was submitted at Zenith bank head office in Victoria Island. I thot this banker's order mean the bank will put a hold on the account while investigation is on, but alas I was wrong. It was later that i found out the content is just for the bank to produce the details the fraudster used in registering the account with his picture attached.

So now that he has fled with your money so. Do you wanna wait for police or....like to Use the other method..?
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can only hope bro.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can only hope bro.

cc mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by JBoss25(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Afonjas and 419, be like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
I will like to use every available method pls. I'm already at my wits' end. sigh! cry

Demigods666:

So now that he has fled with your money so. Do you wanna wait for police or....like to Use the other method..?
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by JBoss25(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:
I will like to use every available method pls. I'm already at my wits' end. sigh! cry

be wiser next time, I can never send money to somebody i don't know!
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:
I will like to use every available method pls. I'm already at my wit's end. sigh! cry

Find one strong witch doctor around Lagos or whatever location you are and tell him what you want done.

That will save time as I cannot even begin a black magic working due to the fact the moon in Gemini currently which is not a good time for black spells to be done as it will require intensive energy from me put in unlike when the moon is in other signs suitable for this.

Anyway find a witch doctor, it will be easier, print his picture and full name take it there. Witch doc must be Yoruba.

The dude will return your money.

You won't spend more than 5k.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Demigods666:

Find one strong witch doctor around Lagos or whatever location you are and tell him what you want done.
That'll will save time as I cannot even begin a black magic working due to the fact the moon in Gemini currently which is not a good time for black spells to be done as it will require intensive energy from me put in unlike when the moon is in other signs suitable for this.
Anyway find a witch doctor, it will be easier, print his picture and full name take it there. Witch doc must be Yoruba.
The dude will return your money.
You won't spend more than 5k.

I learnt my lesson the hard way.

JBoss25:
be wiser next time, I can never send money to somebody i don't know!
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:
shocked shocked shocked

I learnt my lesson the hard way.

You didn't learn anything the hard way.

You only fell victim because you over trusted which is no crime and you shouldn't regret and blame yourself.
It's okay to feel sad but don't let it pull you down when a simple solution can solve this.

You can reverse it. The dude will return your money in few days. once the picture reaches the witch docs hand, trust me. Yoruba witch docs do this charm better. Don't be scared, nothing is evil there as you people conceive..
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
When they tell you people to empower yourselves and become the God you are meant to be.

You people will be screaming evil evil evil.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Demigods666:

You didn't learn anything the hard way.
You only fell victim because you over trusted which is no crime and you shouldn't regret and blame yourself.
It's okay to feel sad but don't let it pull you down when a simple solution can solve this.
You can reverse it. The dude will return your money in few days. once the picture reaches the witch docs hand, trust me. Yoruba witch docs do this charm better. Don't be scared, nothing is evil there as you people conceive..

I feel compelled to go this route cos that bastard has proven to be very heartless but bro that 5k will go a long way in my life right now. More so, I don't know any native doctor.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by JBoss25(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Demigods666:
When they tell you people to empower yourselves and become the God you are meant to be.

You people will be screaming evil evil evil.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
He goes by the handle @mudajazzy on twitter.

I need everyone's help to blast him off. Pls note that he could be aggressive or abusive on phone.

A thief is a thief! Bolaji Adedamola is a thief!

cc mynd44 , OAM4J
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by todayboy: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
The best way to recover lost wealth is to forget about it life goes on

Don't hurt yourself more by chasing winds

Take it that you spend 250k to learn the hard way

Mind you don't let that stop you from taking risk because their are still good guys out there
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by hairstylist: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank you for the piece of advise but it really sound easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
He can only run but he cannot hide... owomate
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by neocortex: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

I feel compelled to go this route cos that bastard has proven to be very heartless but bro that 5k will go a long way in my life right now. More so, I don't know any native doctor.

I will advise you don't go the "witch doctor" route as most
of them are fraudsters themselves and you may end up
losing another huge sum of money to them.
The "witch doctor" can't do anything without a physical
contact with the accused, it is just like a doctor trying to treat an absent
patient.
Re: Face Of A Fraudster! Bolaji Mudashiru Adedamola (photo) by nrexzy: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
hairstylist:

yes I know I really f*** up and I have carried this bitterness, disappointment and annoyance with myself since April.

I really hope the mods can help me get this to the front page. I want to believe there would be someone out there who might know him and give him away. Also, I'm doing this so he won't be able to carry out this crime on someone else.
cc mynd44 OAM4J
I feel your pain bro!!!! Thanks for being a good Citizen notifying the Public on this Criminal.. Don't worry he would soon be caught..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos / So DSS Are Not Seeing This Video? / A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.