Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa (3752 Views)

Celebrity Skin Lightening Cream. Best Cream Ever! / Skin Whitening Cream / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by napnap: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2009
Has anyone ever been to a spa to pamper their skin? if i had tht chance, i would really love to pamper my skin,
I found a website that claims to cater for the needs of celebrities, and they even claim to have what stars like lil kim and rihanna use to bleach their skin. Id love to visit a spa someday if i get the money, maybe before my wedding i may look into spa beauty,  sad cuz i have a friend dat goes to spa regularly and i have no clue wat she uses, but her skin is so gorgeous, and she is very fair.

The website is www.Whiten-My-Skin.com
Re: Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by Sissy3(f): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2009
napnap:

Has anyone ever been to a spa to pamper their skin? if i had tht chance, i would really love to pamper my skin,
I found a website that claims to cater for the needs of celebrities, and they even claim to have what stars like lil kim and rihanna use to bleach their skin. Id love to visit a spa someday if i get the money, maybe before my wedding i may look into spa beauty,  sad cuz i have a friend dat goes to spa regularly and i have no clue wat she uses, but her skin is so gorgeous, and she is very fair.

The website is www.Whiten-My-Skin.com

why would you want to be "white and very fair" were you dirty before
Re: Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by dominique(f): 10:43am On Oct 23, 2009
skin whitening spa ma a$$. . .why cant we be proud of our chocolate skin
moved to fashion
Re: Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by chika98: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2009
Delete this spam
Re: Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by mohawkchic(f): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2009
napnap:

Has anyone ever been to a spa to pamper their skin?

[size=13pt] ~Yeah . . its not all about the skin tho. . it de-stresses or detoxify the mind & body. . very relaxing experience. .

~According to the services offered,you can indulge in Massages,Body Exfoliation,Body Wraps/Facials . . You might want to look into those types of methods to rejuvenate your skin instead having misplaced ideas about Whitening Skin spa treatment. . .
[/size]

napnap:

cuz i have a friend dat goes to spa regularly and i have no clue wat she uses, but her skin is so gorgeous, and she is very fair.

[size=13pt] ~Why dont you ask her?I'm sure it wudnt hurt to straight out enquiry what services she seeks at the spa. . .it isnt after all a secret!!

~ I reckon Your friend is prolly eating Right/drinking lots of water. .at most, she might be following a skin spa treatment/regime that works for her skin. . body exfoliation comes to mind. . .prolly just using products that works for her!  
[/size]
Re: Celebrity Skin Whitening Spa by mahogany28: 4:39pm On May 12, 2013
all these replies are just long stories. celebs like rihanna, lil kim, etc go to a professional spa to get their skin professional lightened. the spa is very huge and they have the pictures on their website.
just go to http://www.motivatemyworld.com/

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse 2017 You Will Love / Affordable Fashion Items For Men And Women / Oluchi Onweagba-orlandi Shows Off For Nordstrom January Catalogue: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.