Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (67098 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Money good eh

Poverty na disease ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by houstonia(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is what happens when The south marries the south. Blessings installed
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by auch22: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Madam The northern dullard might come after him too. I see DSS raiding ur house grin
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by enshi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
And i just need 0.05% of the price for that car to go for Masters... Please Help

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by prejulsuc(f): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
my dear you are right o.What I have come to realise about life those bad girls who will taught will never see husband to marry, are the ones marrying the hottest guys and the super rich why the ones that kept themselves will end up marrying it is well guy.At times I question something.But I cannot find answers to those questions.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
cool cool
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
When there is money there is Love.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wow...that's cool...and boo..is still wasting time on getting me ordinary 2015 rav4 undecided undecided..hmmm
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by ndcide(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why is it 2017 when we are still in 2016. Can someone help?

BTW

still pushing this MMM thing. Once the 100million enter , I dey go buy this ride.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Diamondqueen(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Exponental:
I hope they are investing sha. On the contrary, wat does he do for a living if I may ask ooo!

he the son of obasanjo for a living.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shebi na person way buy last buy the latest..

We dey come

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Dyt(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa o
When will I find me a man that would spoil me to stupor

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Felixtuta(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Money good o...who u be without money. If you like be the most loving and understanding guy, no lady will be bold to say what tonoto just said to you.

Money commands love, take it or leave it.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
The guy dey thief ni?

I went window shopping on this car and when they told me the price, I didn't know when and how I got home. Next thing I saw myself finishing my meal at home.

Motor di egwu. Motor bu egwu eji. Motor bu igede.
What do you expect? he is the grandson (abi Na son sef) of Olusegun Obasanjo... former GCFR...
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Elebiju: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
ndcide:

BTW

still pushing this MMM thing. Once the 100million enter , I dey go buy this ride.
That's the norm for products like cars and softwares, they produce for the coming year mid way in the current year. MMM no pay pass Baba ijebu and sure bet.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Geoffreychibuike: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
FowlYansh:
is it not the same picture of car that e-money use to snap and say he buy it for him self too?

is this the CHANGE this APC government let by the dullard promise us?
undecided

***spits***

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tonto dikr are you the only one that marry

Praising ur man up and down like he one demigod

You are so dick whipped

Who cud eva believe a man cud make this notorious lady calm down
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why do people jubilate and celebrate? Including me, when they acquire a new vehicle even though vehicle is clearly a lethal machine that can kill at any time in any simple mistake.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Eibams60(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
if na true then I never see person wey no get plans like diz boi. dou yahoo money na so dey dey spend am sha because I remember wen my maga pay
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!! When i read news like this, my heart skips a beat then i remember am still single then that feeling of relief hits me like the smell of meatpie when driving pass Mr Biggs grin grin. Imagine your wife went out with public bus and got soaked under the rain because you havent bought her a car yet and she stumbles on this type of news and poor old you is hoping to get some action when you get home grin grin grin
Lols...and you forgot sonsoon that action speak louder than voice?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
2017 LX!!! shocked

You know how many flats you can build with that money? Pheeeew!

The annual insurance on this car is more than what I paid total for my jalopy.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
your such a wonderful woman

for keeping your marriage til now
your acting was really acting
cause with the way you act people thought no man would come your way for marriage

but now see it....you wining always....

May GOD continue to bless your home
Amen...

hubby like no other

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Icemany: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Eibams60:
if na true then I never see person wey no get plans like diz boi. dou yahoo money na so dey dey spend am sha because I remember wen my maga pay

Hw much im pay u ?
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by MrTour: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chai Tonto still married better husband even after that Wizchild kid cursed her out sometime ago hmm.
Linda Agadinwanyibaby Ikeji if you are reading this "There is hope o" grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
ndcide:

BTW

It's normal business practice for auto manufacturers to release the following year's model in the current year. That way, the dealerships can maximize their profits cos the price of the 2017 model would be through the roof.

In some countries, though, a 2017 vehicle being sold in 2016 would only be available via lease.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
FowlYansh:

**spits**

You've been spitting on this thread all evening.. Are you Pregnant Bae..??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by petomas(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
prejulsuc:
my dear you are right o.What I have come to realise about life those bad girls who will taught will never see husband to marry, are the ones marrying the hottest guys and the super rich why the ones that kept themselves will end up marrying it is well guy.At times I question something.But I cannot find answers to those questions.
I gat where you're going but remember 2Thessalonians 3:13 "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing." Keep been the good babe u are, don't envy or copy anybody, and I assure you God will give u exactly Ur destined man.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by abike12(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Baba God/Jesu/Emi Mimo, I'm here waiting o
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dshocker:
Dan ìs ká..Mob of almost N60million

Lexus 570 is the latest beast in town & ready to give Mercedes Benz G63 & Range Rover Vogue a run for their money.
na g65 dey reign now.
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by prejulsuc(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amen but am married infact am over old in marriage but wondering about certain things, it is okay sha.Thanks
Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
sweet ride but not bullet proof. its a bulls eye on wheels if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
This type of man will die a year b4 his type...why u dey rush

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.