Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls (10956 Views)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by DelGardo: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2016
totorimi:
Since the girls are in good health and able to dance in church, they should allow them talk to the press, at least let us ask some basic and fundamental question. In foreign country they will allow CNN ask them question O. Here now FG wont let them talk to anybody even their parents. Diaris God O.

Don't you think that will jeopardise effort to secure the release of the remaining ones? By the way the girls have met and are also in touch with their parents.
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by desire19a: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2016
DelGardo:

Don't you think that will jeopardise effort to secure the release of the remaining ones? By the way the girls have met and are also in touch with their parents.

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by agabusta: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2016
sanfranka2:
who is fooling who

You guys better maintain a stance. Is it that there was no kidnap at all or there was kidnap but no rescued 21 girls?

Today you'll say no kidnap.

Tomorrow you'll say, one of the girls already escaped in 2014, showing us a blurred picture without a reference to where u got the picture from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by preselect(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2016
[size=18pt]the terrorhammadu of daura and his APC goons continue their bloodthirsty deception campaign.
I don't blame him, I blame the innocent fools who still believe him. Even his own wife has made it clear that he is failing.[/size]

#YouCantFixStupid
#WomenDeserveBetter
#StopPlayinPoliticsWithChibok

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by philcom09: 3:49am On Oct 20, 2016
This is the time Nigerians should take advantage of the increase in US dollars by going into EXPORTATION!!!
see video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evB_0bERyNI)

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by Rizstar: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2016
The money spent in all these deceits is enough to construct 20KM of road. You people should continue.
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2016
auch22:
Aunty aunty Chike has copied My answer again too.

I can see plagiarised speeches by a foolish no sense Fulani Heardsman grin

Haterz gonna keep hating no matter what, I hope one day your children will be in the same situation and then you know you don't have to play with everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2016
sanfranka2:
who is fooling who

hahahah wailers and son's of hate will do anything rubbish this effort, How does those pictures look anything alike? You have been blind by hatred no wonder Fulani herdsmen is busy killing your people why you keep hating instead of your to unite and fight back you region keep hating..
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2016
sanfranka2:

shut up Afonja.. 30,000 souls wasted in the northern Nigeria just for "the Oza room" to take power... na una go suffer am most. wetin concern me....
goooooool messi on a hartric Hahahahahah

So how many lives have been lost so far in South East and keep loosing to rituals, cultist, kidnappers ETC in your God forsaken region? Don't Fulani herdsmen will keep on killing your tribe.
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by Bhol28: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
cokiek:
Baba be scoring cheap points with Chibok girls; Can they all let these girls be!

Busted! Laura Ikeji hides at Plane's tail while flying economy from US
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/10/laura-ikeji-lindas-lousy-sister-that.html?m=1
So cheap a point it is now.Remember some gluttons emezzeled billions of dollars to achieve this but yet no result
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by winj3: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
speech that was written for the mallam.
his wife is smarter than him but she is in the kitchen so he is useless in public!
Re: Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls by MarshalABS: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Way to go PMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I Have Not Endorsed Any Candidate - Wole Soyinka / Resign As APC Campaign DG, Middle Belt Association Tells Lalong / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.