Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi (39514 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by henryanna36: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Star actress Genevieve Nnaji attended the Dom Pérignon Plénitude event at the Eko Atlantic, Lagos.

For the special event, the star actress opted for this bright orange custom made embellished jacket by Elvira Jude.

The jacket was worn with a black pair of fitted pants and matching camisole. She accessories her look with colourful floral heels, a black clutch and bold necklace while finishing her look with curly full hair and glam yet natural makeup.Also in attendance was Senator Ita Giwa.

See more photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/star-actress-genevieve-nnaji-looks.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by henryanna36: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2016

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wash!!!

All go still end in da other room >sad

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by DozieInc(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Setting up camp...

Beautiful outfit... Genny remember to keep a bottle for me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by MinorityTribe: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have seen her with the exact same cloth before.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by veekid(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mods are high on pawpaw leaf again

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Adekorya: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Same topic twice on front page shocked
It seem Moderator is operating from the other room.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Emmyson99(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
She is still looking beautiful

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Stanleyafam(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
If u are a married man then u'll know all these things are just useless packaging..

19 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by bsideboii(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Madamm It's Giwa is still looking elegant even with her age...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by ricson11(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
This lady fine oo! Okadigbo come see beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by cokiek(f): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Genevieve nnaji... Fade...Fading...Faded!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by otijah(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
How this news wan take gimme food dis night Wey I dey H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by babs01(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Its beta u checkout my signature
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by passyhansome(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Still on the matter I dedicate this 3D Thunder to the MOD that banned me for over a week for defending a moralfucker that insulted His creator and mine, take this with prescription two in the morning and nite. Ban me again and let your family scatter with thunder try me. My God is angry with you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Regis001: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
May Genny be tall in her next life. This height challenge is not funny. Upon all the heel she wear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Swaggkentro1: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wait, this woman dey old or na young she dey cos her nature is confusing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Evergreen4(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
I just love the Lady. Why do I always have this feeling that she will be my wife .

Anybody when that quotes me talk sugar mummy non-sense here, God go punish am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Evergreen4(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
I just love the Lady. Why do I always have this feeling that she will be my wife .

Anybody when that quotes me and talk sugar mummy non-sense here, God go punish am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by soberdrunk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wahali if dem keep Cossy and Genevieve nah Cossy i go pick, i dont get what the hype is, Genny is your average girl next door but Cossy is 1 in 100,000 with those Natural resources" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Pavore9: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
cokiek:

For your mind! Who among us is not nearing his or her grave at the dawn of a new day? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Regis001:
May Genny be tall in her next life. This height challenge is not funny. Upon all the heel she wear
It is said she's 5'5 barefoot. Normal height for females.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Nickymezor(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Still pretty as ever
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Hades2016(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Swaggkentro1:
Wait, this woman dey old or na young she dey cos her nature is confusing

she fit be mammy water grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by Mosb(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by nikkypearl(f): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
The jacket is dope cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by 7inches: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
cokiek:

Ur brain... dust... sand.... mud!

10 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by totorimi: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
These ones refuse to belong to the kitchen and the other room now see where it has landed them as celebrity to be shown on newspapers and magazine front pages, they belong to the entertainment and showbiz. Bubu was right, it is either you belong to the kitchen and the other room and be safely you know or you refuse and newspapers and bloggers will use you to make money on FP things.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi by fairygeh(f): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Regis001:
Who tallness don epp? Mtchewww.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo / DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond! / Mercy Johnson & Her Husband Okojie Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.