Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (24313 Views)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I know why you created this thread, you don't believe in love. You don't believe in loving someone unconditionally, You don't believe in loving someone to the extent of putting them first before you.

Unconditional love is aching for the person's smile like it is a lottery.

Giving all your best to someone without expecting back.

Unconditional love is when you are asked ' why do love him' and your reply will be ' I just love him for no reason.'

Unconditional love is when you love and accept someone with all his or her flaws .

Unconditional love is that love that holds our grannies together till death do them part.

I hardly love, but when I do I do it unconditionally. My lady there I one person out there who wants to love you unconditionally. smiley

"Grannies"

Yes I believe in love
I have been in love
I have been outta love
I am currently in love
But I don't love unconditionally
That's when people say love is blind
I love with my heart but carry my head along
If you love unconditionally why do you leave when they cheat? Stay na shebi you love unconditionally
Why do you leave when they hit you? Aren't you lOving unconditionally?
Have you seen what people call love?
What's the craziest you've done for love?
The reason for the thread and the video isn't cos I don't believe in love I just witnessed someone almost commit suicide because he gave his 100% to a girl
There's nothing like unconditionally love let's not deceive ourselves there's just love it's us trying to give it different meanings that's what got us to where we are today
Love is love it doesn't come with a tag

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Timblaze(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
My best break up plan, that always work is havin a beautiful side chick. .
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by missyge(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
On a more serious note, things I see these days makes me wonder if there is anything like ..........

Unconditional Love. cry

Op like seriously, Break up plan

Tf?
Honestly, sometimes i begin to wonder y someone who claims to love u this minute has changed the next minute..... The whole love ish just gets me thinking asin everyday
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by missyge(f): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

there's nothing like that
I bliv there is....but rare. Asin rare
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Vikky014(f): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Without attaching emotions, can someone tell me what unconditional love means I'm waiting

Obviously most people use the word but don't know it's meaning
lol. dnt mind him. i wonder if he can still love his partner if d partner got infected wt HIV during their rlationship

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Vikky014(f): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Timblaze:
My best break up plan, that always work is havin a beautiful side chick. .
hahahaha. and u think u are nt the side guy to ur side chick.i jst dey laugh u

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by missyge(f): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Without attaching emotions, can someone tell me what unconditional love means I'm waiting

Obviously most people use the word but don't know it's meaning
Wat does d word #unconditional# mean? loving somebody without a reason. You just cant figure out d reason y ure in love with d person. You didnt love d persn bkos of his/her money, beauty, physique...status nd many more.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
There is nothing like unconditional love Diva.

There are always criteria before dating or loving, your condition for dating might be, Intelligence, financial buoyancy, slim, dark blah blah blah, all those are unconditions and when you consider those factors before dating then it is right to say your love is conditionally based or why do you reject some men advances and accept the others? Why not love them "unconditionally" as you said?

There is nothing like i "Love you for no reason" btw,there is always a reason why you chose that one person above the rest.smiley
There is. smiley

Those features are set when one still wishes for love. You wonder why some people don't end up dating the light skined, big pussy ladies they dreamt of, Or you wonder why some ladies end up with short guys instead of long guys they dreamt of.

Why do you think some guys date ladies who are not even up to them in all areas of life.?

Some people reject advances because the feeling wasn't mutual not because some criteria aren't met.

And yes I've heard ladies say I just love him and I dont know why'.

Once there is a condition to love someone, Then there is a possibility of not liking that person in the future

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by PipSurgeon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
and i thought the back up plan was a side chick or side boob...
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Princy13: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
I wish to reserve my comment on this topic as I seem to have a very individualistic opinion on the subject matter.

But it necessary I say this: You have all it takes to be the master of your circumstances.

When you know who you are and tap into your mental magic and in control there would be no need considering failure cos you are the decider in the relationship.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Vikky014(f): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I know why you created this thread, you don't believe in love. You don't believe in loving someone unconditionally, You don't believe in loving someone to the extent of putting them first before you.

Unconditional love is aching for the person's smile like it is a lottery.

Giving all your best to someone without expecting back.

Unconditional love is when you are asked ' why do love him' and your reply will be ' I just love him for no reason.'

Unconditional love is when you love and accept someone with all his or her flaws .

Unconditional love is that love that holds our grannies together till death do them part.

I hardly love, but when I do I do it unconditionally. My lady there I one person out there who wants to love you unconditionally. smiley
till u strt professing ur love to a blind girl. or crippled girl. or a Hiv positive girl. dt is whn i will believe u. for now love is conditional and it is nt blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

"Grannies"

Yes I believe in love
I have been in love
I have been outta love
I am currently in love
But I don't love unconditionally
That's when people say love is blind
I love with my heart but carry my head along
If you love unconditionally why do you leave when they cheat? Stay na shebi you love unconditionally
Why do you leave when they hit you? Aren't you lOving unconditionally?
Have you seen what people call love?
What's the craziest you've done for love?
The reason for the thread and the video isn't cos I don't believe in love I just witnessed someone almost commit suicide because he gave his 100% to a girl
There's nothing like unconditionally love let's not deceive ourselves there's just love it's us trying to give it different meanings that's what got us to where we are today
Love is love it doesn't come with a tag
The problem is the guy gave his love to a wrong person.

Unconditional love may not be returned and rare but saying I doesn't exist is a fallacy. smiley
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by dollyjoy(f): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
There is. smiley

Those features are set when one still wishes for love. You wonder why some people don't end up dating the light skined, big pussy ladies they dreamt of, Or you wonder why some ladies end up with short guys instead of long guys they dreamt of.

Why do you think some guys date ladies who are not even up to them in all areas of life.?

Some people reject advances because the feeling wasn't mutual not because some criteria aren't met.

And yes I've heard ladies say I just love him and I dont know why'.

Once there is a condition to love someone, Then there is a possibility of not liking that person in the future
Physical appearance/body shape doesn't really matter in the long run but there are conditions which cannot be compromised such as Intelligence, being humble and some other qualities when looking for a life time partner. The point is,there are always conditions, you can't love unconditionally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vikky014:
till u strt professing ur love to a blind girl. or crippled girl. or a Hiv positive girl. dt is whn i will believe u. for now love is conditional and it is nt blind
Ahahahahah grin grin grin

Well I can if I am madly in love with such smiley,

Am a lady BTW.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
The problem is the guy gave his love to a wrong person.

Unconditional love may not be returned and rare but saying I doesn't exist is a fallacy. smiley

There's always a reason to love someone and that my friend is a condition

Unconditional without reason
Conditional with reason

There's always an attraction when you first meet someone and that attraction is a condition it's a reason where does unconditional come in?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
naive lovers that arent sure if their relationship will last go the extra mile of introducing their lover to their peers n family. the guy hasnt even proposed yet and the girls are already having their hopes high that "he is the one". e go soon shock them.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Timblaze(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahaha. and u think u are nt the side guy to ur side chick.i jst dey laugh u
lwkm, i cant be, i always control d game,makin them fall in luv til they lose their sense. Trust me!
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
There is nothing like unconditional love Diva.

There are always criteria before dating or loving, your condition for dating might be, Intelligence, financial buoyancy, slim, dark blah blah blah, all those are unconditions and when you consider those factors before dating then it is right to say your love is conditionally based or why do you reject some men advances and accept the others? Why not love them "unconditionally" as you said?

There is nothing like i "Love you for no reason" btw,there is always a reason why you chose that one person above the rest.smiley

There is nothing like Love for No reason, I concur !

And Yes, the man that loves the Beautifully dressed woman who is in a wheelchair that has been circulating lately in Blogs and Bella Naija's has something He sees in her that made him married her. It may be wisdom, It may be intelligence.

See the link incase you are wondering: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/09/photosvideo-handicapped-nigerian.html
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There's always a reason to love someone and that my friend is a condition

Unconditional without reason
Conditional with reason

There's always an attraction when you first meet someone and that attraction is a condition it's a reason where does unconditional come in?

Abeg stop answering that guy jare, he is yet to mature !

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
It's hard being committed to just one woman when women walk around semi-nude upandan en-mass this days,also when you genuinely tell them how you feel they see you as a maga and want to use your emotion to rip you off.for me I rather perch my tent with a mature lady that has been there and done that and learnt one or two lessons about life and is seeking for real love,than all this young girls that hop from one Irish HIV infected dick to the other .

*no disrespect to people living with HIV
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
gringringrin
yeah right! just like the article "u need to have a breakup plan " #be independent!!!!
that's the part i looooove the mostsmiley just in case esp. for person like me...grin I no dey give signal, I'll just tell the gentleman say let's end it here period. my line not going thru, send message na my assistant (Aka voicemail) go reply uuuu, i no send.
Just saying from the experience i've given people oooooooh via breaking up with themsmiley
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Ryocaj(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tahhh... there is nothing like love.. it only exists on d pages of a book called dictionary... D real word is money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Kitanadex(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

How many married people are happy these? A lot of them are just acting happy

7. When was the last time you were happy together?

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/do-you-have-breakup-plan-when-youre.html
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Princy13: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
This shouldn't have been a topic in my own thinking except for the fun of it.

Guten nacht.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Fact007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
I find is hard to be in true love again becuz years bck I dated one girl for 6yrs, 2nd girl for 5yrs and 3rd girl was 3yrs....since last 6yrs all the girls am dating are 3months or 6months and I can date 3 girls or more for 1yr but I love wat is called true love...
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fact007:
I find is hard to be in true love again becuz years bck I dated one girl for 6yrs, 2nd girl for 5yrs and 3rd girl was 3yrs....since last 6yrs all the girls am dating are 3months or 6months and I can date 3 girls or more for 1yr but I love wat is called true love...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by humilitypays(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
dollyjoy:
Physical appearance/body shape doesn't really matter in the long run but there are conditions which cannot be compromised such as Intelligence, being humble and some other qualities when looking for a life time partner. The point is,there are always conditions, you can't love unconditionally.
#FACT!

Cc: Diddyydiva, there is nothing like 'unconditional love'. Every love comes with a condition!

You might not know why u accepted Mr A and turned down Mr B, but deep down your heart, there's always a reason or reasons y u chose Mr A over Mr B!

We are all humans, we fall in love when our expected desires and conditions are met!

Which brings us to the biggest topic: LOVE IS A FALLACY! Romantic love does not exist because it always come with *condition(s)*
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Brightgem(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There's nothing like unconditional love, the sooner you know this the better, can you give your girlfriend you kidney even when you know you might not end up with her?
U shouldn't have used this kind of point whether u believe there's such love or not, I dnt knw what is unconditional but break up plan too is a funny title like saying people should love but with filter with some armour wearing... well b4 I start long grammer its a wrong example cuz anyone can donate their organ out of compassion let alone two people dating, its selfish to think of what u will get or not get in return for doing something, and especially not in a relationship. #clearsthroat OP u got trust issues or som-en? I am not against ur post o, lots of it is just common sense, not for break up plans.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by sweetilicious(f): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
On a more serious note, break up plan would lead to eventual break for real. After my relationship experiences, i came to the conclusion that break up plan is not vital if one wants a healthy relationship. In as much as when love can never be equated, you just have to love your partner not packing partners with the mindset of break up plan. You will keep running around in circles.Just like the other day a lady prepared her break up plan by accepting another guy just cos he stays in another city without knowing the other guy and her guy knew each other. It was a messy situation that day. Its better to put your eggs in one basket, if it gets broken, you know you tried your best. You would keep your reputation and move on wella. Date another person. We all learn every day. No one is perfect. Save yourself from stds and deadly diseases

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

thank u, u nailed it smiley
all I see is a scared girl who's afraid to love again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.