Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped (2128 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:
[img]http://media./media/Lcn0yF1RcLANG/giphy.gif[/img]
Oboy.... Me sef dey wonder..

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dyt(f): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

Your username sha
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Your username sha
What a coincidence!!! What did I miss. How come I didn't see That shocked shocked shocked
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by olureignforever: 1:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dyt(f): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

What a coincidence!!! What did I miss. How come I didn't see That shocked shocked shocked

Deep sigh
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Dyt:

Deep sigh
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Shymm3xx: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Codyt:

Lol. The video went viral, hence I posted it lol.

Regardless of how anyone feels about it, the lil nyggah definitely has fast hands and great reflexes. If I were a boxing coach, I'd convince him to take up boxing. You need great skills to be able to pull off that deft/sneaky left-handed slap he gave that girl. And his reflexes afterward's supreme. In boxing, you can knock someone out easily with that. grin

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by lilmax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

i am a woman and I should be allowed to be loud mouthed

BS grin

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
It would be sexist for him not to do that

1 Like

Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Codyt(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. The video went viral, hence I posted it lol.

Regardless of how anyone feels about it, the lil nyggah definitely has fast hands and great reflexes. If I were a boxing coach, I'd convince him to take up boxing. You need great skills to be able to pull off that deft/sneaky left-handed slap he gave that girl. And his reflexes afterward's supreme. In boxing, you can knock someone out easily with that. grin
That nigga man smart Af> SAVAGE grin grin grin grin
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Dheartless: 2:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Very sweet
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by Pidggin(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
But why did he run away afterwards na, e for stand make im mama teach am lesson small
Re: Loud Mouthed And Belligerent Black Girl Gets Slapped by quivah(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy but why did he run na

the lady almost ransacked him and one of the onlookers.

I love his reflex the, no time !!! he should have made it two next time and sure wait!!

how can he chicken out like that!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Mother's Day Do We Have? / My encounter with an elderly woman today. / Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.