Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice (16138 Views)

Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Vaxt(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2016
A model just going by her first name, Marie, took part in an experiment. An artist painted on a pair of jeans and sent Marie to walk around the town. Marie walked all over Paris and nobody seemed to notice or care. Everyone just assumed that Marie was wearing an exceptional pair of jeggings. Model Leah Jung conducted a similar experiment in New York City. You don't want your bare skin to touch a seat on the subway.
Watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dHkprMCmlI

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Take her to India... I wanna see how the local ppol wud react... grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2016
be expecting it from Nigeria ladies soon

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Vaxt(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Edehsman(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2016
wonderful I think people didn't take a closer look at her.anywhere is her business.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Sensie(f): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Bring it down to Nigeria and see wonders

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by nrexzy: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Creativity.... naija babes now would rub charcoal and start walking

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by ademega(m): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2016
She should not try this in Nigeria during raining season... She would be in for free show

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2016
undecided they'd notice if she farted
~~
The logic undecided why would you do this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by orieoda(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2016
I will definitely notice it in the "other room" grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 20, 2016
undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2016
nrexzy:
Creativity.... naija babes now would rub charcoal and start walking
undecided if it's so creative why don't you do it instead of clowning others
~
Point blank. There is NO creativity in exhibition undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by loadedvibes: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Kolo

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by MilesLamar(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
kikiki if rain beat her eh

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by veekid(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by jashar(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by austine4real(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin
I LUVE THE SHAPE OF HER YA.NSH

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Samyj247: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Take her to India... I wanna see how the local ppol wud react... grin

hmm those Indian locals no de dull o...u de watch there reaction for bus or train ba....sabi girl kudos.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by chris2face(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok but seriously it looks real

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Julietcutie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
it looks real

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by pistero(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
nice ass tho
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by realglob(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Watch d video keenly Few People noticed she was naked but they edited and fast forwarded some part

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Originalsly: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vaxt:
Marie walked all over Paris and nobody seemed to notice or care.
Everyone just assumed that Marie was wearing an
exceptional pair of jeggings.
Model Leah Jung conducted a similar experiment in New York City.
You don't want your bare skin to touch a seat
Really?... the few moments the camera shot from the front... several persons ...men and women.. can be seen looking back at her. And what is wrong with the bare skin touching NYC subway seats? They are made of hard plastic and cleaned/hosed daily. When last did you clean your phone screen?...computer keyboard?...door knob?... really think they are cleaner?..think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
The guy in the first picture is trying so hard not to turn and stare at her ass grin grin grin

Anyway, watch this become a trend/normal mode of dressing in the next 10-15 years grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
austine4real:
grin grin
I LUVE THE SHAPE OF HER YA.NSH
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Dfinex(f): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
this marra no fit happen naija, cos within the first 3 minutes guys go don notice something.

Abi no be this naija wey men dey use eye take UnCloth woman wey tie two heavy wrapper?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Ichel: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
make she come tryam here LAG, use ham enter danfo from mushin to yaba or PH enta bus from okoro to mile 1. Na dat time she go confam say naija no dey carry last as they normally say.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by FreeSpirited: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
If a guy notices such blue colored nakked ass and out of temptation touches the ass with his palm, will that be an offense?.... cos I dnt know why ladies dress to tempt guys....later they will say we should have self and diick control...how about you dressing decently and see if dicks won't be controlled
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Richiy(f): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
FreeSpirited:
If a guy notices such blue colored nakked ass and out of temptation touches the ass with his palm, will that be an offense?.... cos I dnt know why ladies dress to tempt guys....later they will say we should have self and diick control...how about you dressing decently and see if dicks won't be controlled

Why do men like to see themselves as uncontrollable species? What is it? I have asked myself so many times. Are men truly uncontrollable or is it just this generation.

Oya go and touch her bum bum na

1 Like

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by DozieInc(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Ok its creative but make naija girls no start their own o.
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:
Bring it down to Nigeria and see wonders

Na the big tummy of the naija babe will mess it up
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by FreeSpirited: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

Why do men like to see themselves as uncontrollable species? What is it? I have asked myself so many times. Are men truly uncontrollable or is it just this generation.

Oya go and touch her bum bum na
Imagine guys painting their big black dick with blue colour and walking nakked....u will tell me ladies won't get wet seeing it on d road. let's stop deceiving ourselves......Everyone knows throwing out a banana peel will make a person trip and willl litter places.... which is easier or reasonable: blaming the person who trips for falling or condemning people from throwing out banana peel? dis is jst common sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.