Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (78598 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

Bruh you really can't say what prompted Aisha to do what she did. Maybe she had a deal with buhari before the elections or would we say buhari had it coming?? Most women will never go against their husband even though he is the most cruel person ever known to man but believe me if a woman isn't getting it from her husband, she's bound to drag him to the ground!! I'm not justifying her action though, I just think there might something wrong with their marriage/relationship to have made her say that in the interview

Buh mehnn she went too far
Am not a pro Buhari or Aisha sef
Of course there's fire on the mountain buh granting that interview just mean one thing
She has no regard for her husband, she went too far!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2016
EternalTruths:
Northerners and illiteracy grin

Why you no add to the Zuma image?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by maj007(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Their major undoing is Islam. Take Islam from the North u will have a typical African community with civility!!!!
Islam is stuck in laws n laws n laws n laws with NO GRACE!!!!

May God help them!!!!

Goooshhh. How can you say that?

Are there no muslims in other regions of the country? SW in particular has a very large population of muslims and they dont share extreme views on religion.

I am a Muslim and a very proud one. 95% of my friends are Christians and 100% of my corporate colleagues are christians (subordinates and superiors alike)

Islam is never a problem to anyone or any community. PEOPLE are the problem.

I wish you can travel to Turkey and Dubai and see how Islam is practised in the real sense of it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Forwetinnah: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Haba Mana. ...Zuckerberg ya sa hausa achikin FB fa, turenchi ba dole ba mana. That Moosah guy should be tried for murdering English in a sharia court, "shark" "mans" "civilize" ...wooyo!! Menene iru wanan fa?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by NaLaugh: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Ajibel:
Wtf is "shark hands"

One said "shecking of hands"

Those are the past tense and past participle of shake.

e.g

take took taken

shake shark sheck lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Teespice(f): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2016
not holding brief for Muslims but it is not all of them that shake hands with women.

but going as far as insulting the wife of the president is totally uncalled for.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
dikeigbo2:
christianity and stupidity is like 5 & 6.....can't they leave Islam alone for heavens sake.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Youngzedd(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Why can't this kids use a normal phone font.

What's the benefit of uploading a screenshot you only preferred. Better keep your updates to yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by maleek2009: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Hmm now the self acclaimed wise and well civilised minds from the west and south will start mocking the north....hmm I wonder when and how quickly the self acclaimed educated west and south become so modernised to some extent that they forget WHO THEY WERE ONCE BEFORE THE EUROPEANS CAME!? (I love HISTORY)............

Meanwhile we should learn to respect peoples choice and way of life...what you think is civilization to some is a DECEPTION...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by MissingBudget: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
The sheer backwardness in northern Nigeria is alarmingly alarming. Just imagine the crude mentality of some humans? undecided

And this is despite the years they have been in power. I don't know how they individuals in the north have been bettered by the many years they've had power. Such illiteracy and hypocrisy! The same people kill and indulge in phaedophila... I guess that's Islamic!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided

Is it everybody in your tribe that has education? Stop painting all of them with one brush.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by snipesdam(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
The sheer backwardness in northern Nigeria is alarmingly alarming. Just imagine the crude mentality of some humans? undecided

This was why GEJ built schools for them and they rejected it...

Its none of my business anyway....
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by tartar9(m): 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Their major undoing is Islam. Take Islam from the North u will have a typical African community with civility!!!!
Islam is stuck in laws n laws n laws n laws with NO GRACE!!!!

May God help them!!!!
Which typical african community
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sissoko22(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's unfortunate that alot of people from South east seem not to understand that many ethnic groups are found in in the north especially in the middle belt or North Central if you like, for instance the Igala's and Nope's are predominantly Muslims. I'll not mention SS bcoz they're reserved when it comes to travelling, few I've met are from Edo & cross river state and are very honest, friendly & appreciate life. You lots need to travel and study a bit more rather than believing in rumours before passing judgement. My stand on ipob(instead of Ibo's) been hateful and discriminating is true.
zoe123:

I can actually say same of Moslems from the north.the level of their hatred will make them kill a calabar person believing the person is igbo
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
My abokii brothers want aisha in the kitchen and other rooms forever
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nellyelitz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
i blame glo for bringing down data...now abo,kis be abusing Aisha for sharking oyinbo
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Suleh620(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
you ingrate being, it's not crude mentality, they are saying she does wat is really forbidden in our religion. Every religion has its rules , so does Islam. Happy and proud to be a Muslim
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by tonquendo4u(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
They can't even speak simple English.Mtchew.U blast her for shaking a man's hand but u do all sorts of things in secret.Talk about washing d back of a pot whose inside is dirty.I think I understand Islam.Now.U can do any bad thing in d dark but don't b caught

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by kingPhidel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerians from the north should understand that, Nigeria a country with diverse religious and ethnicity as such, it's not, I repeat, it is not an Islamic state. therefore, it governance should not be guided by Islamic views. what is official should be treated as official. if anyone thinks his religious beliefs will compromise his/her faith then such person should not be involve in politics/governance.

"sa'idawa"
allow her to contribute her own quater to the development of the world at large. we 're proud of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

Bruh you really can't say what prompted Aisha to do what she did. Maybe she had a deal with buhari before the elections or would we say buhari had it coming?? Most women will never go against their husband even though he is the most cruel person ever known to man but believe me if a woman isn't getting it from her husband, she's bound to drag him to the ground!! I'm not justifying her action though, I just think there might something wrong with their marriage/relationship to have made her say that in the interview
Bruv, sorry to mention, dont let us think too far about this matter, Aisha and Buhari have been legally married for over 27years. The wife ought to have known and understood the nature of her husband, even we Nigerians know some basic truth about Buhari. Buhari stated it categorically even b4 election that his wife will not be that active in his governance not in government (2 things). Governance - his decision on Nigeria he will be governing; government - his tenure. Definitely he needs his wife to be active in his tenure (government) to be supportive to his governance (decisions and policies) as his wife, family and back bone, morally emotionally and all the likes, and not like making or influencing his decision. With that, even with what happened in Germeny, I give Buhari more respect. He said from time that he wont incorporate office of the First Lady in his Government, he did that but out of pressures, sentiments and pleas from different quarters, he considered and conceded for her, Office of the Wife of the President where the roles are in the same strenght stated. I still dont know the reason Aisha should now insist that she wants to know, suggest or approve the appointees of her husband. Even her Husband doesn't necessarily needs to know them in person, he has ALL the right to know them by their Profiles full stop.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by ajebuter(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahahahaha

Condemnation with so much spelling and grammatical errors..

North get problem I swear...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
One day, these northern elements would walk naked on the street, bark like rabid dogs, And bite whosoever does not look or behave like them.

Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 0nyegame(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
rusher14:

For someone who had his youth service in Sokoto state I can say that is not completely true.
you are right, because i also served in Sokoto state, gwadabawa local government
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sidnen: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
The real intolerant people in Nigeria are the so called christians. who told you mofos that islam is against education. I am a southerner, do you fools ever think there arent thousands of educated doctors, professionals in the north. The south is more educated than the North no doubt but you fools use the opportunity to take a dig at muslims. You fools aren't more educated than muslims. It is against the Northern culture for a married woman to shake a man not her husband, i am not pertubed since your women hug men that arent their husbands and from there they sleep with one another.
I am a Christian from the North and I am telling you today that the " shecking of mans" ish is an Islamic thing.
NOT northern culture.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by isholex: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=dayowunmi post=50353006]Seems the northerners are still stuck in the 9th century. Perhaps when the rest of the world reaches 35th century maybe the north will be advancing towards the 21st century. Maybe. so wot av u accomplish in ur said 35 century fortune or miserable change where raping has became lawful or where equality btw male nd female has been passed and where same sex marriage is rampant in d global 35 century of urs?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 9japride(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Coccoh:

You are wrong! A muslim woman will not shake hands with non-mahram(those that are not permissible for her), be it muslim man or a non muslim man.

Bros leave matter go to universities up north and see things for urself. We Christians are not that filty yet they love the money coming from southern resources. Well done
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
goldiam:
Why are Nigerian bloggers like this, why giving attention to something not worthy of it. How many northerns in that post criticised her and how many applauded her. cmon it's high time this bloggers are put in check. They have done more harm in trying to dent Islam than any other thing I have ever come across.I don't need to be a Muslim to know that at times the media is not being fair when it comes to report about that religion.
Inciting action against bloggers and journalists for reporting what people said makes you an intolerant and bigoted person. You belong in the same camp with those religious fanatics

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by KardinalZik(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Unparalleled hypocrisy in the name of culture and RELIGION
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

And this is despite the years they have been in power. I don't know how they individuals in the north have been bettered by the many years they've had power. Such illiteracy and hypocrisy! The same people kill and indulge in phaedophila... I guess that's Islamic!
As evidenced by the backwardness of the north despite the sheer number of decades Nigeria has been ruled by northerners, and as evidenced by the total lack of development/govt presence in the SS and SE despite the years GEJ ruled, it is safe to say it doesn't matter where the ruler comes from.

Nigeria and Africa as a whole can only move forward when we realise how useless and inconsequential the ethnicity/tribe/region of a leader is.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Suleh620:

you ingrate being, it's not crude mentality, they are saying she does wat is really forbidden in our religion. Every religion has its rules , so does Islam. Happy and proud to be a Muslim

Ingrate?... What has ingratitude got to do with this?

Are you guys the only Muslims in the world?... Are you guys the only ones who know how to read and understand the Quran?... Are you more Muslim than Buhari who has allowed his wife to do that?... Learn to stop imposing you personal religious beliefs on others. If you think what she has done is wrong by your own rules, teach your own wife/wives and your children to adhere by your own rules and understanding and kindly let others to interpret the religion the way they understand it; that is the beginning of tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 989900D: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
This people sabi fall hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.