Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls (3781 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by AUSTYN01(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
My mmm account frozen pls I need help, what can I do
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by bigtt76(f): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Isssorite!
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ogoplus: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2016
I had the same issue 2 weeks ago but it has been resolved...

AUSTYN01:

1.Please discuss the issue with the person who registered you.

2.call your guider.....

3. Send a message to support, you will definitely get a response and your account will be ok.
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by AUSTYN01(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2016
Thanks good friends
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by Gheritage(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello...if you're still interested in joining the community...I'm still attending to the fresh people that have made up their mind and if you're still doubting the system...Just inbox me for your registration and see my personal testimonies and those that I have help...MMM REALLY ROCKS...IT'S A GOD'S BLESSING TO US IN NIGERIA. contact 08035481416 BBM (7E29CFF4)
AUSTYN01:
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ademasta(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
ogoplus:

I had the same issue 2 weeks ago but it has been resolved...

1.Please discuss the issue with the person who registered you.

2.call your guider.....

3. Send a message to support, you will definitely get a response and your account will be ok.

Hello house, i hv been on MMM since July and it has been paying me well.

The problem i have is someone refuses to confirm the reciepient of the money i sent to him. I called before sending the money and we conversed smoothly, he confirmed he saw the alert but he did not confirm it for me on MMM. It's 4days now i have been calling him he did not pick. I called him with another number, the moment he noticed it was me he cut the call. I called him again this evening all he said was i should not call him again o... He shouted and cut the call again. His guider also did not pick my call since yesterday.

Please is there not any punishment for such an act?
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ade2star(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls if I register today,is it possible for someone to register under me the next day?
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by azat: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2016
ademasta:

The problem i have is someone refuses to confirm the reciepient of the money i sent to him. I called before sending the money and we conversed smoothly, he confirmed he saw the alert but he did not confirm it for me on MMM. It's 4days now i have been calling him he did not pick. I called him with another number, the moment he noticed it was me he cut the call. I called him again this evening all he said was i should not call him again o... He shouted and cut the call again. His guider also did not pick my call since yesterday.

its easy to resolve. Send a message to support and upload ur POP to support. Mine was resolved instantly. The guy is just wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ademasta(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
A
azat:
its easy to resolve. Send a message to support and upload ur POP to support. Mine was resolved instantly. The guy is just wicked.
Thanks boss
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ogoplus: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2016
ademasta:

I hope the person has confirmed your payment?

If has not confirmed, don't stress yourself....

Once have paid and upload the Proof Of Payment....the recipient must confirm except he/her has issues.....

Moreover the system has a way of dealing with this issue......very after the stipulated time support, will require him to state why he has not confirmed your payment.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ogoplus: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2016
ade2star:
pls if I register today,is it possible for someone to register under me the next day?

Yes as soon as your account is set-up.....you can start registering people immediately using your referral link..
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ademasta(m): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2016
ogoplus:

I hope the person has confirmed your payment?

If has not confirmed, don't stress yourself....

Once have paid and upload the Proof Of Payment....the recipient must confirm except he/her has issues.....

Moreover the system has a way of dealing with this issue......very after the stipulated time support, will require him to state why he has not confirmed your payment.....

Thank you boss, he confirmed it this morning after 5days
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by jimzy4u(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello guys! How can i access MMM platform on my mobile phone
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by aleshmotors: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
What is the meaning of POP,I av dsame issue.
azat:

1 Like

Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by aleshmotors: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
After 5 days,DAT is more Dan 48 hours.How manage
ademasta:

Thank you boss, he confirmed it this morning after 5days
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by aleshmotors: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Please help,I paid money and i av d evidence with me but d lady did not confirm my payment and her number has being switch off for 2 days now,please what is d solution I am really bother

1 Like

Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ademasta(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2016
aleshmotors:
After 5 days,DAT is more Dan 48 hours.How manage
Yes 48hours to pay in... 5 to 6 days to confirm fund reciepient.
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ademasta(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
aleshmotors:
Please help,I paid money and i av d evidence with me but d lady did not confirm my payment and her number has being switch off for 2 days now,please what is d solution I am really bother
Call her guider first. If not solved, check your MMM PO dashboard, click on "support", then create, select the appropriate heading for your letter from the drop down, then write a letter to the CRO, attach evidence of payment. After few days it will automatically be confirmed and the receiver be blocked.

Enjoy!
Re: I Need Mmm Customer Service Number Pls by ahmg001(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Comin into mmm,I didn't take my time to read all d pros and cons, av already made d same mistake as op bf knowing d gravity of my offence.nw am on moratorium. Honestly speaking mmm is an awesome scheme.but d full understanding of it is wat am suffering form.pls can I Eva get my money bk.to make mata worse my guider is not responding to calls and messages

(1) (Reply)

Remote Workers Who Use Geegpay, Please Share Your Transfer Experiences Here / Interest On Treasury Bills / At What Maximum Amount Can You Put Into Bank Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.