Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69550 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Fiwasayo(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
It depends on the mind set of the man in question....some men earn way more than that and still they are unable to maintain or keep a home/family.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dadsonval(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Y not? I can. Its a matter of understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Are we saying only the man should provide, if 50k isn't ok, wonder what will be okay, sometimes you people make marriage look like a business venture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by awakeuche(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
so you will go around asking about salaries until you meet the right one, its well.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a really stupid question.
Are you after managing his money or being a part of his future?
How many Nigerian males even earn up to 50k monthly?

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watered(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
You people sef! Me sef as a guy can't marry a jobless lady. She too must be earning something

20 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mrking3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fiwasayo:
It depends on the mind set of the man in question....some men earn way more than that and still they are unable to maintain or keep a home/family.

God bless, people now make marriage look like a business venture.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by martineinstein(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
well,my cousin got married to a man who was 'totally' jobless...she worked and fed the man with her money...twelve yrs down d line,the man is building his house and already own a car......the best part is dat the man is totally faithful..

18 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ALAYORMII: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Any graduate from Kwara State Polytechnic on this thread??

How true is this list??

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2016

I can see some ladies here forming that they can't.

my sis...wait till you enter 32years..the devil will be your strength then..
by then,you will be the one seeking for a man you will pay his bride price and not him paying again..

kids thinking like gays since 18ad

I REMEMBERED WHAT MY DAD ONCE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS LIL....""my son!! 70% marriages bring financial breakthroughs,don't wait to get the whole world before you marry""..

Anyway shaaaa ..am not suprise abt some comments here..NOT ALL TREES DO BEAR FORTH FRUITS...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MattFreeman007(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
It is not about the money..Some Babies Are Blessings to their parents...So Let No One Despise Her Little Beginning; Just Marry The Right Person And Every Other Thing Is A Plus...!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by melejo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nairaland is full of children

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MattFreeman007(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!

It is not about the money..Some Babies Are Blessings to their parents...So Let No One Despise Her Little Beginning; Just Marry The Right Person And Every Other Thing Is A Plus...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by awakeuche(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ajinoride:

thanks dear.
dnt mind online girls, living on sugarcandy mountain, in Neverland. I know of several marriages that started on far lesser amount . but today , some of them are in millions. thats why they are only been used as stress- machines.
on point bro, only a blindass materialist biatch will not or can not at least tell if a man has potential.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can marry a guy that earns 50k,what i need to look out for is if he has a prospect beside that his job and we're good to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by JuanDeDios: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!

I looked at your profile, and it says "bookaddict". What sort of materials make your reading lists?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by rossi5(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
ohn1759:
Question For The Ladies, come tell us your Answer.
#palmgossip

Y not.. If he is matured and ready to marry.. Its not all about the money.. Who says won't get a better salary job afterwards

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Reality is I can because we can put our minds together and make it hundred

It doesn't matter how rich he is it really is about what lies in his heart

There's hardship out here for real ...

Sometimes I joke and say I wanna marry a soccer player but I can't deal with their cheating levels and their rich

Marry the person you can Learn from every day and not be ashamed to cause we are all a work in progress

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Beamborla(f): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
It all depend on some things.

1. Where is his location? You can't be living in places like Abuja and expect to survive on 50k. It's almost not enough for one person in a month. But for places like Jos, you'd even save if you are prudent enough

2. How much would he be spending on transport fare

3. Do I also have a source of income? Even if it's just 20k minus transport fare

At least, 50+20 = 70

4. Is he ready to work hard/smart? Can we grow together? Will he keep pulling me down while I try to go further? Some people are comfortable with managing. (I need to see prospect, determination, ambition and readiness)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
If na Igbo girl, you jam,na 'Try again' go be your guy name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Its possible, but there will be too much suffering and such a husband can not say for sure, that he is the only one visiting the wife in the other room, cos electricity bill alone is about 15k monthly where I live and refuse disposal is about 3k monthly. Domestic staff is 30k each person and you need at least 1. What of petrol and diesel, nothing less than 100k for that one oh.

Ladies, please go for the money, cos poverty destroys love and leaves you hopeful. Truth hurts.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
OP, what about someone like me that earns N3500 per month? So you mean I don't deserve a wife?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by soberdrunk(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can bet my last crate of gulder that the ladies that will give "positive" replies on this thread will be ladies above "30" angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Acidosis(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
God! I'm tired of reading comments on this forum.

It takes f00lishness to say you can ONLY marry a 50k earner on the condition that you won't make babies.

What happens when your husband losses his N1m job two days after delivery? Are you going to kill your baby because your husband lost his job.

Many posters on this forum can render ones brain dead with their very f00lish, lack-of-thought-process comments.

Just marry someone in your class and all would be fine. Over 80% of Nigerians have less than N500,000 in their banks, so it takes f00lishness to expect more than N50k salary especially from over 60% of Nigerians (particularly those outside the major cities). It also takes f00lishness to assume only those in the cities get married.

It takes epic f00lishness again to believe those who earn N50,000 raise poor and suffering children.

If you're the type of parent who borrow N5million to pay tuition, you're a lunatic, and in fact, poorer than those who comfortably pay N20,000 tuition without debt.

Nigeria is too vast for everyone to find their class. You can be rich in your class, and you can be poor in your class.

A N30,000 earner amidst farmers in the rural area is richer than the N100k earning lunatic who live on mortgage, debts, while still trying to compete with dangote's sons and daughters in top private schools in Lagos.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by John902(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
tell me where work of 500k dey self...those carpenter bricklayer or those security men,do they earn 500k too yet they're married happily. woman the truth is you ain't getting any younger...even if hin dey earn 25k marry yam who knows what awaits you in due course?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Johnsown1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Some dudes dosnt know the purpose of marriage and life, op what does money got to do about love,
One thing is that most nigerian girls do not know the really definition of love.
Some lazy uncoupled being mistook it as
Sex
Spending
Etc, i which they can love unconditionally.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Koddedtinz: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
There's someone for everyone. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
my mom always say "marriage is a work in progress"..

i bet even i cant marry bishop oyedepo when he was in his prime.. he barely had nothing but faith married him anyway.. she was from a rich background and her parents didnt want her to have anything to do with a pauper..
self dependence is key.. dear ladies, stop hooking up coz of material things..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by golden2510: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by emmanok24(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think an hardworking man should be a lady's objective. I married December 2015 while still riding a motorcycle, 9 months down the line I have a car and I've never gone to bed without a food in my tummy.

The only secret is the support I receive from my ever loving Olateju!!!

N.B.
We both earn less than 100k per month and we just welcomed our little Angel.

33 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by John902(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
jmoore:

That's what you think.

The reality is that many men who are married earn less than that. What is minimum wage in Nigeria?
government school teachers earns 18,500 per month... they're NCE and Bsc holders o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.