Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (45566 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Taryur3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mariojane:
i am happy for Toto but something is just not right about this her so call LOVE marriage. correct me if i am wrong, but there is no one on earth that can give up his or her passion for anything. your career most especially. if someone claim to love you and you love this person in return though you will definitely forgo somethings that are very wrong for you to involve with as a married woman but definitely not all of it. except if it was never her passion. this wedding looks to me like prison.

i watched her interview on TV some months back and i noticed in every question she was ask, she never gave a direct answer and at the end of each question, she will say something like she is lucky for the kind of husband she got and stuffs like that that has become her national anthem these days.

it just did not feel right.

no hating plssss wailers
You have your own choice to make to your husband...if you are married.Has she ever complained to you that she lives in prison? If I were you,I will seriously face my own life to make it in this recession time...although not all that glitters are gold...but someone that just got 2017 Lexus...is living large dear and not prison...my takes.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by ymdo(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
thunderbabs:
She is eating the head of her life now....
...because no one knows the back of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mariojane:
i am happy for Toto but something is just not right about this her so call LOVE marriage. correct me if i am wrong, but there is no one on earth that can give up his or her passion for anything. your career most especially. if someone claim to love you and you love this person in return though you will definitely forgo somethings that are very wrong for you to involve with as a married woman but definitely not all of it. except if it was never her passion. this wedding looks to me like prison.

i watched her interview on TV some months back and i noticed in every question she was ask, she never gave a direct answer and at the end of each question, she will say something like she is lucky for the kind of husband she got and stuffs like that that has become her national anthem these days.

no hating plssss wailers

All celeb marriages are never as they seem...when they look happiest in public, its just an over-reaction to the crap happening in private....you might be correct....

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by vectoh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
jeso keresti! na puna business u brand lyk dz..u gt complimentary card sef...nice tits....endtime
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Taryur3:

You have your own choice to make to your husband...if you are married.Has she ever complained to you that she lives in prison? If I were you,I will seriously face my own life to make it in this recession time...although not all that glitters are gold...but someone that just got 2017 LEXUS...is LIVING LARGE dear and not prison...my takes.

Not always the case....
If you know about celebrity couples you will know that when such an expensive gift is flashed in public....its jst to pacify the sad things happening in private....
Not saying they having problems o....but "definitely" there is something more to tonto's new self than meets the eye...people dont just "change" ovenight because of "love" especially entertainers.....love dsnt exist at that level...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Taryur3(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Not always the case....
If you know about celebrity couples you will know that when such an expensive gift is flashed in public....its jst to pacify the sad things happening in private....
Not saying they having problems o....but "definitely" there is something more to tonto's new self than meets the eye...people dont just "change" ovenight because of "love" especially entertainers.....love dsnt exist at that level...
You raised a point man...but come to think of it...I never see a perfect relationship as far as marriage is concern.
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by SAINTHUD(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
This picture is as old as fvck!! Tonto is now phat

. Isn't that why its called a throwback?
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by HIScraziness(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. Isn't that why its called a throwback?

I'm not disputing that either....
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Goodnessakachi9: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
passing very fast
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by lordkhalifa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
So no be today obj bastard start chopping Toto-dick kpomo,

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Mayflowa(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Steady Chilling grin grin

Dear Tonto Dike's Husband what do you do for a living? I've not heard any company name under your control. grin grin

Oh I forgot he's the son of a Former President Of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

#IStandWithSenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019

I think he has a record production studio
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by mikeapollo: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rhymez:

Tonto Dikeh shares a picture with her husband having fun in an exotic place on her page.

She wrote:

"Love a human Right and you will bring out the Greatness in them...
We have both been greatly blessed by Our LOVE.
#TBT to our Dating days #MARRIED&GRATEFUL #PAPAKINGKINGING #SANTA"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLx2zAWD35S/

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/10/tonto-dikeh-churchill-loved-up-with.html?m=1

The food, soup and the black clay bowls all look like this happened in Ghana
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Glaxx(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

She had a quite dirty past which is also entrenched in that career.

The bobo may give her the conditions.

Some men are very loving, but they don't want your stained life out there anymore.

So she chose a good marriage instead.

What and what made her past dirty, please explain.
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by angelofurlife: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mariojane:

no hating plssss wailers
. Nothing is wrong here. she did not give up on her career, she is definitely coming back but as a better woman. And for the interviews she granted you don't expect her to answer directly knowing fully well that this journalist has their way of getting one to say what will be misinterpreted if one does not answer in a roundabout manner. And please tell me what manner of woman will not sing her husband's praises when she has a husband like that...you are a hater jor

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Taryur3:

You raised a point man...but come to think of it...I never see a perfect relationship as far as marriage is concern.

There is nothing like perfect...but in this case... It looks like their problems are either tonto Is afraid of him or their agreement binds Dem in an unsettling way....either way ONE DAY D TRUTH GO SURFACE....
Naso tiwa and teebillz form cover up UNTIL edible catering burst....

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Glaxx:

What and what made her past dirty, please explain.

Go to asaba and ask any big hotel receptionist....they will tell you....

Btw everybody has a past....the present and future is what matters...
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
angelofurlife:
. Nothing is wrong here. she did not give up on her career, she is definitely COMING BACK but as a BETTER WOMAN. And for the interviews she granted you don't expect her to answer directly knowing fully well that this journalist has their way of getting one to say what will be misinterpreted if one does not answer in a roundabout manner. And please tell me what manner of woman will not sing her husband's praises when she has a husband like that...you are a hater jor

Ladies and marriage....where does this myth of marriage making everybody better come from??

Will she sing his praises if he didn't have the barlary??

And when she comes back after so many years....what makes you feel.the industry is ready and waiting??

Art is innate...bur when you leave it...it slowly leaves you....

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by angelofurlife: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Ladies and marriage....where does this myth of marriage making everybody better come from??

Will she sing his praises if he didn't have the barlary??

And when she comes back after so many years....what makes you feel.the industry is ready and waiting??

Art is innate...bur when you leave it...it slowly leaves you....

And what makes you think she will want to come back to nollywood as an actress?
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Zedoo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
angelofurlife:
And what makes you think she will want to come back to nollywood as an actress?

You said she will come back better....
I have to ask you that
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Dabsey: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is such a sweet photo of the two couples!
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Diamondqueen(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mariojane:

no hating plssss wailers

seriously?? Tonto doesn't act anymore?
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by ofemigeorge(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Without the cash money jeweleries all the things he has got, I wonder if she will still call him ,babe.
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Laple0541(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
[b][/b] Una make sense jare
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mariojane:

no hating plssss wailers

wen she start having problems while taking care of marriage and career now, same u will come and complain. let her be wit her choice oo
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by d33types: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Steady Chilling grin grin

Dear Tonto Dike's Husband what do you do for a living? I've not heard any company name under your control. grin grin

Oh I forgot he's the son of a Former President Of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

#IStandWithSenatorSamuelAnyanwu2019

I have alot of dollar millionaires who don't follow social media at all and if you're not in their vicinity you'll not know what they do for a living. One is an importer of strictly apple computers, another dealls with medical equipment installation etc

I like you tho but I must admit You're beginning to lack common sense. It is not every millionaire you can Google their source of wealth

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by Kobicove(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make your money then buy what you want...including love grin
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by chiefcontroller: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
superdanny10:
Dope
Have you heard of the big church group?
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:

I have alot of dollar millionaires who don't follow social media at all and if you're not in their vicinity you'll not know what they do for a living. One is an importer of strictly apple computers, another dealls with medical equipment installation etc

I like you tho but I must admit You're beginning to lack common sense. It is not every millionaire you can Google their source of wealth

Take it easy my man I know it's sunny.... Read and understand a post before you reply I understand it's a sunny day biko
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by d33types: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu
IIt's okay,but your statement was awful.

Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
d33types:
SamuelAnyawu
IIt's okay,but your statement was awful.

Bros think properly please. Everyone on Nairaland understood what I meant indirectly please that's why no one mentioned me. Read and understand properly please haba don't tell me you can't decode a little message
Re: Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date by icebebe(f): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
rubyradiance:
I wonder why this hasn't gotten to front page abi lalastica travel?? Come on lala it's Tonto Dike oooo
he's angry n jealous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.