Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter (97008 Views)

NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes online
Samudino086:
Good evening , Pls, how can I print my exemption letter online?
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nope cus m currently not operating whatsapp now
redoxg:
Bro can u send me the format of the exemption letter via what's app 08032831425
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Amgreat70(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2017
EMriss:
Nope cus m currently not operating whatsapp now
This exemption letter and exclusion letter don't they have effect on someone in the latter days,maybe political positions or when looking for jobs
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2017
Later on, NO....and YES IT DOES FOR ANY NEW JOB DAT REQUIRES NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE
Amgreat70:

This exemption letter and exclusion letter don't they have effect on someone in the latter days,maybe political positions or when looking for jobs
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Amgreat70(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=EMriss post=57814193]Later on, NO....and YES IT DOES FOR ANY NEW JOB DAT REQUIRES NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE[/quot
e]

So for political positions it doesn't affect
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
Depends...dey could require u produce a discharge cert[quote author=Amgreat70 post=57814475][/quote]
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Muslab09: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please will this exclusion letter affect someone without job in the labour market
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Muslab09: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please will this letter of exclusion affect parttime graduate with job in the labour market?
Secondly is it widely accepted by organisations both federal and private?
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by DaSugarBoi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
ghostreader:

It the online copy you will use as the original which am using as well
Can one register anytime and get it printed online? Or the P.T graduate needs to wait for the next batch going to camp before registering to get access to the exclusion letter online?
Pls ur urgent reply is needed. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Acrownismade: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=ghostreader post=50381759]Is the exemption letter printed out immediately after payment?
If i may ask is it compulsory to pay the 3k since i've been exempted
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by whilly03: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=Acrownismade post=66170212][/quote]
not compulsory
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by frankio: 3:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Please what is the usual duration for applying for nysc exemption and when will it be sent. I want to know if it's when your applying batch receives there's you also will receive? Plz I need info on dis
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Acrownismade: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Once you pay online, you will see on your dashboard that your exemption letter has been printed and will be sent to your institution. You can get it from your school after two weeks while others are in the service. Hope you get my point
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by DonCortez: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please, what r d disadvantages of exemption letter over discharge certificate. I hear some firms prefer graduates with discharge certificate but don't employ graduates with exception letters.
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Ksmith1: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
DonCortez:
Please, what r d disadvantages of exemption letter over discharge certificate. I hear some firms prefer graduates with discharge certificate but don't employ graduates with exception letters.
discharge cert also tells that you are below 30 years of age...exemption is mostly given based on age ground
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by MarijuanaLORD: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Ksmith1:
discharge cert also tells that you are below 30 years of age...exemption is mostly given based on age ground
is there any certificates for those with some form of health issue that can prevent them from serving?
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by ddoubledeal(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
If a graduate of Part Time/Sandwich programme has already collected NYSC Letter of Exclusion, can he/she go for service if he/she does another full time degree?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by mofeyisola194: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is the exclusion letter printed out immediately after payment?I know too know how soon it Will be ready for printing Thanks

Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2018
mofeyisola194:
Is the exclusion letter printed out immediately after payment?I know too know how soon it Will be ready for printing Thanks
not printed immediately. Probably after 3weeks
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by egike(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2018
bro, i registered for exemption as a member of the armed forces and on my dash board it is written your exemption certificate have been printed and will be delivered to your institution.
am concern, i have not paid any remitta whatsoever wouldn't know if it would delay or prolong the time the letter of exemption would reach my school.
thanks,hoping to get reply from you.
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
It will be delivered to your school because you didn't pay for online printing I.e the rrmita
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by EMriss(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Max 3weeks contact me if any hitch
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by kandydude1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
How can correct different jamb and waec DOB tho yet to apply for nysc
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by maggany: 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
please how can i verify the original discharge letter and fake one?please how can i verify the original discharge letter and fake one?please how can i verify the original discharge letter and fake one?
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Danjuma827(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2019
Pls someone should help me clarify this issue. During online registration for nysc. can someone pay for the call up letter after he has finished the online registration? or should it be done during the registration?
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by prettymayannah: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please,what do i need to do to collect my exclusion letter?i graduated since 2017 and we already fill the form yet,we heard nothing from them.i went to school and i don't really understand them.how do i know if our form has been sent to nysc in abuja?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by godliman: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
pls my wife did a sandwich program, from a federal university, the student affairs office of the same school is saying their names cannot be sent to NYSC to be issued exclusion letter because the course she read has no NUC accreditation, what is the way out.
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by Kayodemax: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Nysc Discharge Certificate, Exemption And Exclusion Letter by phenom4real: 12:57pm On May 15, 2021
ghostreader:

It the online copy you will use as the original which am using as well

Please how do I get my online copy of exemption letter. I can't found it yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Anthem / Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.