Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking (972 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by hibee14eve(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
The rrcg house of david chapter release requirement for couple before they can get married.

Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by hibee14eve(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mofo.
first time ftc
Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by amuokuko: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
hahahahaha,,,

End time Church Degree 101 of wedding..

Nah people wey carry church for head dey bother themselves with all these, if my pastor gives me condition i know i will not accomplish, nah to just go find one small church pastor wey go do the wedding, afterall i never see who church wedding epp...

Most broken marriages were joined by pastors yet devil still enta break the relationship...

Cant believe churches re now involved in traditional marriages, maybe soon churches will plan New Yam festivals...
Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by makelove2m(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Na story shaaaah ...........make husband come first , this time wey husband scarce, someone dey right that bullshit

1 Like

Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin na rccg women go suffer am, nonsense undecided
Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by HIScraziness(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by BornStunner1: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
rubbish
Re: See Requirement To Get Married At Rccg That Got People Talking by psucc(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
These are mere rules that are always fooled by the intended couples.

They cannot guarantee successful marriage life afterwards.

I am yet to get the biblical place of wedding.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen To This After She Caught Her Husband With Her Niece[pics] / When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working / Omg! Man Catches Wife Cheating With Another Man… What He Did To Her Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.