Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) (50788 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Drums In Mountain Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by PapiNigga: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
The list is reportedly a guideline for couples who want to get married in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM).

I don't know if this is fair enough, compared to that of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/guidelines-for-couples-wishing-to-be.html?m=1

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by PapiNigga: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
NO FP, OP
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by HIScraziness(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Are they gonna make heaven if they do all these??

Height of confusion undecided

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Spidermon: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Noted. If anyone invites me to a MFM wedding, I now know not to attend it.

27 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Greatzeus(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
And to think some people were complaining about RCCG list,I think this is even far extreme. But we should respect their decision as well as that of other churches, its not as if they drag anyone to their church with rope to be their member tongue

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by kevoh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
1. What is wrong with the use of "Talking drum"?

2. What is wrong with putting the picture of the couples on the wedding pamphlet/magazine.

undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
cheesy they did not shaa ban weed?? heheee... no p if I carry along with me my rizlarrrr and sachet.... naa just to show them the guidelines pamphlets... and get HIGH! grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by jashar(f): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
*smiles* to each his own.

4 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's their church and doctrine, so far it's working for them and members are not complaining,let it be.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
MY CHURCH

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by veekid(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yeye
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
....but there s lipstick duriing offering and tithe collection...

Y is it dat its only tithes and offering they dont have rules and regulations.....

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Anyi3(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lol @ "the sister" and "the brother"

4 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
How do u confirm they did not have premarital sex na. 70% of peeps in mfm are just pretenders sha grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by accountbalance: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deeper life list dey come. Una go fear.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes, why should you use all that during wedding

4 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by benedictac(f): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thus is for MFM children. They are not complaining it is not meant for you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
All these new churches can go to hell, traditional wedding is the best

I'll do only my traditional and court wedding if necessary

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by gen2briz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Ichel: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by gurunlocker: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bad business foe beauty therapist..... well, it will reduce the scam of seeing one face in the morning, and seeing another at night

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by 4nobody4every1: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
cool tongue

7 Likes

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by minet15(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
minet15:
[size=22pt]
Strict

[/size]
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
kevoh:
1. What is wrong with the use of "Talking drum"?

2. What is wrong with putting the picture of the couples on the wedding pamphlet/magazine.

undecided undecided undecided

dont mind those hypocrites...there is something wrong in 'magazining' weddings ,but notting is wrong with 'private-jettings' and 'university-building'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by theripper3: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fukkkking religious nut jobs.
Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Beaware of false prophets

1 Like

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
THIS is true Christianity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Archmed(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Religion is man's biggest problem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) by Category1: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
[size=19pt]dem for kuku tell them to náked [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.