Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX (655 Views)

I Will Show You The Method I Use To Kill It Trading / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs / I Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by afolabiay: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
My name is Afolabi Ayodele B...the first creator of MACD with trend line strategy (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=395428) please you need to bear with me because this is the first time am posting on this site.
i create this thread because i see people painting Forex trading black as if it is some kind of fraud, let me tell you people that say forex is kind of game or fraud dont know anything about it... it is kind of opportunity for young people to start something with their life. i start to trading forex when am @ ss3 before my waec exam. at first am discourage because i lost all the money i use to invest back then. But today i can boldly say i use forex money to pay my school fees and feed my self,

Why do you lose in forex?

1. You think forex is kind of lucky game, get rich quick scheme or High Yield Investment, have seen pastors trading forex with high lot and you will see them praying and fasting just for market to come their way... now to think of it, let us use nigerian economy for example..NGN to USD, Nigeria economy news like GDP, Unemployment Rate, Consumer Price Index CPI, Retail Sales and also political and enviromental News is not helping so we dont think there is a miracle and only little investors will want to invest in naira ( that is buying the naira). this is what they dont know before they open any position.

2. You cant be right all the time, so money management is involve or else you will lose your money before a blink of an eye

3. You believe only on facts not price action the two work well if you are on the right path.

4. Stop going to brokers seminar that wont help you, they only want you to invest and take your money. i have a student sometimes ago he told me that he went to one seminar that told him to buy when market is going down or have gone down enough.. he lost $6000 in one day due to Non-Farm pay roll news.

5. Stop Scalp strategy that do not have sound money management.

6.Dont try to revenge on any amount you lose.

How to make it trading forex?
1.You must be someone that understand the market, behavior of prices and currencies
2. Trade using both Fundamental and Technical Strategies.
3. Take it slow dont rush to make money the market is open 24 hours a day
4. Dont give your self target. so dont borrow money to trade forex. every day is not Christmas
4. Read every forex book that come your way, every knowledge is not waste

that is what i need to tell you guys. you can make living and start to build life,
open forex time cent account then drop your number so as to add you to my group then you will know how sweet forex is.
thank you

Afolabi Ayodele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by viktohmarkz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
thank you
Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by iSpread(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
afolabiay:
My name is Afolabi Ayodele B...the first creator of MACD with trend line strategy (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=395428) please you need to bear with me because this is the first time am posting on this site.
i create this thread because i see people painting Forex trading black as if it is some kind of fraud, let me tell you people that say forex is kind of game or fraud dont know anything about it... it is kind of opportunity for young people to start something with their life. i start to trading forex when am @ ss3 before my waec exam. at first am discourage because i lost all the money i use to invest back then. But today i can boldly say i use forex money to pay my school fees and feed my self,

Why do you lose in forex?

1. You think forex is kind of lucky game, get rich quick scheme or High Yield Investment, have seen pastors trading forex with high lot and you will see them praying and fasting just for market to come their way... now to think of it, let us use nigerian economy for example..NGN to USD, Nigeria economy news like GDP, Unemployment Rate, Consumer Price Index CPI, Retail Sales and also political and enviromental News is not helping so we dont think there is a miracle and only little investors will want to invest in naira ( that is buying the naira). this is what they dont know before they open any position.

2. You cant be right all the time, so money management is involve or else you will lose your money before a blink of an eye

3. You believe only on facts not price action the two work well if you are on the right path.

4. Stop going to brokers seminar that wont help you, they only want you to invest and take your money. i have a student sometimes ago he told me that he went to one seminar that told him to buy when market is going down or have gone down enough.. he lost $6000 in one day due to Non-Farm pay roll news.

5. Stop Scalp strategy that do not have sound money management.

6.Dont try to revenge on any amount you lose.

How to make it trading forex?
1.You must be someone that understand the market, behavior of prices and currencies
2. Trade using both Fundamental and Technical Strategies.
3. Take it slow dont rush to make money the market is open 24 hours a day
4. Dont give your self target. so dont borrow money to trade forex. every day is not Christmas
4. Read every forex book that come your way, every knowledge is not waste

that is what i need to tell you guys. you can make living and start to build life,
open forex time cent account then drop your number so as to add you to my group then you will know how sweet forex is.
thank you

Afolabi Ayodele

Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by PAPIJAID(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
You see my brother we don't need to start sending pm, If u want to help just go ahead and help, the reason why forex trading was banned on this platform is because it is believed that forex trading looks like scam. As a nairalander, I will do my very best to discourage anybody from using his hard earned money to seek training on forex trading. I've been scammed so many times and I won't allow my fellow Nigerians to fall victim.

1 Like

Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by afolabiay: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
PAPIJAID:
You see my brother we don't need to start sending pm, If u want to help just go ahead and help, the reason why forex trading was banned on this platform is because it is believed that forex trading looks like scam. As a nairalander, I will do my very best to discourage anybody from using his hard earned money to seek training on forex trading. I've been scammed so many times and I won't allow my fellow Nigerians to fall victim.
i cant begin to start posting things here, it is almost the same as going to seminar, i dont ask for money from anybody and moreover it is not risky opening demo account you are not losing
Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by afolabiay: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
iSpread:

please dont send your numbers here to avoid spam and scam just email it to me afolabia6@gmail.com
Re: FOREX What You Dont Understand And How You Will Make It Trading FX by goodeal(m): 5:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Need to become a proficient forex trader? visit this page: https://www.nairaland.com/goodeal/posts You'll be amazed that the only escape route out of national and family economic recession is residual or passive income via forex or option trading.

(1) (Reply)

Hurry / The Truth Everyone Needs To Know.. / Do You Need A Water Borehole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.