Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam (1407 Views)

Eid-el Fitri: Angry Muslims Protest At Sultan Of Sokoto’s Residence (video) / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by stephendellas(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
A 16-year-old Christian boy was reportedly confronted by 80 angry mob who insisted he should be hanged over Facebook post that insulted Islam.

Nabeel Masih was hasten out of a court hearing to escape the fury of the angry Muslim who threatened to get at the entire family, in Punjab province.

According to The Express, Masih was accused of posting on his profile, a Photograph of Kaaba in Mecca- one ascribed as of the holiest sites in Islam. The “insulting and sacrilegious” image showed the Kaaba with a pig’s head on top, Locals claimed.

“There were about 80 people of different age groups including students that were present in the premises only for Nabeel’s hearing and each of them was continuously calling on the phone for other people to come. Even the lawyers were threatened,” Masih Legal team said.

read more...
http://shekinaman.com/2016/10/20/boy-confronted-angry-mob-demanding-hanged-insulting-islam/

1 Share

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
chai!!'' i reserve my comment before they come for me

its Levii West Again

my music coming out soon!!!!!!
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Noted.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by mii4u(f): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Later some wld be quoting and comparing bible and Koran verses and asking stupid questions like "which religion support terrorism "? Wen it is obvious
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by hopefulLandlord: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
LexiconKabir , Friendchoice , Aminusanti , RingimKabir , WORLDWORLD , Demmzy15 , Alphacrissy , APCsupporter
, Ahmadgani

what is your opinion about this?
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by hopefulLandlord: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:
^^ of course this is jungle justice! and its not accepted in the sharee'ah.

fair enough, but why is it so prevalent in areas where Islam adherents are in the majority?
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm.. Haaa! So it's not only in naija?! Y'all should not crucify me. Sometime ago, some dumbin'o's wanted to chop off my e-head for saying that Islam is a religion of LAWS without GRACE. Others used their leprose stricken fingers to type 'it's a religion of peace' and 'it's the illiterates that go about killing'. Now, imagine the supposed ISLAMIC SCHOLARS etc supporting the hanging of a minor! Oh, I forgot! If a 14yr old could be married, then a 16yr old should be a grandpa. #quote me and die before 12midnight!
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Islam! Religion of P....
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

fair enough, but why is it so prevalent in areas where Islam adherents are in the majority?

sorry, i didn't read the content, I just saw the title and concluded it was another "jungle justice" but with what I'm seeing now, he was taken to court for a case, is Punjab an Islamic state? i dont think so, india as a whole is a secular country.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by hopefulLandlord: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

sorry, i didn't read the content, I just saw the title and concluded it was another "jungle justice" but with what I'm seeing now, he was taken to court for a case, is Punjab an Islamic state? i dont think so, india as a whole is a secular country.

oh! didn't look at the state bro

but we hear this a lot more in Islamic dominated counties

I remember one vividly "Farkhunda Malikzada"

edit: for those who haven't seen the video of Farkhunda Malikzada, I'll recommend it only for the strong hearted
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Ahmadgani(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
LexiconKabir , Friendchoice , Aminusanti , RingimKabir , WORLDWORLD , Demmzy15 , Alphacrissy , APCsupporter
, Ahmadgani

that is not Islam, they are acting n their own accord.

"And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the Day of Resurrection (without any helper, or protector or defender) ." quran 19 v. 95.. this is not a yardstick to judge all muslims

2 Likes

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
, Ahmadgani

Totally Wrong: They should rather allow the court hearing for justice to prevail.

1 Like

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oh! didn't look at the state bro

but we hear this a lot more in Islamic dominated counties

I remember one vividly "Farkhunda Malikzada"

edit: for those who haven't seen the video of Farkhunda Malikzada, I'll recommend it only for the strong hearted

anyway, if its a state being ruled by islamic laws to the core and there is a qaadi(judge) who learnt the shareeah properly, if he is found guilty of blasphemy, then the judge will take the perfect judgement according to what he has learnt, just like how any other judge(in a secular state) will take proper judgements when someone commits a crime.

but if it is not an islamic state, then the dude should be left alone.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Islam is a threat to our internal and external security.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by EyeHateGod: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
They are following what the Quran say na.. ...For crying out loud this is 21st Century
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

anyway, if its a state being ruled by islamic laws to the core and there is a qaadi(judge) who learnt the shareeah properly, if he is found guilty of blasphemy, then the judge will take the perfect judgement according to what he has learnt, just like how any other judge(in a secular state) will take proper judgements when someone commits a crime.

but if it is not an islamic state, then the dude should be left alone.

I respectfully disagree with you on the second point regarding secular state. He should also be sued for causing public nuisance. And it's also an assault to over a billion Muslims world wide.

This is not freedom of speech but freedom of causing assault and battery.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

I respectfully disagree with you on the second point regarding secular state. He should also be sued for causing public nuisance. And it's also an assault to over a billion Muslims world wide.

sue to which court? a secular judge who sees insulting of islam as nothing?
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:
They are following what the Quran say na.. ...For crying out loud this is 21st Century

What did Quran said when someone blaspheme in secular state? Mr. Lair.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
lexiconkabir:

sued to who? a secular judge who sees insulting of islam as nothing?

No. Insult is Insult according to the law whether to individual, organization, religion. Islam or Not. Except if the Judge wants to compromise justice.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by EyeHateGod: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

What did Quran said when someone blaspheme in secular state? Mr. Lair.
India secular state? Tell me who day lie now cause i m not understanding
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

India secular state? Tell me who day lie now cause i m not understanding

That is not the question. Show us what Quran said about blasphemy in secular or non Muslim state Mr.Lair
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by EyeHateGod: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

That is not the question. Show us what Quran said about blasphemy in secular or non Muslim state Mr.Lair
is this also a form of al-taquiya
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

EyeHateGod:

is this also a form of al-taquiya

This is the taqiya above. Tell us what the Quran said about blasphemy in secular or non Islamic state. Mr. Shameless Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

Totally Wrong: They should rather allow the court hearing for justice to prevail.

But we already know what the court judgement will be going by the evil tenets of Islam and it's sharia law.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

This is not freedom of speech but freedom of causing assault and battery.

Spoken like a true Muslim fanatic and potential terrorist.
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
annunaki2:

But we already know what the court judgement will be going by the evil tenets of Islam and it's sharia law.

Which court. In India? Which court you already know?

1 Like

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

No. Insult is Insult according to the law whether to individual, organization, religion. Islam or Not. Except if the Judge wants to compromise justice.

So how do you expect we Christians to address the islamic insult to our Lord Jesus Christ by labelling him as a mere prophet of your moon god Allah?
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
annunaki2:

Spoken like a true Muslim fanatic and potential terrorist.

For reasoning with your penile You're more terrorist than the terrorist themselves. You're are not potential but a confirm 1

1 Like

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
annunaki2:

So how do you expect we Christians to address to islamic insult to our Lord Jesus Christ by labelling him as a mere prophet of your moon god Allah?

How do you except we Muslim to address the Christians Insult to our beloved prophet Jesus peace be upon him as God by you lost sheeps of Israel

2 Likes

Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by annunaki2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
FriendChoice:

For reasoning with your penile You're more terrorist than the terrorist themselves. You're are not potential but a confirm 1

I am not a Muslim so I can't be a terrorist. tongue
Re: Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
annunaki2:

I am not a Muslim so I can't be a terrorist. tongue
You're more terrorist than the terrorist themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims Dominate Yoruba Christians? / Prophet On The "Day Of Ashura" - Significance Of Ashura Part II / This Is Why There's No Tribalism In Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.