Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

My First Interview, I Dont Know What To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My First Interview, I Dont Know What To Do (663 Views)

Nnpc Oral Interview I Should Prepare Also / I Got Dis Message For An Interview..i Just Want To Know If Its Real Or Not.. / My First Interview Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Interview, I Dont Know What To Do by adelaw01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
hello NL,
Concluded my service about 6 months ago. So I put in for a job in an insurance company. went for the text/interview and I was only asked the "may we meet you question? "

said some few stuffs about myself and we were flowing. in his words I was able to see his interest in me and he made me understand that there'll be a final interview.

now I've gotten an invite but I dont know what questions to prepare for.

please anyone who has passed through this stage should help a brother. possible questions to prepare for would be very helpful too.
Re: My First Interview, I Dont Know What To Do by CoolFreeday(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
read about what they do, their goal, vision. mission etc
They may repeat that question again and other questions like: Why do you want to work with us, why should we hire you, what differently can you bring to the organization, etc.

#Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My First Interview, I Dont Know What To Do by richieadams(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
adelaw01:
hello NL,
Concluded my service about 6 months ago. So I put in for a job in an insurance company. went for the text/interview and I was only asked the "may we meet you question? "

said some few stuffs about myself and we were flowing. in his words I was able to see his interest in me and he made me understand that there'll be a final interview.

now I've gotten an invite but I dont know what questions to prepare for.

please anyone who has passed through this stage should help a brother. possible questions to prepare for would be very helpful too.

make a thorough research about the company and how much the pay their staffs and the necessary things patterning the position u applied for

(1) (Reply)

Sales Reps / Urgent Vacancy For Production Shift Supervisors / Urgent Job Vacancies For Accounting Graduates, Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.