Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Exchange Rate As Of Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Rate As Of Today (49121 Views)

Dollar Exchange Rate As At This Evening / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Remittance: CBN Raises BDC Exchange Rate To N385/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
JixNation:
All the good currencies have joined Bahd Gang.
Ol' boy, they are bullying the Naira seriously. shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by mrvitalis(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
just shut up.
Ok thanks
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Rexnegro(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2016
keypad1:
On behalf of the entire yoruba race, i want to apologise to nigerians on how we betrayed this nation due to our greed. We voted in an illiterate despite our education. And now the illiterate is running our economy aground. Forgive us nigerians. Forgive us southerners.
Am sure gej won't Have done any diff Because we were actually heading here even more worst assuming gej won for Second term.... Nigeria was a sinking ship with gej, only a pity buhari came not knowing The extent of how few have milked This Country dry which brought us here (recession).... so bro apologise on behalf of Yourself and Your family perhaps, it's a matter of time You did buhari means well for This Country...Take care

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Pavore9: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2016
dombible:
Ca can you pls give address of this company?

Which company? Forex shops (bureau de change) are across Kenya, buying and selling at almost the same rates.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by CandyDiamond(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Rexnegro:
Am sure gej won't Have done any diff Because we were actually heading here even more worst assuming gej won for Second term.... Nigeria was a sinking ship with gej, only a pity buhari came not knowing The extent of how few have milked This Country dry which brought us here (recession).... so bro apologise on behalf of Yourself and Your family perhaps, it's a matter of time You did buhari means well for This Country...Take care
But during GEJ time,things were not like this,how did you know that if Gej won things will be worst,all of a sudden within one year Nigeria economy crashed but it never crash under 5 years of Gej admin.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Zeroid105: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Rexnegro:
On point. Most ppl seem to forget the theme of the song former finance minister was singing during d last days of GEJ's tenure. Recession was looming.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by pheesayor(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
that means the banks have more supply than the parallel market
Pavore9:
The irony is that in Kenya, the rate at the parallel market is lower than the bank rate! cheesy
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by John902(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Towncrier007:

have u threw the currency away? since it's useless.

Halo English teacher/prof, have you been able to eat since? cos I heard u very hungry. pls use your hungry eyes to face the government and not me, pls ehh.
safe ur MB oga...u talk to much
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by John902(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Towncrier007:

have u threw the currency away? since it's useless.

Halo English teacher/prof, have you been able to eat since? cos I heard u very hungry. pls use your hungry eyes to face the government and not me, pls ehh.
safe ur MB oga...u talk too much
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by John902(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
bennymark:
Getting better
Nigeria will be great again
future impossible tense
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Pavore9: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
pheesayor:
that means the banks have more supply than the parallel market

Not so. For example, banks buys a dollar for around 99kenyan shillings and sell about 104kenyan shillings but the bureau de change buy a dollar for 101 kenyan shillings and sell at 102 kenyan shillings, which will you prefer?
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by illuminaty(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Plz guys....is it possible to receive dollars from abroad to a dorm account here in nigeria and still withdraw it in d same dollar formplease am new to all this dollar ish and how it operates...the dorm acct is with first bank btw.THANKS
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by CandyDiamond(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Zeroid105:

On point. Most ppl seem to forget the theme of the song former finance minister was singing during d last days of GEJ's tenure. Recession was looming.
So your demi-god don't have the skills needed to avert the looming recession as they promise the masses before they ascend to power by all means,that is why they call you people zombie and your demi-god dullard.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Olasco93: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Rhemmymatician:

I said "Be original or credit source"
You were noticed, Thank you!
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by thunderbabs: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Interbank na fiction, na parallel market be oju oja gangan. So, I dnt see any improvement yet.

Bubu, its time to leave the other room...no kill aisha..

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by MrPRevailer(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
buhari is working

Its not Buhari ooo.
It's the intervention of Bereau exchange using Travelex.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Rexnegro(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

But during GEJ time,things were not like this,how did you know that if Gej won things will be worst,all of a sudden within one year Nigeria economy crashed but it never crash under 5 years of Gej admin.
a football goal is scored within a second right? but before the goal there's usually a build up that lead to The goal scored...in This case the goal here isn't sometin to celebrate about, Now the build up and The goal was done by gej, too bad buhari jumbed to celebrate but never knew how corrupt the goal was.... now during gej 5yrs terms do You no we were only fooled with the word rebased economy, that we were The largest economy in Africa, now ask Yourself if it's actually translated in our nationhood...they gave You what You want to hear in exchange for Your calm, meanwhile behind The scenes the few were busy looting our commonwealth without fear or conscience, Why Because the head is headless, lack the political will to curb or fight the looting that took place in his govt which actually brought us to where we re today....do You no That since 1960 to date the highest level of corruption was recorded in gej govt? if You don't know thank God You got Internet use it and come back to say otherwise if Am wrong....bro we should thank God buhari won The election, if not maybe by now we for dey eat ourselves or boko go don kill us finish, crime Would Have increased what's it now...also we Nigerians I Thought we re rugged,I Thought we do say we can withstand anytin....just economic recession nahim we dey complain.
more so we dont Have What I call sacrificial patience , buhari is a politician and not a magician so don't think he will solve 16yrs problem caused by pdp govts especially gej govt in a Year. so be patience and rate him after 4yrs cos Rome wasn't built in a day. I rest my case bro.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Rexnegro(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

So your demi-god don't have the skills needed to avert the looming recession as they promise the masses before they ascend to power by all means,that is why they call you people zombie and your demi-god dullard.
so You mean Your brilliant, smart, educated ,PH'd uncle gej lost to a dullard?
Smh if You say yes...and smh also if You can't Answer....well call us zombie as You wish, it only showed You re pained that Your educated uncle was booted out of aso rock by a dullard.....get a life girl.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by CandyDiamond(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Rexnegro:

so You mean Your brilliant, smart, educated ,PH'd uncle gej lost to a dullard?
Smh if You say yes...and smh also if You can't Answer....well call us zombie as You wish, it only showed You re pained that Your educated uncle was booted out of aso rock by a dullard.....get a life girl.
He did not lose the election, the north just take over power from him through violence to the extent of sponsoring Boko haram and other vices,the north believe that it is their turn to rule and not because of APC corruption propaganda against Gej.Buhari have nothing to offer but just to consolidate northern grip on power. If you said Gej admin is the most corrupt since 1960 I wonder when IBB and Abacha has become a saint,although Buhari your demi-god label them saint free from corruption only Gej is corrupt. The north have rule Nigeria for more than 30years with nothing to show for it of which Buhari is one of them, stop living in self deceit, Buhari government is not out to help anything in Nigeria but to fulfill an assignment.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by dasparrow: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
illuminaty:
Plz guys....is it possible to receive dollars from abroad to a dorm account here in nigeria and still withdraw it in d same dollar formplease am new to all this dollar ish and how it operates...the dorm acct is with first bank btw.THANKS

Yes it is possible. If you open a dollar domiciliary account, someone abroad can send U.S dollars to your dollar domiciliary account and you get to withdraw the money in dollars and have it exchanged into naira with aboki if you so desire. Having a dorm account is the best way to go because you get your money in hard currency. I have a dorm account so I know.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by metallisc(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
JixNation:
All the good currencies have joined Bahd Gang.

they're selling high rates
causing bad fate;
can't do ordinary exchange...
it's baaad gang!!

grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by illuminaty(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
dasparrow:

Yes it is possible. If you open a dollar domiciliary account, someone abroad can send U.S dollars to your dollar domiciliary account and you get to withdraw the money in dollars and have it exchanged into naira with aboki if you so desire. Having a dorm account is the best way to go because you get your money in hard currency. I have a dorm account so I know.
......thanks,i reali appreciate your response
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
metallisc:

they're selling high rates causing bad fate; can't do ordinary exchange... it's baaad gang!!
grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by otswag(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
lol u funny die.
. Lol. Tru tok o. Na d day he clicks on "get help", mmm go crash
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

If you have a business... but you keep spending the profits. . never reinvesting in the business... then you hand it over to your brother.... and within a month.. the business fails. Would you blame your brother... claiming the business never failed when you were there and as soon as he took over it did? Get my drift?
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by CandyDiamond(f): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Originalsly:
If you have a business... but you keep spending the profits. . never reinvesting in the business... then you hand it over to your brother.... and within a month.. the business fails. Would you blame your brother... claiming the business never failed when you were there and as soon as he took over it did? Get my drift?
Why couldn't he keep the business going as I did before handing it over to him,it shows that the said brother is a dullard and has a coconut head and are very clueless
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Rexnegro(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

He did not lose the election, the north just take over power from him through violence to the extent of sponsoring Boko haram and other vices,the north believe that it is their turn to rule and not because of APC corruption propaganda against Gej.Buhari have nothing to offer but just to consolidate northern grip on power. If you said Gej admin is the most corrupt since 1960 I wonder when IBB and Abacha has become a saint,although Buhari your demi-god label them saint free from corruption only Gej is corrupt. The north have rule Nigeria for more than 30years with nothing to show for it of which Buhari is one of them, stop living in self deceit, Buhari government is not out to help anything in Nigeria but to fulfill an assignment.
just hear Yourself girl...he didn't lose The election? North took over power from him through violence? Wow this shows You don't no anytin about presidency and politics...do You no The meaning of commander in chief of the arm forces? chai make I just free You before You drag me down with ignorance and beat me up with experience.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by riczy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=LastProphet post=50382102]

u must be the greatest fool if u don't know how dollar got to here, u must be worthless like the ineffectual buffoon your hero who caused it, u can never know better than okonjo and soludo and both of them agree that your hero of criminals caused this very recession. go and look for the speech of okonjo of 14th April 2016 and forever close your stinking mouth, oloshi[/quot]...fools lyk u believe every expression from d mofols , dummy politicians using your brain,even if wat u assert is true we all kept quiet wen Jonathan plunged us into it or...
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Originalsly: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Why couldn't he keep the business going as I did before handing it over to him,it shows that the said brother is a dullard and has a coconut head and are very clueless
Ok...you don't get my drift.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today by Brightgem(f): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2016
StainlessH:

Please what rate were you charged and what's the country of purchase.
Hello, well the banks never tell u in ur statement /alert the rate they used to deduct the equivalent. I bought on ali express, country China. When I tried to calculate I think the rate went into 350. So that 305 na just talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.