Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerian Ademilola "Lola" Odujinrin To Make An Expedition Round The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Ademilola "Lola" Odujinrin To Make An Expedition Round The World (411 Views)

Popular Radio Presenters Move Round The State For Food Distributions / Meet Lola A 5700 Year Old Woman / 2017/18 Nigerian Mathematics and Sciences Olympiads (First Round Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ademilola "Lola" Odujinrin To Make An Expedition Round The World by Saaog(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerian Pilot Ademilola "Lola" Odujinrin on a mission to becoming the first African pilot in history to fly around the world solo

Odujinrin has completed his first leg of the flight, flying a light single propeller aircraft. The Nigerian Avatar is continuing his journey around the world from Malta through Djibouti, India and Australia after finishing his first leg after crossing the Atlantic Ocean.

Odujinrin says: "Fewer than 115 people have completed a solo circumnavigation of the globe by air, and it's been my dream since my youth to join them. Air Djibouti CEO Mario Fulgoni and Cardiff Aviation Chairman Bruce Dickinson share my love for flying and have been hugely supportive in helping me realise a lifetime ambition. I hope to set a world first and inspire a generation of people in Africa and beyond."

Odujunrin is a commercial pilot with Djibouti’s national flag carrier, Air Djibouti which gave him the wings to fly the solo mission. Air Djibouti and Cardiff Aviation partnered for the project dubbed ‘Project Transcend’ which aims to inspire a new generation of young pilots in Africa.
Proudly Nigerian proudly Son of Oduduwa

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Market Price. / 2016/2017 Admission Into Benin Republic University / What Every Student Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.