Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help One Of Your Own Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help One Of Your Own Nairalanders (444 Views)

( Hilarious Pics) Church Paradox, Help One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help One Of Your Own Nairalanders by Tamakay(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Help one of your own to get these following informations

1. The statement made by former NSA Late Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi that got him sacked by GEJ
2. The statement made by E.K Clark about Jonathan immediately after he left office.
3. The reply of Reuben Abati to E.K Clark's statement.
4. And lastly, the reactions of IYC and other right groups to Clark's statement.

Nairalanders, I know this forum is made up of brilliant and educated people and u guys have helped a lot of people out of this crossroad I find myself. You can either quote it or simply forward the names of the Newspapers and the date to my email tamakay33@yahoo. com Pls I will appreciate u guys wholeheartedly for ur kind assistance. I am writing a project that needs those information. Is Tonyebarcanister in the house?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To Reshuffle Cabinet After Outcry / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Governor Fayose / Militant Group Chides Buhari Over Failure To Make Categorical Statement On N’D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.