Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations (25339 Views)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by 007truthbetold: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
RESPONSE TO HON. JUSTICE NGWUTA ALLEGATIONS

Our attention has been drawn to the allegations leveled against Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, by Supreme Court Justice, The Honourable Justice Sylvester Ngwuta. In response we state that:

1. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s allegation as it concerns Amaechi is nothing but pure fiction, a dubious diversionary tale concocted to muddle the very serious issues of his arrest and investigation by the Department of State Services (DSS).
2. For emphasis, we want to state categorically that Amaechi did not and has never tried to lobby, induce or make the Hon. Justice Ngwuta to influence the outcome of any matter before the Supreme Court or any other court. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s narrative as it concerns Amaechi is simply not true, an unadulterated fallacy design to deceive and distract from the real issues of DSS investigation of acts of corruption against him.
3. It’s indeed very sad and most unfortunate that the Hon. Justice Ngwuta had decided to drag the name of the Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), into his fabricated allegations. Again, We make bold to state that Amaechi did not and has never lobbied, approached or attempted to make the CJN or any other Justice of the apex court to influence the Supreme Court judgment on the Rivers State and Ekiti State Governorship Elections petition appeals or any other matter before the apex court or any other court.
4. Within a space of 48 hours, we have observed a carefully planned and coordinated political attempt to drag Amaechi into the DSS arrest and investigation of judges in Nigeria. The aim of the plot is two-fold: to smear and politically destroy the image and reputation of Amaechi, and deceitfully portray him as the person behind the arrest of judges. This is indeed most ridiculous and callous.
5. We are aware of a well timed, heavily funded plot to “take out” Amaechi politically, and it appears that Justice Ngwuta and Justice Inyang Okoro (of the Supreme Court, who had also made similar made-up allegations against Amaechi), have wittingly or unwittingly been conscripted into this devious politics of “destroy Amaechi by all means.”
6. Amaechi is not and cannot be behind the arrest and investigation of the Hon. Justice Ngwuta. He should kindly leave Amaechi alone and face the issues he has with the DSS.
7. Amaechi is talking with his lawyers and will explore lawful channels to seek redress for this gross defamation against his character and person.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Media Office
20/10/16

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ojoyentalk: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Getting serious.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Luckylife(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Somebody political future is blinking ! You actions are manifesting.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ificatchmodeh: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Politicians can lie undecided

Both are guilty..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Sibrah: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
I might just work on start up online outfit that deals on sales of justice in Nigeria. Corruption is an industry of its own in this country.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by psucc(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Something must have happened between you and them.

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by babdap: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
This allegations from left, right and centre might destroy his political career beyond 2019

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
When trouble sleep, inyanga go wake am.. Wetin e dey find ..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
When two or more people tell the same story, then the story must have some shred of truth.

The President needs to order a probe into the allegations raised by these justices.

The war against corruption must spare no one.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Alexk2(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Truth must come out one way or the other.
If there was phone calls btw them as the Justice claimed, let DSS trace the call lock and let Nigerians know the truth of what actually went down. ....let the Corrupt fellow face the full wrath of the law. Curruption; not in my country!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by elose: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Alexk2:
Truth must come out one way or the other.
If there was phone calls btw them as the Justice claimed, let DSS trace the call lock and let Nigerians know the truth of what actually went down. ....let the Corrupt fellow face the full wrath of the law. Curruption; not in my country!
Which DSS are you asking to trace the call? Did you read the Justice's letter? The DSS is heavily involved. We should rather invite the FBI.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
elose:

Which DSS are you asking to trace the call? Did you read the Justice's letter? The DSS is heavily involved. We should rather invite the FBI.

FBI? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Thisis2raw(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ameachi is going to be the downfall of Apc.

I can't wait

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by TheFreeOne: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amaechi is talking with his lawyers and will explore lawful channels to seek redress for this gross defamation against his character and person.

Pls do asap grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Max24: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Now that one of the presidents men is severally mentioned in scandals let's see if Mr President will order his arrest after all #changebeginswithpmb.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by freeze001(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:
When trouble sleep, inyanga go wake am.. Wetin e dey find ..

Wahalaaaa e dey find; wahala e go get oooo!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by TheFreeOne: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:

You wicked o cheesy ..this one still dey pending grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3417359/amaechi-sue-justice-okoro-over

Ameachi's case is that of he whom the gods want to destroy it first made mad.

I just dey laugh as him political investment wan enta one chance finally. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Dosinspector(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amechi na only you waka come APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Ameachi's case is that of he whom the gods want to destroy it first made mad.

I just dey laugh as him political investment wan enta one chance finally. grin

E no go enter one chance ..

Amaechi is one guy that can't be thrown under the bus ..

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by TheFreeOne: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
dunkem21:

E no go enter one chance ..

Amaechi is one guy that can't be thrown under the bus ..

Because you believed it'll be akin to Buboo throwing himself under the bus?

Ok o we are watching from on top iroko tree but remember no one is as powerful as oga at the top if he decided to do the needful and do you think it's coincidence that his name is propping up here and there.

Also remember Aisha mentioned three names of those who are supposed to be personal non grata in this govt....Ameachi, Ogbonanya, Fashola.

There's a serious game going on in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Alexk2(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
elose:

I never read that part where he said the indict the DSS and I don't want to even go into how he has already established a case against himself; all I'm saying is that i'm interested in seeing every corrupt person/s in this case brought to book. They musnt go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by dunkem21(m): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Oblang(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Max24:
Now that one of the presidents men is severally mentioned in scandals let's see if Mr President will order his arrest after all #changebeginswithpmb.

The president cannot order his arrest. Those making allegation must prove it...that's how it works..

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Useless jobless media team reply, and not Amaechi

When he reply, u let us know

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by mmeyeneub: 4:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Oblang:

The president cannot order his arrest. Those making allegation must prove it...that's how it works..

Oh u now want prove abi n u now remember dats how it works right? I dey veiw una with 4D Camera

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by kcnwaigbo: 6:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Oblang:

So you people know this yet you accuse Judges of corruption without proof

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by agbangam: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Very funny judge, any sane mind dat read dat cooked up Stories will know dat Justice Ngwuta is Petty Liar. I read his letter and I cudn't stop laffing, even an SS1 student can tell a better LIE dan Justice Ngwuta. Justice Ngwuta needed to sell a sweet story to WAILERS and d best way to achieve dat is by mentioning Amaechi's name, by so doing he has won d pity of d WAILERS.
Justice Daramola did his, Ngwuta has done his and even Justice AJumogobia pretended to be ill. I still expect more of those corrupt judges to mention Amaechi name @least it will help d wailers to have something to wail about.
He drank anti-malaria, he was dizzy and his vision was blurred, Yet he saw d bags of money been planted in his house..Lolzz.
In all dis I am happy dat d Judiciary has been shaken up, now d Judges will know dat eyes are on dem and dey will all sit up to make Nigeria great.
And for Justices Ngwuta and Co. if der is one thing I have come to learn about Amaechi is dat God is by his side and dat is y he survived all d battles right from wen he was d speaker of Rivers state house of assembly to becoming d Governor despite d K-leg matter. He survived GEJ/PEJ/Wike/PDP federal might and Amaechi will surelly survive dis name defamation. So to Justice Ngwuta and Co. keep on Lying. Evil men.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by kcnwaigbo: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Alexk2:

I never read that part where he said the indict the DSS and I don't want to even go into how he has already established a case against himself; all I'm saying is that i'm interested in seeing every corrupt person/s in this case brought to book. They musnt go unpunished
You mean we should invite the DSS whom he said planted the money his house to investigate? Why not ask Justice Ngwuta to sit in jury over the case

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Oblang(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So you people know this yet you accuse Judges of corruption without proof

Without proof u say. Who told u there is no proof? So many petitions against those judges. Investigation of those judges has bin on for long..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Max24: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Oblang:

Then that means nothing has changed in this country. If the President does not want to change why is Lai Mohammed disturbing me with his fake change begins with me. APC wants everybody else to change except themselves. They want the judges to stop collecting bribes from PDP but can collect from APC. That's hypocrisy !

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures) / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.