Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

hj - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hj (2153 Views)

Hj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

hj by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
of being
Re: hj by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
confusion at its peak
Re: hj by 2dice01: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
when will guys learn any help you are rendering to a bae that isnt your family cant be
Refunded
Harvested
Trusted

NB :If you tory na lie na scorpio go kiss your lying tongue

1 Like

Re: hj by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
2dice01:
when will guys learn any help you are rendering to a bae that isnt your family cant be
Refunded
Harvested
Trusted

Why do I have to lie? Will this thread earn me money? I said above that my identity can be unraveled. I know what I'm doing.
Re: hj by ajokeade920: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Well,if you feel you're spending too much on her which is affecting your savings....then you control and limit it.And if she feels somehow,talk to her and tell her your plans and the positive effect of saving that will help both of you in future.I guess.

2 Likes

Re: hj by boboLIL(m): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
you are a confused being
Re: hj by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
U give her 5K every week and she can not be able to manage it.let me tell u even if 5K is not a enough money at least it is enough for a week.

A woman who cannot manage is not a good wife material,and she is still demanding more from you?

Well is shows that she is hard to satisfy.even if the both of you eventually got married she can still go settle for more with another man

If she is a wise woman she will ask u to save and invest in u both future

I think she is using u for mugu.women who behaves like this are more likely to be a cheat

3 Likes

Re: hj by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mitcheeeew

Bros u get wahala

Abeg park well

Some girls dey try sef
Re: hj by Laveda(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
The best you can do now is talking to her about it, tell her she's too demanding and you don't think you can cope with it anymore, do this and watch if she'll change.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: hj by 2dice01: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Why do I have to lie? Will this thread earn me money? I said above that my identity can be unraveled. I know what I'm doing.
well lets say you are saying the truth
Then you know what to do already i would have preferred you sending yourself a any of your siblings to school instead of a girl ..then you expect her to marry you as a reward...life isnot fair my brother you dont have to bleach your skin
Re: hj by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
ajokeade920:
Well,if you feel you're spending too much on her which is affecting your savings....then you control and limit it.And if she feels somehow,talk to her and tell her your plans and the positive effect of saving that will help both of you in future.I guess.

When I talked to her about it, she pleaded with me for days as if limiting the spending is an offence. When I told her that I'm resolute on that, she said, "To hell with your money". I was calm. The following day, she hired a legion of people to beg me. I then listened to her, and the heavy spending continues.
Re: hj by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew

Bros u get wahala

Abeg park well

Some girls dey try sef

U mean she dey try for managing my ass?
Re: hj by ajokeade920: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stealthideals24:

When I talked to her about it, she pleaded with me for days as if limiting the spending is an offence. When I told her that I'm resolute on that, she said, "To hell with your money". I was calm. The following day, she hired a legion of people to beg me. I then listened to her, and the heavy spending continues.
she is a smart -ass.no doubt she is enjoying your money.guy if love ur future.wise up.dont act like someone who is stupid in love.
Re: hj by ever811(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
if I say your money,your life..will it annoy you?...if yes then gerarahere meeen..a friend or brother must have been begging you for small capital to start a business but you will never help them out but here you are....but wait did you say you don't have savings?.. what of this your pussy account without check book or ATM?..
Re: hj by 2dice01: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
ajokeade920:
she is a smart -ass.no doubt she is enjoying your money.guy if love ur future.wise up.dont act like someone who is stupid in love.
please you get medal even if na expired one diss bae dishave cheesy it
Re: hj by Laveda(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
U give her 5K every week and she can not be able to manage it.let me tell u even if 5K is not a enough money at least it is enough for a week.

A woman who cannot manage is not a good wife material,and she is still demanding more from you?

Well is shows that she is hard to satisfy.even if the both of you eventually got married she can still go settle for more with another man

If she is a wise woman she will ask u to save and invest in u both future

I think she is using u for mugu.women who behaves like this are more likely to be a cheat

I concur.
Re: hj by ikp120(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Magadeypay.com
Re: hj by NemzySeries(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
@ Op I tink shez rada feeling, thinking & seeing hersef as ur responsibilities rada dan d fact dat U're jst rendering help to her & on d orda hand I tink U're doing more dan necessary 4 her....no 1 is saying u shdnt help her but U've actually crossed d line & datz y shez bin carried away frm academic goals to fashion & orda forms of unnecessary & avoidable sidetractions.......I equally av pple I render help to once awhile or wen I'm boxed up but av realised dat sumtimes dey dunt kw wen D're to embrace u as jst 1 whoz trying to shine a lil light of helping hands on dem & wen to abuse an opportunity
Re: hj by Khrisfame(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
khris fame...was here
Re: hj by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2016
NemzySeries:
@ Op I tink shez rada feeling, thinking & seeing hersef as ur responsibilities rada dan d fact dat U're jst rendering help to her & on d orda hand I tink U're doing more dan necessary 4 her....no 1 is saying u shdnt help her but U've actually crossed d line & datz y shez bin carried away frm academic goals to fashion & orda forms of unnecessary & avoidable sidetractions.......I equally av pple I render help to once awhile or wen I'm boxed up but av realised dat sumtimes dey dunt kw wen D're to embrace u as jst 1 whoz trying to shine a lil light of helping hands on dem & wen to abuse an opportunity

Tanx, my guy. This sounds inspiring.

1 Like

Re: hj by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

I concur.
Better concur ooo

1 Like

Re: hj by saintdennis(m): 4:43am On Oct 21, 2016
2dice01:
Refunded
Harvested
Trusted

Fact...

1 Like

Re: hj by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Hoe of hoes giving advice
Laveda:
The best you can do now is talking to her about it, tell her she's too demanding and you don't think you can cope with it anymore, do this and watch if she'll change.

Goodluck.

Re: hj by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:
ver"

How old are u?
Re: hj by Presh900(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:

How old are u?
i am six ,sir
Re: hj by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
She's obviously taking advantage of you 'cause you've got money to spend.
The fact that she laughs at your jokes doesn't mean she finds them funny. I'm a girl;we do crazy shït like that.
You think she understands you 'cause she can deal with your hearing impairment and she doesn't get offended when she has to repeat herself several times.
Well you're wrong.

A girl from a poor background who sees a benefactor who's willing to provide funds for her education will never be a thrifty spender if she really values education.
She would be grateful to you and would have a hard time asking you for money sporadically because she feels you're doing more than enough already.

The fact is;to your girlfriend:you're a maga.
And that's the gospel truth...
Re: hj by MizJanet(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
some ladies don't have sense or let me say are not matured , some guys are just naturally generous doesn't mean you should call them maga . I hate that word be thankful and feel grateful .

Though a lady , I support it when some guys find it awkward to help women just because of this childish and immature attitude .

Re: hj by bitchcrafts: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Keep sponsoring her education while u can my guy, you never know who's going to assist your own kids too in future. Remember karma?; Be Maga today so u don't become a Begger tmao wink.

2 Likes

Re: hj by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Stealthideals24:
First of all, I don't want to use this account to discuss my relationship, because one can dig out my identity. Still, I don't like anonymous things. I have seen people throwing insults around here for ages; I may be tempted to reciprocate. Please advice only if you have something good to say.

I'm in love with this girl, and it has been like this for about 3 years. I'm virtually responsible for her education. I pay for anything you can think of that she needs. I like meeting her needs, because I love her, but she is now going too far. Let me narrate the cases.

She is from a poor background. I understand this and want her to succeed at all cost. I spend at least 5k as her pocket money weekly. This should be enough for her upkeep, but I guess she wants to meet up with other campus parole like clothes and shoes. So, she wants more. Her course mates know that I have money to spend -- this is enough to make her want to live big. But the truth is that I can't keep doing this if I have to have savings.

She is not that strong academically, so I try to help her get rid of distractions: whenever she needs to go home for foodstuffs, I go to her parents, and take the materials to her in school. She always beg me to do this, but anytime I go to her school, I spend more, as I can't afford not giving her friends small things.

Why I chose her

I have sensory hearing impairment in which I have to listen very well and read your lips as you talk to me. This has nothing to do with audibility at times, it is a matter of certain nerves picking up correct speech. She understands me for this, and won't get angry if I ask her to repeat her words.

Her parents are farmers. My parents were also farmers. So, we understand each other very well. There are jokes I would crack that will make her roll on the floor, which you won't laugh to if you hear them. This is because of our same background.

Also, she is not promiscuous--I can vouch for this.

Why I want to leave her

I don't have savings because of her. What if she continues with this lifestyle after marriage? How will I be able to satisfy her if she thinks I will keep spending like this after marriage, judging from my income? You may want to say that we may not end up married. I just don't want her education affected at this important stage. Though if a door closes, another opens. But still, emotional impact may be detrimental to her study for a while, given that she is a very emotional girl.

My type of being

I'm not ruled by emotions. My brain function still on alert while in a very deep relationship. That's why I can contemplate breakup and move on in no time. Anytime I'm faced with this excessive spending, I start thinking of breakup, but where will I find someone that will understand me like her? If she will ever be mine, she still has 2 years ahead. Should I see this as investment, or marry another woman while still helping her?
undecided
Re: hj by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2016
2dice01:
please you get medal even if na expired one diss bae dishave cheesy it

You can be funny, ehn...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Prettythicksme / Happy Val In Advance...any Bae Wanna Hang Out,pm Me / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.