Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. (1921 Views)

FAAN Online Exam- Pls Help Me With An Explanation On My Problem / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / Invited For FIRS Job Test. What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. by anochie: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2009
pls house is jkk etc center at unilag real cos someone is saying jkk etc is at ikeja. anyboby in d house that knows where we can locate jkk etc inside unilag yaba

pls reply cos i have firs exam on monday 26th oct 2009 there
Re: Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. by goodliz: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
ETC=Electronics Test Company, University of lagos, Inside the Faculty of Social Sciences, beside Creative Arts Building, Yaba, Lagos State.
pls gist me when u r done am having mine on 28th same center. bettylizzy2000@yahoo.com.

Best of success.
Re: Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. by anochie: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
thanks i will do as u said after d exam
Re: Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. by braido(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2009
My centre too is at JKK on wednesday by 3pm too!

this is to remind NL members that were invited for FIRS test that they have to take along with them writing materials and a calculator. the message was sent to a friend's mail and he showed it to me from his mail box
Other requirements include"
1. go to the venue very early.
2. go with writing materials and a calculator
3. print out a copy of the exam venue and date with you
4. attach a passport photograph to the printed copy
5. do a photocopy of your current ID card and attach it with the printed copy.
wishing everyone the best
thanks
Re: Any Center Like Jkk Etc In Unilag For Firs Exam Pls Help. by rusky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Goodliz,

thanks a lot for the full address of JKK ETC. i am very very grateful. good luck when you write yours.

(1) (Reply)

Executive Trainees / Ordinary National Diploma {ond} Holder.. / Exxon Mobil Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.