Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34860 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2016
In a large scale study of more than 2,000 people, British boffins confirmed that thoughts DO carry on after the heart stops.The shock research has also uncoveredthe most convincing evidence of an out of body experience for a patient declared dead.It had been believed the brain stopped all activity 30 seconds after the heart had stopped pumping blood around thebody, and that with that, awareness ceases too.However, the study from the University of Southampton shows people still experience awareness for up to three minutes after they had been pronounced dead.
Lead researcher Dr Sam Parnia said:”Contrary to perception, death is not a specific moment but a potentially reversible process that occurs after any severe illness or accident causes the heart, lungs and brain to cease functioning.”If attempts are made to reverse this process, it is referred to as ‘cardiac arrest’; however, if these attempts do not succeed it is called [url=temolad./2016/10/13/scientists-discover-some-evidences-of-life-after-death/] ...continue read here[/url]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Believe me, there's nothing like death.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Ozavize88(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:
Actually, there's nothing like death. What happens is a mere passing into another realm of existence. Unfortunately, it've been termed death, when in fact its the entrance into a new reality. In fact, in that world you still die and enter yet another deeper realm. And it keeps going on that way.

Any evidence to support what u wrote there?

23 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ozavize88:
Any evidence to support what u wrote there?

When you people ask for evidence in this type of topic remember you're not necessarity asking for scientific evidence, because science itself doesn't have the tool to explain this sort of things. And that's because science by nature is limited by emphericism, mathematics, and logic as it's only tool of investigation. Its very important you understand this, cause when you do you'll understand this topic begins where science end.

Having said that, below is video of scientists trying to explain eternity scientifically, plus real life testimonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZyaBlM0Bc

Let me know when you finish watching this video, cause I want to send you another (I need to find it) about different realms explained by science.

5 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by misreal(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
such educative programmed will not be found on FP,but only that of snakes and celebrities.

8 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by superfelix: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
intresting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Starofwonder(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Ozavize88(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

When you people ask for evidence in this type of topic remember you're not necessarity asking for scientific evidence, because science itself doesn't have the tool to explain this sort of things. And that's because science by nature is limited by emphericism, mathematics, and logic as it's only tool of investigation. Its very important you understand this, cause when you do you'll understand this topic begins where science end.

Having said that, below is video of scientists trying to explain eternity scientifically, plus real life testimonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZyaBlM0Bc

Let me know when you finish watching this video, cause I want to send you another (I need to find it) about different realms explained by science.
thanks u can send d remaining I will watch it later when d network here is good.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Death is the transition from Earth life to where we came from. To understand death, you must understand that the physical body is a water vessel needed to survive in a planet made up of water by about 70%. We live in this water vessel. But we are just tenants in the body.

By the way; You can by-pass death and experience what life is like after death on the other side. Its scary, but when one really wants to experience it, your life will never be the same again.

Why are we here on earth ? Cos every builder will love to experience its creation. Enjoy, the world is yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by veronica23: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Death is the transition from Earth life to where we came from. To understand death, you must understand that the physical body is a water vessel needed to survive in a planet made up of about 70% of water. We live in this water vessel. But we are just tenants in the body.

By the way; You can by-pass death and experience what life is like after death on the other side. Its scary, but when one really wants to experience it, your life will never be the same again.

Why are we here on earth ? Cos every builder will love to experience its creation. Enjoy, the world is yours.

Really? How is this possible sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

nice one there
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Death is the transition from Earth life to where we came from. To understand death, you must understand that the physical body is a water vessel needed to survive in a planet made up of about 70% of water. We live in this water vessel. But we are just tenants in the body.

Great!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
veronica23:

Really? How is this possible sir?
Its a simple process. I am on a mobile device but let me try. The universe as we know has several dimensions of frequencies and wavelengths. We exist on frequency of 7.83Hz. Just like tuning your radio to different channels you can tune your consciousness from one dimension to another. The fact that you tuned your radio from 96,9 called cool fm to brilla fm doesnt mean the radio is spoilt(death). Our physical body was designed to accommodate conscious mind or soul on this dimension but we can key out of this and get out there to see the dimension and after this one. There are means of doing this. Its simply by raising your vibration so that consciousness is shifted from this dimension to a higher frequency dimension and etc. Please note that every dimension are existing within this field of creation, therefore our death loved ones are still here but on a different dimension. We can raise our vibrations to see, commune and interact with them. In essence death is a scary word for the transition. There are all here exoplasmic or ectoplasmic form. Thats what people call ghost but take way the fear. Its not scary when you practice how to tune into different channels.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
misreal:
such educative programmed will not be found on FP,but only that of snakes and celebrities.
thank my ßoss
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
superfelix:
intresting
welcome!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its not scary when you practice how to tune into different channels.
always on touch with your write-up
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by kingabpet(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its a simple process. I am on a mobile device but let me try. The universe as we know has several dimensions of frequencies and wavelengths. We exist on frequency of 7.83Hz. Just like tuning your radio to different channels you can tune your consciousness from one dimension to another. The fact that you tuned your radio from 96,9 called cool fm to brilla fm doesnt mean the radio is spoilt(death). Our physical body was designed to accommodate conscious mind or soul on this dimension but we can key out of this and get out there to see the dimension and after this one. There are means of doing this. Its simply by raising your vibration so that consciousness is shifted from this dimension to a higher frequency dimension and etc. Please note that every dimension are existing within this field of creation, therefore our death loved ones are still here but on a different dimension. We can raise our vibrations to see, commune and interact with them. In essence death is a scary word for the transition. There are all here exoplasmic or ectoplasmic form. What people call ghost but take way the fear. Its not scary when you practice how to tune into different channels.

How do 1 tune into different channel and still be conscious of this earth(present tune)

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
kingabpet:

How do 1 tune into different channel and still be conscious of this earth(present tune)

Many ways actually but let me mention few of them;

1. Meditation
2. Chanting harmonics or symphonies that resonates with the frequency of the dimension or even the planet you want to experience or visit.
3. Psychelic drugs
4. Prayers
5. Etc

Let me add that some people mistakenly are tuned to the random dimensions when their heart beats out of rythmn and vibrate at resonance frequencies in symphony with other dimension and automatically find themselves there. Mostly during surgery, accident and other traumatic situations etc. They call this Out of Body Experience. Its a fun stuff when you do the knowingly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Temolad:
always on touch with your write-up
We learn together, as a people, because we are one, we are made of the same stuff.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
we are made of the same stuff.
actually, i agree with that; but i still need to respect those that deserve it.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

Many ways actually but let me mention few of them;

2. Chanting harmonics or symphonies that resonates with the frequency of the dimension or even the planet you want to experience or visit.

Let me add that some people mistakenly are tuned to the random dimensions when their heart beats out of rythmn and vibrate at resonance frequencies in symphony with other dimension and automatically find themselves there

Once when i tried learning lucid dreaming(controlling your dreams). i had this same vibrations and and it was so painful so i usually snapped out it quickly but they started coming on their own(at naps, deep sleeps anytime i would close my eyes longer than 10 mins) and sometimes i would be stuck in a sleep paralysis state for a long time(scary sh!t)..

so I would probably need to add that this tuning would disrupt your life in so many different levels if not done properly. personally i don't do it anymore 'cause i can't handle it so do so at your own risk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
swann:

Once when i tried learning lucid dreaming(controlling your dreams). i had this same vibrations and and it was so painful so i usually snapped out it quickly but they started coming on their own(at naps, deep sleeps anytime i would close my eyes longer than 10 mins) and sometimes i would be stuck in a sleep paralysis state for a long time(scary sh!t)..

so I would probably need to add that this tuning would disrupt your life in so many different levels if not done properly. personally i don't do it anymore 'cause i can't handle it so do so at your own risk
Are you warning me ? I have gone beyond lucid dreaming to bilocation and even Astral Projection or Soul Travel as you might wanna call it. I have met exoplasmic beings. If and whenever you are interested in proceeding, just surrender yourself to it, YOU WONT DIE. But there will come a time you will know for yourself that you have transcended death and seen and been to the other side. That rarely happens with meditation since you are the one controlling the dynamics. But with psychedelic drugs, the shit is already in your system and you cant do anything, you fight it and see the scary shit you will witness (valley of shadow of death I guess), or simply surrender and within minutes you will be back from the rabbit hole with awesome experiences that words cant explain. That is defeating death, and seeing one of the other dimensions.

That was the entire essence of writing this. Is it easy to want to die ? No! But for those who have gone beyond, they were prepared to die if that was it (like I did); then its a rewarding experience. When you come out of it, life as you know it will seem different. I live a very excellent and comfortable life knowing that physical existence is just one of the many sojourns in souls journey through the different dimensions of the universe. Enjoy the ride, and stop suffering. We created this entire matrix for our enjoyment and here we are without memory of what we are. I am so free.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Are you warning me ?

It's not a warning..to you at least. i meant something like putting up a disclaimer to warn peope that this could have a side effects. I'm an example,in the blog post i read there it was always"lie down on a bed or take a meditative stance, and try to meet the line between unconciousness and ciousness(that kind of stuff)..no one told me i had to actually practice meditation to learn how to control my "inner being"... this kind of stuff is powerful so going head on into it wouldn't be the best idea(because those vibrations are painful and scary if your not prepared)

I'm over it know and have accepted that other line is probably not for me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
swann:

It's not a warning..to you at least. i meant something like putting up a disclaimer to warn peope that this could have a side effects. I'm an example,in the blog post i read there it was always"lie down on a bed or take a meditative stance, and try to meet the line between unconciousness and ciousness(that kind of stuff)..no one told me i had to actually practice meditation to learn how to control my "inner being"... this kind of stuff is powerful so going head on into it wouldn't be the best idea(because those vibrations are painful and scary if your not prepared)

I'm over it know and have accepted that other line is probably not for me undecided

Hahahhaa, whether they lie down or not. Truth is, those positions are meant to allow mind permeate matter easily and bilocate. Regarding fear, it comes from the unknown (ignorance). Once you understand things, you have nothing to fear. One can not even experience OBE without lying comfortably or sitting comfortably, which is the real reasons those positions are advised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

Hahahhaa, whether they lie down or not. Truth is, those positions are meant to allow mind permeate matter easily and bilocate. Regarding fear, it comes from the unknown (ignorance). Once you understand things, you have nothing to fear. One can not even experience OBE without lying comfortably or sitting comfortably, which is the real reasons those positions are advised.

OBE itself ain't beans to do.. Goodluck to you though, maybe in the future i'll re-join the ranks but for now i place my focus on this dimension. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
swann:

please sir can u teach me..I've always wanted to know how to meditate..please...
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
please sir can u teach me..I've always wanted to know how to meditate..please...

it's easy, just get into a comfortable position(sitting cross-legged or lying down[though when you aren't tired so you don't fall asleep]), close your eyes and try to imagine yourself in a comfortable place e.g a garden fill with trees and "pure aura". Just free yourself from all worries.

And it's a Ms. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
swann:

OBE itself ain't beans to do.. Goodluck to you though, maybe in the future i'll re-join the ranks but for now i place my focus on this dimension. smiley
Sure, my focus in on this dimension too. Very much enjoying it because I know its a trophy destination. We chose to be here and I am not chickening out. I am having a blast without conditioning of religion, tradition and other dogmas, cos I know what and who I am. And I know where I am going from here, and I am building empires knowing fully well that every thought that comes to mind every moment, is exactly coming from a destination I know, therefore and I am consistently replicating them here at Gaia.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
swann:

it's easy, just get into a comfortable position(sitting cross-legged or lying down[though when you aren't tired so you don't fall asleep]), close your eyes and try to imagine yourself in a comfortable place e.g a garden fill with trees and "pure aura". Just free yourself from all worries.

And it's a Ms. smiley
i hv tried this countless times and i have never felt anything unusual.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by REMMEI(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Awesome!..

So,what's the essence of all this travel and all.. ?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by bastien: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm not understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.