Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba (2196 Views)

Acting NIA DG, Arab Yadam & Acting SGF, Habiba Lawal (Pictured) / 76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) / Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Enough of this evil. Enough of this wickedness... Enough of this forced marriages.. Enough is enough... Please watch and see the family of the abducted 14 year old girl crying on TV. How can a revered traditional stool abduct a 14 year old girl and force her to marriage? Not just ending @ that, enforcing it that is irreversible? What is CAN doing? Enough of this madness!!! Days ago, the government was dancing on the release of Chibok girls... Let them also act fast to release this small girl who has been converted to another religion and forcefully married..... CAN speak out! Speak out!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
BBOG, civil society groups etc please rise up against this broad day injustice... Marriage has to be with the consent of the parents..... Every reasonable Nigerian. Should please join hands to wipe the tears off the eyes of Habiba's family by returning the poor 14 year old girl!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Seeing the sick old father and the elder sister crying on national TV hurts soooo much... Abeg Marriage na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by ArodewilliamsT: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
The little girl was abducted by Emir of katsina in Buhari's village. The pedophilic Buhari supports the abduction and enslavement of the little girl like many of girls abducted by the rotten-scrotum Emirs, that's why he has turned a blind eye at it. They are following the ways of Pedophile prophet Mohammed of the koran.

14 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
The little girl was abducted by Emir of katsina in Buhari's village. The pedophilic Buhari supports the abduction and enslavement of the little girl like many of girls abducted by the rotten-scrotum Emirs, that's why he has turned a blind eye at it. They are following the ways of Pedophile prophet Mohammed of the koran.
Every1 can choose and follow whatever religion he/she desires. But crossing the line to poach,compel and enforce the conversion to your religion is invitation to chaos and war. From the interview, it is obvious the family of the girl is helpless. I must really appreciate the Kaakaki/AIT team for airing the program. Civil society groups, CAN, Christians, BBOG should all rise up against this broad day evil. If one's prophet practised that, her own prophet didn't practice same. Imagine a 14 year old girl from a very poor home.

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by dealslip(f): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2016
This only goes on to confirm that Boko Haram didn't do anything extraordinary by kidnapping the Chibok girls. The Emir has done exactly what Shekau did, kidnapped Christian girl, forceful convert them, rape them, marry them off, and tell the world to our face that there is nothing the Father can do about it. Now I understand the reason why Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. This people are depraved including the president. The two mostly publicised cases of kidnap and forceful marriage were linked to two Emirs, now I see that it is more of a tradition and culture in the North. What a shame. What happened to freewill. Now I believe Boko Haram was working on behalf of this evil Northern Elites and Emirate. Their target has always been Christian girls. Women are objects of pleasure and domestic chores, even our president said it right in front of the whole world. Congratulations Nigeria, you all focused on corruption but you didn't ask how it would fought, you focused on corruption, you didn't askvabout the mindset of the leader you elected. The fact that a man doesn't steal doesn't clear him as a heartless, wicked, pedophilic and tribalist.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Op ,don't just judge a case by listening to only one side of the story. Take a look at this:

17-year-old Habiba Tanko who is entangled in controversy over alleged forceful conversion to Islam and marriage in Katsina has denied any such action saying, “I took all decisions in my own volition.”
Speaking before a joint committee session with officials of Katsina Emirate, Christian Association of Nigeria (NAN) Katsina chapter, and security personnel, Habiba said, “I chose on my own to become a Muslim and relocated to the emir’s palace for fear of what I might go through and the threat coming from my parents.”

Also speaking, the Kauran Katsina, Nuhu Abdulkadir, said the palace was disturbed giving several unwelcome remarks from national CAN and the parents of the girl. In his remarks, the state chairman of CAN, Very Reverend Nelson Onyekachuku, said the situation was confusing and it would need commitment from all towards resolving the issue.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-wasn-t-forced-into-islam-or-marriage-embattled-teenager-
Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
dealslip:
This only goes on to confirm that Boko Haram didn't do anything extraordinary by kidnapping the Chibok girls. The Emir has done exactly what Shekau did, kidnapped Christian girl, forceful convert them, rape them, marry them off, and tell the world to our face that there is nothing the Father can do about it. Now I understand the reason why Buhari said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North. This people are depraved including the president. The two mostly publicised cases of kidnap and forceful marriage were linked to two Emirs, now I see that it is more of a tradition and culture in the North. What a shame. What happened to freewill. Now I believe Boko Haram was working on behalf of this evil Northern Elites and Emirate. Their target has always been Christian girls. Women are objects of pleasure and domestic chores, even our president said it right in front of the whole world. Congratulations Nigeria, you all focused on corruption but you didn't ask how it would fought, you focused on corruption, you didn't askvabout the mindset of the leader you elected. The fact that a man doesn't steal doesn't clear him as a heartless, wicked, pedophilic and tribalist.
well spoken

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Binb:
Op ,don't just judge a case by listening to only one side of the story. Take a look at this:

17-year-old Habiba Tanko who is entangled in controversy over alleged forceful conversion to Islam and marriage in Katsina has denied any such action saying, “I took all decisions in my own volition.”
Speaking before a joint committee session with officials of Katsina Emirate, Christian Association of Nigeria (NAN) Katsina chapter, and security personnel, Habiba said, “I chose on my own to become a Muslim and relocated to the emir’s palace for fear of what I might go through and the threat coming from my parents.”

Also speaking, the Kauran Katsina, Nuhu Abdulkadir, said the palace was disturbed giving several unwelcome remarks from national CAN and the parents of the girl. In his remarks, the state chairman of CAN, Very Reverend Nelson Onyekachuku, said the situation was confusing and it would need commitment from all towards resolving the issue.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-wasn-t-forced-into-islam-or-marriage-embattled-teenager-
can you see how they carefully removed marriage from the news and replaced with relocated It is one side agreed but what kind of marriage will be consumated without family and parental consent? Is that how ur mum was married? What is the difference between the event that happened and abduction/kidnapping? How did the age change from 14/15 to 17?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by PFRB: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
17 year old is not yet ripe to take such decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
PFRB:
17 year old is not yet ripe to take such decisions.
my dear, the child is even 14-15 as stated by her sister on television this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by RZArecta(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Binb:
[s]Op ,don't just judge a case by listening to only one side of the story. Take a look at this:

[/s]
number one, the girl is 14. Her age was only inflated to 17 to make her look "matured" in the eyes of the media just like Ese Oruru's case.

Even at 17, she's still a minor by Nigerian law.

Apart from that, she was kidnapped from her parents care. Making the emir a criminal who should be arrested for committing a felony.

In your village, I'm sure you can't get married without the consent of your parents/family members especially if you're a lady (in this case a girl who should be in school instead of being married to a grandpa)

If you were the girl and already in the custody of the pedophilic cúnt i.e. the emir in this case and knowing how bloodthirsty and above the law those guys are in this dispensation (use Fulani herdsmen and their impunity as an example since cows are more important than Nigerian lives) wouldn't you also say the marriage was of your own volition ?

Once again, the emir of Katsina is a pedophilic cúnt who should be in jail instead of ráping kids with impunity.

Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by ehissi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Binb:

Brother dont be deceived or try to deceive others. Why didnt they marry a girl of their own choosing from the North?? And where is it done that a woman is married without first seeking the consent of her parent? Amongst themselves, you will never hear that a girl just disappeared and reappeared in the emirs palace and say she is his wife. They will take permission from both gal and parents.

If you believe this is right, then may God almighty grant you the same experience.

No bride price, no dowry nothing, Habaaaaaaa!!!! Who they wan deceive.

Its against all laws including native law and custom in all ethnic tribes in Nigeria that a man will just take a girl and bed her and call her his wife. At least a well publicized media event - for a man as revered as the emir - should have taken place with the parents in attendance.

I know a girl as young as 14 in Lagos here, where one old baba don dey give close marking. They went to the parents and the parents said ok, if she gree fine!!! We will do engagement but let her finish WAEC and promise to sponsor her to BSC level and you will have my blessing, dats all. Jss3 she don dey use iPhone courtesy of Her big boyfriend (boyfriend whey reach to born her 2 times). They are all muslims.

Shebi the emir would have at least have sent emissaries to seek the parents out and try to convince them and then get rejected before the gal eloped. If the gal is happy and the man is capable of taking care of the gal and the gal is hell bent on going, at least the parent would have had the right of first refusal plus opportunity to consider if it is eve best for her daughter to be probably wife number 3 or even 13 if care is not taken.

The man should stop trying to use social media to mask his crimes. If truly Buhari doesnt support crimes or corruption of any kind. It is in landmark cases like this that it will be established instead of arresting and rearresting and detaining anybody who doesnt say Sai Baba............................................

Nonsense and ingredient .............. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
ehissi:

Brother dont be deceived or try to deceive others. Why didnt they marry a girl of their own choosing from the North?? And where is it done that a woman is married without first seeking the consent of her parent? Amongst themselves, you will never hear that a girl just disappeared and reappeared in the emirs palace and say she is his wife. They will take permission from both gal and parents.

If you believe this is right, then may God almighty grant you the same experience.

No bride price, no dowry nothing, Habaaaaaaa!!!! Who they wan deceive.

Its against all laws including native law and custom in all ethnic tribes in Nigeria that a man will just take a girl and bed her and call her his wife. At least a well publicized media event - for a man as revered as the emir - should have taken place with the parents in attendance.

I know a girl as young as 14 in Lagos here, where one old baba don dey give close marking. They went to the parents and the parents said ok, if she gree fine!!! We will do engagement but let her finish WAEC and promise to sponsor her to BSC level and you will have my blessing, dats all. Jss3 she don dey use iPhone courtesy of Her big boyfriend (boyfriend whey reach to born her 2 times). They are all muslims.

Shebi the emir would have at least have sent emissaries to seek the parents out and try to convince them and then get rejected before the gal eloped. If the gal is happy and the man is capable of taking care of the gal and the gal is hell bent on going, at least the parent would have had the right of first refusal plus opportunity to consider if it is eve best for her daughter to be probably wife number 3 or even 13 if care is not taken.

The man should stop trying to use social media to mask his crimes. If truly Buhari doesnt support crimes or corruption of any kind. It is in landmark cases like this that it will be established instead of arresting and rearresting and detaining anybody who doesnt say Sai Baba............................................

Nonsense and ingredient .............. angry
tell them o......

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
RZArecta:
number one, the girl is 14. Her age was only inflated to 17 to make her look "matured" in the eyes of the media just like Ese Oruru's case.

Even at 17, she's still a minor by Nigerian law.

Apart from that, she was kidnapped from her parents care. Making the emir a criminal who should be arrested for committing a felony.

In your village, I'm sure you can't get married without the consent of your parents/family members especially if you're a lady (in this case a girl who should be in school instead of being married to a grandpa)

If you were the girl and already in the custody of the pedophilic cúnt i.e. the emir in this case and knowing how bloodthirsty and above the law those guys are in this dispensation (use Fulani herdsmen and their impunity as an example since cows are more important than Nigerian lives) wouldn't you also say the marriage was of your own volition ?

Once again, the emir of Katsina is a pedophilic cúnt who should be in jail instead of ráping kids with impunity.

Thanks.
my dear, it is shameful o.... Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Blue3k(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Binb:

Dont cite this trash again. Rule of law in this country is a joke. These same set of hypocrites want to criticize shiites but disturb peace with their pedophilic deviantcy.

First They got age wrong,

Second 17 is a minor,

Third they didn't inform parents,

Fourth they kidnapped her,

Fifth any statements she makes under duress because she's been kidnapped and being held in Emir's palace,

Sixth the group only asked 3 foolish questions because that what pedophiles had them agree to.

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by RZArecta(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hiploko:
my dear, it is shameful o.... Tell them
I've told them already, they can keep living in denial like proper zombies.

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by drss2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
wetin consign me wen we say northern born to rule terrorist ar waging jihad against christians with active cornivance with emirs through kidnaping of christian girls for islam, some pipul tink we ar haters n sadist sad well i have no sympathy for northern christians under attack from jihadist. until they rise up n take their lives back against dis northern jihadist, thier children will continue to be kidnapped n islamize according to jihadic laws of sharia.
welcome to d zoo.

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by drss2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
JIHAD at it's finest all for islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
They must have threatened to not only kill her, but her family also. So she was basically saving their lives by saying what she was obviously told to say.

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
drss2:
wetin consign me wen we say northern born to rule terrorist ar waging jihad against christians with active cornivance with emirs through kidnaping of christian girls for islam, some pipul tink we ar haters n sadist sad well i have no sympathy for northern christians under attack from jihadist. until they rise up n take their lives back against dis northern jihadist, thier children will continue to be kidnapped n islamize according to jihadic laws of sharia.
welcome to d zoo.

Speak out against injustice when it is meted out on others, so that there will be people left who will speak out for you when it is your turn.

Don't know why it's only Igbos and Niger Deltans speaking up against this Fulani Muslim Devils.

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by drss2(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
dealslip:
all d emirs in dis con3 ar involved in kidnapping young christian children for islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by drss2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

Speak out against injustice when it is meted out on others, so that there will be people left who will speak out for you when it is your turn.

Don't know why it's only Igbos and Niger Deltans speaking up against this Fulani Muslim Devils.
as for me am done speaking out against jihadist attack against northern christians, after all majority of dem voted for buari dullard. let dem enjoy their change.

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
drss2:
as for me am done speaking out against jihadist attack against northern christians, after all majority of dem voted for buari dullard. let dem enjoy their change.

E no mean. Everyone has a right to vote who he or she wants. Let's not stoop so low to Oba Akiolu's level. Who knows, they may even be the one of the very few that voted Buhari with good intentions at heart.
Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by naijaking1: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Where is Obama who imposed Buhari on us?

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by idensko(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Binb:

If I say u re stupid dey will ban me

If I say u re a fool dey will ban m 2

Even though I may be right.

So ur fourteen years old girl can eloe with any man, if u ask she will tell that's what she wants Nd dats it?

Ooooh how I wish it was like that I would hv run away wit my childhood crush.

By now I will be sure 6ft below.
What is the legal age in Nigeria?

Does the North have their own legal age?

U all re diumed with this ur mentality

2 Likes

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
idensko:

If I say u re stupid dey will ban me

If I say u re a fool dey will ban m 2

Even though I may be right.

So ur fourteen years old girl can eloe with any man, if u ask she will tell that's what she wants Nd dats it?

Ooooh how I wish it was like that I would hv run away wit my childhood crush.

By now I will be sure 6ft below.
What is the legal age in Nigeria?

Does the North have their own legal age?

U all re diumed with this ur mentality
as if we are under a spell in Nigeria
Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Redoil: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2016
With these types of idiotic mentality by the northern ruling class nigeria is doom. But those small gurls they take style fine sha

1 Like

Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2016
But seriously, how do people rationalize these things. How can somebody take my minor child from me and claim she took the decision on her own. Isn't this supposed to be a crime worthy of brisk conviction in saner climes? Does that mean I can abscond with the Emir's granddaughter as long as she claims she has converted to Christianity? From state to state, these pedophiles are getting emboldened because nobody chastise the previous ones. What kind of animals are these?
Muslims in the house, please shed more light on this for us.
Re: Ait Kaakaki:The abducted 14year old Girl Habiba by Hiploko(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
OluKayy:
But seriously, how do people rationalize these things. How can somebody take my minor child from me and claim she took the decision on her own. Isn't this supposed to be a crime worthy of brisk conviction in saner climes? Does that mean I can abscond with the Emir's granddaughter as long as she claims she has converted to Christianity? From state to state, these pedophiles are getting emboldened because nobody chastise the previous ones. What kind of animals are these?
Muslims in the house, please shed more light on this for us.
watch them peep on the thread and run away because they all support forceful conversions

(1) (Reply)

FFK calls Jimoh Ibrahim a big, fat, ugly, greedy and disgusting pig / 20-Year-Old Nigerian Guy Marries His 40-Year-Old Sweetheart. Photos / Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.