Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) (33324 Views)

How A Policeman Dumped My Dead Friend By The Roadside / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Please who has big pin Nokia charger?

Bomb dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
ucsparks:
Now he can rest in perfect peace

They say someone is going to hell, you saying rest in perfect peace, no rest for someone who commits suicide let alone peace
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Angel1696: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
if l were God I would ask him y are u here n he will answer my girlfriend left me n I will ask him look at your country n Africa n see the number of single ladies that u have died n left behind. I will now gather all the angels n ask them to flog the police 120 lashes. and then I will ask Satan to him finally to hell fire.
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adultery and suicide, abeg which grade of hellfire he go dey?
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by joenor(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na wa, why should he..
Islie:

http://www.chronicle.co.zw/second-cop-kills-self-married-cop-dumped-by-girlfriend-hangs-self/

Pic: Police officers untie the body of Constable Marapira from the tree on which he allegedly hanged himself and the text message he sent to his girlfriend before the suicide

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by pressy09: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
That is why I always visit www.familyparliament.com to know how to manage relationship
.https:///rQqkN7
TrapQueen77:
But why? He never even think abt his family but he died to his bobo undecided undecided

This is unacceptable in the case of his wife and children if he has....
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
U never sabi as e dey do u......finally d pple from d village has caught up with him
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by misscall247: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
ijustdey:
you are married, still keeping girlfriend........ and still have to kill yourself because of her.

the girlfriend ToTo needs to be investigated for murder
hahahaha........buhari must investigate d puna
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by EdCure: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
MadCow1:
Otu na bastard.. grin grin grin grin
Na Man wey never jam better otu na ehn no understand wetin make this man kill ehnself.
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by vindisick: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
some men are even trying.me sponsor a girl that is not my wife through tertiary level? i dey mad?
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Debbyseraph(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
This thing still dey happen
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Nemesis99(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2016
This is a very sad story and it shows how stupid and myopic minded the deceased was. If a beautiful girl dumps you, you ought to correct her mistake(s) with a more beautiful babe.

Here's my story: my girl of 3yrs whom i have planned to marry dumped me earlier this yr and i was devastated but i picked the remaining pieces of my sanity and i found a more gorgeous and cultured babe who is ready to walk down the isle with me.

Moral: if one door closes, a new one is surely gonna open sooner than you expect. RIP to the deceased and congrats to ME

1 Like

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by golden2510: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Thank ur head sey no b awa area yhu hung put...we for don use u do pepper sup grin
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by aikerism(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Winnelyn:

This is not Nigeria, this shii can only happen in Kenya or Uganda!

Last year one chick dumped a junior and married police officer and started dating another senior married police officer both in the same check point. The dumped officer out of rage shot and killed the girl, shot and killed his senior officer and when he realised what he had done... also shot himself leaving 3 bodies for the world to see...
Smh!
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2016
skywalker001:
u tink atheist is d one livin a life full of lies ? u wil b shock wen u die and realise u've bin scammed wit religion all your life

Next time think before writing. How will I realise I've been scammed when I am non-existent?

Chai nawa ooo.
#receivesense

Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by Akinaukwa: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whenever suicide becomes the last option remember the hotness of hell.
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari is working... Tufiakwa
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by skywalker001(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Next time think before writing. How will I realise I've been scammed when I am non-existent?

Chai nawa ooo.
#receivesense
and how do u expect atheist to know we've bin livin a life full of lies when we're no more in existence ? can u see dat u'r d one contradicting yourself... u lack understanding and am sure u're d one dat need to receive sense
Re: Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) by MrPRevailer(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
skywalker001:
and how do u expect atheist to know we've bin livin a life full of lies when we're no more in existence ? can u see dat u'r d one contradicting yourself... u lack understanding and am sure u're d one dat need to receive sense

Did you just hear yourself?
Don't even bother replying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos / History The Story Of Otokoto Money Ritual Killing Of 1996 In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.