Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks (662 Views)

Maintenance Required Light Blinks For Some Seconds / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks by switchmax8: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
PLEASE,
MY VOLKWAGEN JETTA 2003 COOLANT LIGHT BLINKS WHEN THE ENGINE IS SWITCHED ON BUT DOES NOT OVER-HEAT WHILE DRIVING.3DAYS AGO THE COOLANT WAS CHANGED THAT WAS HOW THE LIGHTS STARTED BLINKING THE MECHANIC SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM BUT AM WORRIED I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT WILL BE THE PROBABLE CAUSE SINCE IT DOES NOT OVER-HEAT
Re: Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks by calculation(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
switchmax8:
PLEASE,
MY VOLKWAGEN JETTA 2003 COOLANT LIGHT BLINKS WHEN THE ENGINE IS SWITCHED ON BUT DOES NOT OVER-HEAT WHILE DRIVING.3DAYS AGO THE COOLANT WAS CHANGED THAT WAS HOW THE LIGHTS STARTED BLINKING THE MECHANIC SAID THERE IS NO PROBLEM BUT AM WORRIED I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT WILL BE THE PROBABLE CAUSE SINCE IT DOES NOT OVER-HEAT
May be if show the picture of waring light, so that I can confirm if same with my volkswagen problem that also happen to me, then I will tell you what to do.
Re: Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks by switchmax8: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yes it shows warning but the car does not do over heat while I check the manual It says check the switch if it does not over heat
Re: Vw Jetta 2003 Coolant Light Blinks by honmusa(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2016
switchmax8:
Yes it shows warning but the car does not do over heat while I check the manual It says check the switch if it does not over heat
what you have is simply an electrical issue ,get a technician to fix it for you .

(1) (Reply)

Users Of Audi 80, Honda Bullet, Nissan Primera 96, Mazda 626 1997. Pls Come In. / What Fuel Saving Technology Does Your Car Has? / Autel Maxidas DS808, Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.