Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US (3560 Views)

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Africa Needs A Miss Africa Beauty Pageant / Vote Miss Nigeria As Favorite Queen Of Miss Africa Usa Pageant's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by phemygee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
Imo-Nigeria born but United State of America based model and a beauty to behold, Chioma Omeniho is one of the leggy of beauties that are seriously competing to win the Miss Africa USA crown. The beauty pageant, Miss Africa USA is one of the beauty contests in the States where intelligent, beauty and skills are criteria that can emerge a winner. Impressively, our own Chioma has all these attributes and, with your support, has been able to scale through some hurdles but she still need more votes to be able to record unprecedented success in the finals.

“A research was done on malaria in Africa and it showed that malaria is a major cause of child mortality. Also nursing mothers are at risk too as they share major attack from this syndrome. Why don't we join hands together to provide resources and also education on preventive measures on malaria? If I become the MISS AFRICA USA, I would make sure that donations in form of insecticide treated nets, and also other preventive measures are being sent down to help the children and future leaders of Africa. Please vote for me, thank you” She pleaded

Having gone through rigorous training in the States by top models 'groomers', the ever-smiling beautiful Chioma is well-positioned to win the Miss Africa USA, 2009 Crown for Nigeria. All she needs from you now is to log on to www.missafricaunitedstates.com/countries, look at the left side of the screen for a display where the VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CONTESTANT is, CHIOMA OMENIHO's name is the 10th on the list, mark and click VOTE.
You can never tell what that one vote may do, are you still waiting? Keep on voting for Chioma Omeniho, the Public Administration graduate of Madonna University, Nigeria, who's ready to make Nigeria proud.

Story by Alonge Michael
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/5744/3/naija-chioma-omeniho-needs-your-votes-to-win-miss-.html
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2009

Chioma

The girl no too jell.

Ms Kenya is the best
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2009
Cynthia is a better rep for naija

Cynthia Ihewunwa

OR

Akpan
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2009

Ms Rwanda too
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2009

Ms Ethiopia
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2009

Ms Liberia
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Kunbee: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Akpan is hot ooo kiss kiss kiss kiss and a better rep for naija
Aloy~Emeka:

Akpan
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by africhika(f): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
kenya and akpan are beautiful.

hmmm, liberia ain't bad. never seen a pretty liberian b4
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 5:18am On Oct 25, 2009
Miss Liberia, Akpan (she has a nice body but not doing it for me in the face. i guess she used her body to market what she could. lol), Miss Kenya, and Miss Liberia are not bad at all. hmmmm i like.
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2009
wow!
i actually clicked on the link.
soooo many girls.

dont they have a Miss (fill in the blank) In America for every african country that wants to compete in Miss Africa USA?
why all the girls?

but hmmmm the west african girls were lookin HOTT!
i didnt even know who to vote for. sad
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2009
Who did Miss Rwanda's makeup/ hairstyle? That person needs to be flogged.
She looks ugly

Chioma is fine, but not fit. Better choice no dey?
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2009
These are the real Miss Nigerians. . . .chioma ko chiwenwen ni

Roseline Amusu

Janet Ayodeji

Abi Oyegun

Prudence Anusim

Olatorera Majekodunmi

Uchechi Ihenetu
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2009
^^^

the first and second girl -- NO.

the third girl, YESS!! i voted for her.

fourth, fifth and sixth, no.

there was another girl i really liked and voted for.
let me find her and post her pic.
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2009
here is the girl i was talking about.

Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by AloyEmeka6: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2009
FL Gators:

These are the real Miss Nigerians. . . .chioma ko chiwenwen ni

Roseline Amusu

Janet Ayodeji

Abi Oyegun

Prudence Anusim

Olatorera Majekodunmi

Uchechi Ihenetu

Abi Oyegun has a flat big head, Uchechi looks pregnant with pounded amala. Others are as ugly as they come. All the Nigerians girls featured on that site have no chance of winning that if beauty is the decider. Roselin Amusu is the ugliest in the whole women in the competition.
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Olatorera has dirty skin, Abi Oyegun has a flat big head, Uchechi looks pregnant with pounded amala. Others are as ugly as they come. All the Nigerians girls featured on that site have no chance of winning that if beauty is the decider. Roselin Amusu is the ugliest in the whole women in the competition.
not true at all.
The third girl look better than Chioma and Cynthia.
what is it with you and big flat heads? Abi's head isnt even flat! nor is it big.
you need glasses dude.
Chioma is just okay.

the girl i posted looks the best among them all.
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Olatorera has dirty skin, Abi Oyegun has a flat big head, Uchechi looks pregnant with pounded amala. Others are as ugly as they come. All the Nigerians girls featured on that site have no chance of winning that if beauty is the decider. Roselin Amusu is the ugliest in the whole women in the competition.
Define dirty skin
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by THEAMAKA(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
same thing i was thinking.
what is "dirty skin"
what is dirty about her skin in that pic? it looks fine to me.
i think he was just yabbing saw dust. lol
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
Prudence is a hottie cool cool
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by lovemoi2(f): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2009
na wa for some people oh, how can you say someone has dirty skin
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by eezzy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
Was wondering why everyone was blind to Prudence, she is pretty.
The one who is not appealing to the eye is Janet Ayodeji.  The rest
are ok.

As for the others Ms Ethiopia wins hands down and Rwanda has sorely
let the country of beautiful women down - she is not up to per at all at all!
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
What's up with Janet Ayodeji's teeth? Don't those things count against one in a beauty pageant?
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by bawomolo(m): 3:59am On Oct 27, 2009
aloy, come explain your dirty skin comment.
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2009
bawomolo:

aloy, come explain your dirty skin comment.
Are you minding her. . . .cuz she wont reply. If na to make trouble with tpia, she'd have been here
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Borat1: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2009
Someone should tell madam kenya that its not a miss teeth US pageant!
All those teeth shocked
Janet looks like she was being made up for star wars
Abi oyegun looks like a married woman

Roseline has a surname that translates as 'witch' in the ibo dialect. That sums her all up
Prudence is fyne
The rest are normal everyday chics
Re: Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US by Kunbee: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you minding her. . . .cuz she wont reply. If na to make trouble with tpia, she'd have been here

Aloy is a she shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pond's Flawless White, Visible Lightening Daily Lotion / Step Up Your Aso-ebi Style Game: Unleash Your Sexy, Beautiful, & Flattering Aso / Collection Of Trending Nigerian Traditional Wedding Dresses Pictures In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.