Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices (54714 Views)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Top 5 TGIF Cars Spotted In Nigeria (photos) / Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For Car Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Adeolu4(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Baba God I know u are up dere, listen to my pray o
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by amanikondo: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
I only Sabi Car that is within my budget.
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by tyconcepts(f): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
TeaBoy007:
mmm? I dn dey hear dis tin oo... Jamisi na

E dey pay o!
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Debbyseraph(f): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
I must hammer
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by ofwest47(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
we are a country of dullards see the type of vehicles people are using stolen money to buy, even some of the vehicles you can not seat well upright in them, see wasted assets plying Nigerian roads if they had really worked for the money they would not have attempted to buy these ruined assets called cars will Dangote ever go for this type of cars never; because he knows the value of money.
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by pussypounder(m): 12:12am On Oct 22, 2016
tyconcepts:

E dey pay o!
Jonze la breketebre angry angry
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by golden2510: 12:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Nah truth b say *maney is d back of a gud bicycle*,,,... grin

Oh Lord of d universe!,,u av to pick my call dz year,sir...
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by aikerism(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Benz any day...
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Kelvvyn(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Money is good
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by TeaBoy007: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2016
tyconcepts:

E dey pay o!
abeg mail me or 08035854196 whatsapp
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by tyconcepts(f): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2016
pussypounder:

Jonze la breketebre angry angry

I love to jonz mehnnnnnnn.....leave me make I jonz in peace tongue
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by greggng: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2016
To a poor man beer taste is bitter
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Mcoldsoja(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Jaguar F-Type R:

With an estimated current price tag of N36 Million, you'd get a Tokunbo of this ride. It comes with a 5.0 liter supercharged V8 engine producing 550 horsepower and accelerating from 0-60 mph in just 3.9 seconds.

It also comes with a retractable rear wing spoiler and door handles that are left hidden with the bodywork until needed. Nice one from Jag.

How yu get dis pic? Yu dey come my place?
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Electroweb(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2016
I can afford these cars. That is not the problem. The problem is, the road will i drive them.
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by fabienjoe: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Elsewhere, those that drive these cars are CEO's of big businesses, creating jobs, transforming lives and paying huge taxes, generally growing the economy. Others are sportsmen and women, still employing many and paying huge taxes, helping the economy.....In Nigeria, it is the looters, the destroyers, and their children. Sad.....so sad!
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by VIBEZBABA: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
tyconcepts:
Abeg make my MMM cash out make I smile too.
ma mavrodian Geee cool
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by tyconcepts(f): 2:43am On Oct 24, 2016
VIBEZBABA:
ma mavrodian Geee cool

Confam!!!
Re: Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices by Mayflowa(m): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2016
willjoe:
I blame d 'dollar slavery' we'r trapped in. Naira is Bleep?d.

This is not about dollars. These ain't regulars car. It is affordable to the makers too. lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.