Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Biggest Celeb Controversies Of Year 2006 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biggest Celeb Controversies Of Year 2006 (1207 Views)

My Top 10 Nigerian Entertainment Industry Controversies Of 2015. / Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Celeb Controversies Of Year 2006 by Raymand(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2006
Locally, i'd say the whole Anita HOEgan *oops* sorry. . . Hogan, bares it all saga. Historians should note that for a split second there Anita Hogan was the most talked about person in West Africa.

Internationally, it'll be the Brad Pitt - Jennifer Aniston break up, i saw the two of them declaring their love on a TV talk show, i took a sip out of my Jumbo mixture and said to myself, this won't last long. . .next thing you know Brad is screwing Angelina Jolie. Alot of people talked about that. . .

Who knows what next year would bring. . . Micheal Jackson turns black? OJ Simpson confesses murder? Oprah gets a sex change?. . .we may never know. . .for now. . . so what is your biggest celeb controversies locally and internationally?
Re: Biggest Celeb Controversies Of Year 2006 by iice(f): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2007
Jen and Brad's breakup, Brad and Angelina's hookup, then there's Tom Cruise and Kathie Holmes hookup added on top that the birth of daughter Suri, then there's the war of Donald and Rosie, Britney's split with Federline, The three bimbos of apocalypse (Lilo, Paris and Britney) causing paparazzi frenzies and what have u not around town.
Re: Biggest Celeb Controversies Of Year 2006 by jaybaby(f): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2007
""WHITNEY 'S SUDDEN 'DIVORCE' shocked shocked

Wummi a Yoruba Actress found with Drugs sad sad sad

From TomKat's kiss to Brit and K-Fed's split

Britney splits with Federline--- hooks up with Jonathan 'JR' Rotem shocked shocked shocked

Tom Fired from Paramount Pictures--

(1) (Reply)

Touching! Heartbreaking! A Must See: / 4rex / What Do You Guys Think About Donald Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.