Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

If You Got Interest In Music Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Got Interest In Music Business (955 Views)

You Got Condemned/dead/scrap Batteries ???..talk To Me Here. / Have You Got A Business Idea But Need Funds To Start? / Have You Got A Good Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Got Interest In Music Business by tEsLim(m): 5:29am On Dec 31, 2006
I got couple of ready-made artist with complete album and promotional videos. THey require only liittle funding to get projects completed and on the shelves.

If you are interested in music business you can contact me at majormediainc@gmail.com

Or just make some post in the thread. I can reply to that too.

(1) (Reply)

Adding Google Ads On My Blog: / Clubfreedom.biz / Let Me Tell You How You Can Make 10% Of Your Investment Weekly For 2 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.