Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! (505 Views)

My Phone Can't Download Video Or Audio On Whatsapp / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by srrrr(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm using glo #1K for 3.2gb on my BlackBerry Q10.

I tried creating a topic on NL and up loading photos, but it didn't work, so I thought it was the browser 's fault (opera mini), so I used chrome, but still didn't work. I even used the default browser, copied all the photos to sd card, reconfigured my APN, but all efforts failed.

So today I tried upload photos to whatsapp and even my google drive storage, It didn't work.

Pls is it the subscription or the phone settings.
This is the first time I'm using the 1K sub, what will do.

I can't even upload anything
Re: My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by ExAngel007(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
srrrr:
I'm using glo #1K for 3.2gb on my BlackBerry Q10.

I tried creating a topic on NL and up loading photos, but it didn't work, so I thought it was the browser 's fault (opera mini), so I used chrome, but still didn't work. I even used the default browser, copied all the photos to sd card, reconfigured my APN, but all efforts failed.

So today I tried upload photos to whatsapp and even my google drive storage, It didn't work.

Pls is it the subscription or the phone settings.
This is the first time I'm using the 1K sub, what will do.

I can't even upload anything
c heck the extension of the pic file. Make sure it ends with (.jpeg)
Re: My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by srrrr(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExAngel007:
c heck the extension of the pic file. Make sure it ends with (.jpeg)

Thanks for the reply, But they're .jpg files. do I still need to rename it to .jpeg
Re: My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by ExAngel007(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
srrrr:

Thanks for the reply, But they're .jpg files. do I still need to rename it to .jpeg
yes
Re: My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by srrrr(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExAngel007:
yes
OK I will do that now
Re: My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!! by srrrr(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExAngel007:
yes
Sorry, didn't work
I can't upload anything, pictures, videos and apps too

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Games From Lagging On Low Ram Andriod Phones / Jumia 2016 Blackfriday Is Near, Kindly Check In So You Won't Miss Out / Note 7s To Be Disconnected From Mobile Networks In New Zealand. Nigeria Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.