Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (43697 Views)

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by akaahs(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:
Strictly bullsh*t..

What do you mean by 'prime'? If a lady finds it necessary to start doing all these only at her supposed prime(according to you), then I smell desperation and you know what desperation does in this kind of situation. What's all these with ladies and marriage sef? You see a lady of 22,23 flaunting marriage talks already. Seriously these kinda stuffs bring out some level of insecurity in them and make them act b*tchy most times.

This is being fake

bro don't mind opps, just desperate bloggers writting all sort of rubbish
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Beamborla(f): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
mikolo80:
it's sad but that's what the world has been reduced too
Especially with the economic realities

I agree with you and I still don't agree.

This is the excuse we always give to justify our wrongs.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Beamborla(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin
I can't handle it. Pls, spare me.

Thanchuu!
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Beamborla:

I can't handle it. Pls, spare me.

Thanchuu!

ok dear..won't disturb u..at least not anytime soon cheesy

And if am ever gonna ask gan it'll be very nicely wink

Have a lovely night smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Beamborla:

I agree with you and I still don't agree.

This is the excuse we always give to justify our wrongs.
what excuse
This is reality I'm talking
Not mills and boom
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Beamborla(f): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
mikolo80:
what excuse
This is reality I'm talking
Not mills and boom
Okies
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by yuzedo: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2016
The sooner we stop promoting marriage by all means, the less baggage is carried into it, and the healthier the institution becomes.

Everyone is desperate for the female folk to "settle".. FFS, why thrust a young girl into a life-long contract with someone she is not absolutely committed to? Why encourage duplicity? Why not encourage girls (and guys) to be the best they possibly can, morally, mentally, emotionally, etc, and watch her choose someone of like-quality to steadily build a firm friendship hinged on truth and genuine affection, rather than "managing" one of her options.

When wedding day glitz is the focus, instead of the beauty of spending forever with your favorite person in life whom you totally trust and completely adore, you get damaged goods trying to reconcile a dysfunctional union (spurred by an inevitable myriad of emotions) with her trail of "exes" that her head, heart (and vägina) haven't quite gotten over.

You don't marry because you can live with your partner,
You marry because you can't live without your partner!! (Figuratively)

Personally, the day I use mistake find out say person I pay bride-price ontop her head bin get "options" wey she no discharge LONG before she gree say na me she wan follow, I go log the fück out of dat yeye, CONVENIENT union. Like say me sef bin no get people wey wan answer my surname abi. Fam, abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by bayonino: 1:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Why are you disturbing yourself, how many ladies complain to you that they are finding it difficult to marry, both UGLY, prostitues, and lose ladies are getting married nowadays.

**Ladies please sleep around verywell and mess yourself up, you will surely see a man that will marry you**
Guys of nowadays dont care about values again
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2016
yuzedo:
The sooner we stop promoting marriage by all means, the less baggage is carried into it, and the healthier the institution becomes.

Everyone is desperate for the female folk to "settle".. FFS, why thrust a young girl into a life-long contract with someone she is not absolutely committed to? Why encourage duplicity? Why not encourage girls (and guys) to be the best they possibly can, morally, mentally, emotionally, etc, and watch her choose someone of like-quality to steadily build a firm friendship hinged on truth and genuine affection, rather than "managing" one of her options.

When wedding day glitz is the focus, instead of the beauty of spending forever with your favorite person in life whom you totally trust and completely adore, you get damaged goods trying to reconcile a dysfunctional union (spurred by an inevitable myriad of emotions) with her trail of "exes" that her head, heart (and vägina) haven't quite gotten over.

You don't marry because you can live with your partner,
You marry because you can't live without your partner!! (Figuratively)

Personally, the day I use mistake find out say person I pay bride-price ontop her head bin get "options" wey she no discharge LONG before she gree say na me she wan follow, I go log the fück out of dat yeye, CONVENIENT union. Like say me sef bin no get people wey wan answer my surname abi. Fam, abeg.
Chief sweetus has spoken, let the wise heed to your words.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by doll912(f): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
In no particular order..

At your prime, flee from sleeping with a married man cos that's the time they will come flocking around you...i mean usain bolt yourself away cos you can't bear the consequences in the future(karma)undecided

At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided

At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of partnerundecided

At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get....be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you, from their make your choice carefullyundecided

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

At your prime, ensure you aren't idle cos NO man wants a liability as a wife…either you have a good handwork or you are working alreadyundecided

At your prime you must have known how to pray...forget the nature of men, we love you more when you love Godundecided

Ok, the above epistle is strictly for girls/ladies who believe in marriage and ofcourse as a nigerian we solely and strongly believe in marriage...but however, if you think you are guilty in any one of these it's never too late you should be thanking God you are opportuned to see this...what you need to do now is refasten your seatbelt and retrace your steps and hit the right markundecided...

Ok, thank you.

My dear poster, I want to believe, you are a man... a young man probably in his early 20s. Most likely unmarried... now, I want to ask a question...how did you come about this theories? There are many women who broke all these rules and are happily married. I'm not saying that for some people.... one or few of your points may not work... but all I'm saying is there's no set of rules for this marriage thing... don't expect a write up for the men from me because I don't believe in things like that. It works differently for everyone.

All this 10 reasons post a for women and marriage can be pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nkysuccess(f): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2016
bayonino:
Why are you disturbing yourself, how many ladies complain to you that they are finding it difficult to marry, both UGLY, prostitues, and lose ladies are getting married nowadays.

**Ladies please sleep around verywell and mess yourself up, you will surely see a man that will marry you**
Guys of nowadays dont care about values again
Really?
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by lmbnicegirl(f): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
Aiit... Mention me after church tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=50438050][/quote] Sorry for the lateness
Had a really busy day today

You returned early. Which church is that? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 24, 2016
mfm undecided
Lovelynature:
Sorry for the lateness
Had a really busy day today

You returned early. Which church is that? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Babycherry(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2016
veekid:
Babycherry come and see something
my baby vee, am not at my prime oooooh and i dont believe in all these craps
long time shaaaaa, miss you small
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
akaahs:

bro don't mind opps, just desperate bloggers writting all sort of rubbish
I'm not a blogger bro.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by akaahs(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
firstking01:
I'm not a blogger bro.

then up ur game bro
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
mfm undecided
you should be prayer warrior then grin

Why the other way round
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
you should be prayer warrior then grin

Why the other way round
Maybe because God has opened my eyes to see how flawed and man-made religion is smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Maybe because God has opened my eyes to see how flawed and man-made religion is smiley
make ah hear word joor

Word do know about religion? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
I know that most religion, especially the popular ones are used to control and manipulate the population smiley
Lovelynature:
make ah hear word joor

Word do know about religion? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I know that most religion, especially the popular ones are used to control and manipulate the population smiley
chai this babe oo.

Make you no go the way of atheists. Judging from your current belief
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Lovelynature:
chai this babe oo.

Make you no go the way of atheists. Judging from your current belief
how many times will I say I'm a born again Christian undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Lovelynature(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
how many times will I say I'm a born again Christian undecided
ok

I believe you wink
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2016
firstking01:
In no particular order..

At your prime, flee from sleeping with a married man cos that's the time they will come flocking around you...i mean usain bolt yourself away cos you can't bear the consequences in the future(karma)undecided

At your prime, stop playing boyfriend and girlfriend game, for Godsake you are at your prime you don't have time again if he's not willing to take you down the isle unbolt him and let him give other suitors wayundecided

At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of partnerundecided

At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get....be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you, from their make your choice carefullyundecided

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

At your prime, ensure you aren't idle cos NO man wants a liability as a wife…either you have a good handwork or you are working alreadyundecided

At your prime you must have known how to pray...forget the nature of men, we love you more when you love Godundecided

Ok, the above epistle is strictly for girls/ladies who believe in marriage and ofcourse as a nigerian we solely and strongly believe in marriage...but however, if you think you are guilty in any one of these it's never too late you should be thanking God you are opportuned to see this...what you need to do now is refasten your seatbelt and retrace your steps and hit the right markundecided...

Ok, thank you.

I am new here,though I have been a visitor.From your posts and comments you seems to be a perfect guy any lady would want to have but why then did you experience a ruptured relationship with that young beautiful girl that used to be frequent here on nairaland?you guys were good together till the drama started unfolding.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
peepydelano:
I am new here,though I have been a visitor.From your posts and comments you seems to be a perfect guy any lady would want to have but why then did you experience a ruptured relationship with that young beautiful girl that used to be frequent here on nairaland?you guys were good together till the drama started unfolding.
Hahahahaha, my brother nothing last forever...i guess we weren't meant to be, tho she's every guy's dream girl....btw, i'm not perfect o as you rightly said, i'm just like every normal guy out there with dreams and aspirations...thanks for the compliments anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
shaqhead:

U dnt get d OPs point wrong...there is this lady that I am currently trying to birth a serious relationship with but am not having it easy cos shes a mix of what the OP said. Before I had intentions she was and still is this jovial personality....no guy wont want her company but when I started bringing up relationship talks I got to see a deeper more serious person!

Simply put: DONT CLOSE the DOOR but at the same time have a THICK CURTAIN between you and US!
gudluck with ur 'pencil'
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
In no particular order..

Ok, thank you.

You tried but what is the source of these points.
Some things you stated here are quite ridiculous sha. For instance why should a girl go sleeping around even if not at her prime. not to talk of with married men?.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

You tried but what is the source of these points.
Some things you stated here a quite ridiculous sha. For instance why should a girl go sleeping around even if not at her prime. not to talk of with married men?.
This thread has been done and dusted....stop quoting me on my threads and try to prove irrelevant points....quote me at some other fresh threads...

Thanks and good night.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
This thread has been done and dusted....stop quoting me on my threads and try to prove irrelevant points....quote me at some other fresh threads...

Thanks and good night.
What i asked was a question on an irrelevant point. Wasn't proving anything, even if the thread was posted yesterday you wouldn't have felt different.
Thanks and good night.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
thornapple:

What i asked was a question on an irrelevant point. Wasn't proving anything, even if the thread was posted yesterday you wouldn't have felt different.
Thanks and good night.
Sorry for sounding harsh...my gf got me upset and i broke up with her instantlyembarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.