Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) (75357 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Tayo64: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Chidinma Okeke, the outgoing Miss Anambra 2015, whose sex video has gone viral on social media (See here https://www.nairaland.com/3421458/chidinma-okekes-lesbian-video-leaks) has handed over her crown to Miss Anambra project executives, Miss Abiola Jinadu and Miss Blessing Obiora.They expressed readiness to work with the outgoing queen as they look forward to crowning a new queen.

Mis Chidima urged other young girls to avail themselves of the opportunity of achieving their dream in life and shared some of her experiences during including representing Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental pageant in Germany.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive officer of the ABS, Nze Uche Nworah had earlier commended the out going queen on the successful completion of her tenure and wished her well in life. He also announced that Miss Anambra 2016 originally scheduled to hold on the 28th of October 2016 has been postponed and that a new date will be announced later.

Other members of the ABS management present during the event were the Director, News and Current Affairs Department Mr Gab Okpalaeze, The Director of programmes, Mr Don Onyenji, the Head of finance department, Mrs Nneka Ogbuonwu and the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on media, Mr Emeka Ozumba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blIaNJXgeYc

source: http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/miss-anambra-2015-hands-crown-amid-s-ex-video-scandal-watch-video/

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2016
What a shame.. .

No camera should be allowed in the other room tongue

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2016
I don't understand! Isn't she supposed to be locked up for 14years?

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Smellymouth: 6:47am On Oct 22, 2016
I saw the vid last night and I vowed never ever to eat cucumber.. grin cheesy

As fat as d cucumber be, dem just dey chook am inside dat place..

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by DesChyko: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2016
That was some movie undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:38am On Oct 22, 2016
lol..... wen ur past fimally hunt u

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by ChappyChase: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
I saw the vid last night and I vowed never ever to eat cucumber.. grin cheesy

As fat as d cucumber be, dem just dey chook am inside dat place..
Baba abeg send me the link of that video make i chi chun chin grin
As for cucumber i vow not to eat salad in any girl's house!

See me dey here dey fight vasline temptation while common cucumber wey no fit give her doggy style dey busy dey bang pusssy wey i go gladly die for!
God you see my life

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by ItsBolaji: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
blackCITIZEN:
Just Negodu

Any ways check my signature for a better tomorrow
bros abeg wetin negodu mean?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by dubemnaija: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsBolaji:
bros abeg wetin negodu mean?

Just negodu means "just look at"

25 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
dis babes dnt learn. still on dat lucciview.com donkey meat matter eh. hwfar anyone to confim
Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2016
She handed over on the 11th of October as shown on the video. That means the sex video leaked after she handed over. So those releasing the videos waited for her to complete her reign before striking.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by MackBrooklyn: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2016
[size=20pt]Smh, Hóes Everywhere cheesy cheesy [/size]

The Nigga Above Me Though undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by WebSurfer(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2016
Be careful always, you can never tell who would be your enemy tomorow

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2016
The only thing that matters to me now is the fucking video tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by aninexzy(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
una just busy dy take paracetamol for person headache,.....if she like make she sex dog wetin concern me!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Her only offence in that video is "lesbianism" and "Fruit abuse" apart from that, she is the "victim" angry angry

Ps-Am i the only one that was imagining the sex video while watching this news clip? grin It seems every one present at the handover has seen the video, you can almost feel the women judging her with their facial expressions and the men trying so hard to bottle the pervert in them grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by legendte(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
I thought we have anti gay law

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by petsey(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
after smoking enough, u no even know say u b figure again. mtchewwwww

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by SuperBlack: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
When the witches in your village is behind your downfall and backwardness, you only need prayers.

How can one have sex and record it for heaven sake? U wan act BF?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
puśśy can swallow anything gan ni o....hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Batlan01: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
when prick full every corner of de country dey waste, na hin diz wan cum dey use our very own CUCUMBER dey work hersef... u sick!, u no cum carry only cucumba, U cum hold two idiots and camera join bodyangry angry

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by Chanchit: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
I don't understand! Isn't she supposed to be locked up for 14years?

My brother! Na so we suppose ask o. Nigeria is one crazy country, they only enforce law whenyou are disturbin them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by legendte(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
The only thing that matters to me now is the fucking video tongue
you need am?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by kings09(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
The other room
Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Chai cry cry cry cry
Re: Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) by basty: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
What a shame to womanhood

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.