Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103836 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Charlentine(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Decryptor:

Lol. I don't use vaseline to jerk off. There is puna in abundance in the area where i stay and most of them have neat and fresh odorless genitals based on my sampling hence my arrival to the conclusion that you should stop generalizing on the issue of Naija Babes having smelly vaginas. I think you are actually the one who uses vaseline all the time and that's why you think Naija babes are dirty. Save yourself bro...ask a babe out today and stop forming e-warrior on NL

Loooooools @ E-warrior!

I feel u bro. Even if youve only ever dated two naija girls, atleast one of the would be clean down there (if not both) except you have very bad taste or standards. so if anyone comes here claiming that "all" naija girls have unpleasant downstairs, one can easily deduce what kinda guy is speaking. Lol. Anyway, what "area" is that? Sounds like an interesting place to reside (planning a relocation so I'm generally curious about areas and stuff)
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Charlentine(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
I do not have such fears. Homosexuality/Bisexuality are a minority phenomenon and will remain so. You seem to be making the assumption that anyone can CHOOSE to become an homosexual, whereas it is quite more complicated that that. It does have genetic reasons, and the heterosexual will always find it disgusting.

It's most likely a Biological phenomenon (I wouldn't call it a disorder, though), hence natural. There's nothing anyone can do to change that.

Sorry but you are making a blind argument. Once a thing is perceived as a NORM, it would become the order of the day thereby eroding society's natural/original perception of it. It would become NO BIG DEAL! And almost everyone would start doing it without thinking. That's the problem.

Personally I think lesbianism is very much easier to engage in than gayism (Male), as most heterosexual women still have a natural albeit dormant predisposition to lesbianism (aka. A straight woman can be more easy seduced into sex by another woman, than a straight man can ever be...infact I don't even think it's possible for a normal straight man to ever be seduced into sex by another man without duress. So gayism might always be a minority concern, yes, but lesbianism would go over the roof if given the chance) which is why, if lesbianism is allowed free reign, your sister and your female friend may begin to think there's nothing wrong with cucumbering eachother in ur absence....or maybe presence. The reason they aren't giving it a thought now is because they believe it's a taboo to even think of it. Untaboo it, and out goes caution and discipline. Just ask your female friends who attended all-girls boarding schools and they'll give you some shocking statistics. Don't be blind!
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Decryptor(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Charlentine:

Loooooools @ E-warrior!

I feel u bro. Even if youve only ever dated two naija girls, atleast one of the would be clean down there (if not both) except you have very bad taste or standards. so if anyone comes here claiming that "all" naija girls have unpleasant downstairs, one can easily deduce what kinda guy is speaking. Lol. Anyway, what "area" is that? Sounds like an interesting place to reside (planning a relocation so I'm generally curious about areas and stuff)

No mind the daft guy. The area i was talking about is the IMSU area in Owerri though I am out of the place currently and back to my residence in Abuja. The girls there are fine and sweet.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Charlentine(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Decryptor:

No mind the daft guy. The area i was talking about is the IMSU area in Owerri though I am out of the place currently and back to my residence in Abuja. The girls there are fine and sweet.
oh ok it's the Uni. Been covertly invited there once but didn't go (cos I was forming loyalty with my gf back then. Smh) tho I already guessed it would be a nice place to visit. Anyway thanks for replying.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Maski87: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is not picture byt video....it is easy to photoshop pictures but not videoes
OK it's video if that makes you happy, but what is the point of all this
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Fourwinds: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2016
Maski87:

OK it's video if that makes you happy, but what is the point of all this
tell d truth and d truth shall set u free.!!! she was denying it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by jbblues24(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2019
This illustration blew my mind.
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by meobizy(f): 7:33am On May 13, 2021
This video is already five years old. Nairaland trolls are still Nairaland trolls? Them swear for some of una from village. See as time just fly and human beings never achieve anything since then.

For all we know Chidinma is likely married now. Everything gets forgotten both good and bad. It won’t surprise me if the video got her a suitor or two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.