Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth (1877 Views)

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend / Caption These Photos Of Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by mroop(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Sudanese beauty and style blogger Nyla
Lueeth leaves many in awe with her
charcoal dark skin and beauty.
The 17 year old who resides in Canada ,
boasts of over 310 thousand followers on
Instagram . With regard to those dropping
hateful comments over her skin tone,

she said :

There ’s a lot of stupidity in the comments
and I think I should address some for a
second .
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. saying I’ m
too dark, what is that suppose to mean ?
You think I’ m going to destroy something
blessed
to me and go bleach? don ’ t put yourself
out there just to sound stupid , saying
teamlightskin … hunty allshadeswinning !! All
shades are beautiful . I have worked so hard
to learn to love myself and accept who I am
as a person . I ’ ll be honest I didn ’ t always
love my melanin . My journey to loving
myself has
been hard but I ’m at it. What people say
about me no longer fazes me , I love myself.
It ’ s no surprise people want to talk , I ’d be
worried if they Didn ’ t.

see her pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/checkout-these-photos-of-sudanese-black.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by mroop(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
more @ lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by AkProsper(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Black is beautiful
Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Mehn! Na Tynasparks twin sister be this.
Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by freesinzu(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2016
This is black
Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by Tynasparks(f): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Haute:
Mehn! Na Tynasparks twin sister be this.
lol abi nah
Re: Checkout These Photos Of Sudanese Black Beauty Nyla Lueeth by ShakurM(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
AkProsper:
Black is beautiful
Every colour is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Model Romangoddess With The Biggest Endowments Bo*bs / Kim And Khloe Kardashian In Battle Of The Bums As They Strip Off For Eye-popping / Beauty Queen Posts Pics From Bathtub!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.