Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] (48702 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7eU6Kf3vkw

Mavin Record singer, Dija alongside her dad paid their final respect to her Uncle, named Ado who was buried in Kaduna days ago.

After the burial rites on her way out of the venue, students of Essence International School who were in masse at the event mobbed the singer upon sighting her and refused to let go.

See screenshots from the video below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/singer-dija-mobbed-by-students-at-her.html

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok......i've seen it what next undecided

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by lillan042(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by ozonenaira3: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
ozonenaira was here...
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by gimbayaro(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
That was the secondary school she graduated from in u/rimi kaduna, ESSENCE INTERNATIONAL school.the school shares boundry with common wealth cemetery.

6 Likes

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who is dija? Must I know everybody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by DozieInc(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by BIDOO(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Long neck yourself out now, you have all it requiredgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by AleAirHub(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
How the fuc:k did this get to FP
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Aliyu333: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
So? I know blame the op, na etisalat I blame for giving me free mb.

7 Likes

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by NE555: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can you imagine...dis post don reach promise land with just few post....#changebeginsinotherroom
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by yomalex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
gimbayaro:
That was the secondary school she graduated from in u/rimi kaduna, ESSENCE INTERNATIONAL school.the school shares boundry with common wealth cemetery.
Thanks for the info because i was wondering.

Is Wilson Preparatory School still in Kaduna?

4 Likes

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by SenatorTobijah(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Miss Ostrich Neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Phunkyposh(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
she found her way out sha
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by simplemach(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by zinachidi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
mtcheeew, bayern dey cut my ticket, this op dey tok anoda thing.

5 Likes

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Osyxcel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
The unsung Pepsi ambassador tongue
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by takenadoh: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Di Ja who u born with now?

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by ezechueze(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by sakalisis(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
My long neck Sweetie
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aiite... Soo what next?!
Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by slurryeye: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am I the only that find it funny when some guys ask who a celebrity is, when the only thing known about them is their moniker on Nairaland grin cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by dhakingpin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Are you still there, people are taking the mantle to turn up investments into what it should be! MILLIONS, Register here >> https://www.zarfund.com/ref/4a93658930/register

As soon as i get this mail, leave the rest to me, you dont have to keep searching for where to buy bitcoins, as i have stopped selling to outsiders only to my downliners, once i see you mail, i will give you a comprehensive 20mins phone call to walk into Level 6.

On level 6, you earn 64bitcoins (64 * 629 = $40,256)

Which is about 40256 * 500 = #20,128,000 (20 million plus)

Dey there, you need just 10,000 to get registered!!

Oya register and get my calls today.

2 Likes

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Beesluv: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
gimbayaro:
Thanks. I was wondering if the uncle was a teacher in that sch

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by princeonx: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ezhud:

Ask GOOGLE
Even Google no know who she be.

1 Like

Re: Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] by Abuloma80(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oh yes saw those pics and video clips on my daughter's phone (a student of Essence International School). It was quite a memorable and joyful of those moments. She really had a nice time with students, teachers and other staff. It can be seen in one of the pics where she hugged an old time Nanny of the School. She probably was taken care by the Nanny in her Nursery time. Good of her remembering her old school,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaffy And Ex-husband, Reunite For Their Son's Birthday / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.