Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. (3050 Views)

Beaded Gold Jewelry For Sale At 7k / Unique And Beautiful Beaded Jewelry / 20 Beautiful Beaded Cornrows Braids For Little Girls. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bimbeads Concept was founded ten years ago and registered at the corporate Affairs Commission.‎ The company specializes in the production and design of beaded jewelry with the use beads, wires, gem stones, collectible and gold.
The company also trains in various category of Jewelry designs such as stringing, Wire jewelry, Stitching and bead components.
Bimbeads Concept jewelry pieces are individually crafted and they are African-themed which cuts across all cultures.

The line of products are the Abike premium, Ugonma and the casual/corporate piece.

I'm here to make a positive statement of intent, to stamp my mark on the fashion industry in a different new dimension as well as train the ambitious to be as creative and original.

Pictures loading...
But meanwhile you can see my works on instagram @bimbeads
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
A brief profile of my company before we go on a long ride filled with thrills and fun. grin

Bimbeads concept is a brain child for the company’s CEO, Bimbo Balogun, who has a passion for beauty and craftwork; such as Kampala making, Hats, Handmade flowers, bead works and bead jewelry etc. Beads in particular, became the point of focus because of its unlimited creativity and designs.
Since 2006, Bimbeads has created distinctive and exquisite designs. The target audience are trendy people who wish to stand out, this gave birth to our company’s slogan “stand out”……
The company’s ever increasing client’s base includes people from within Nigeria and those outside the shores of Nigeria. They are made up of, Traditional rulers and their wives, Celebrities, VIP in the society as well as individuals who loves looking nice.
Bimbeads is also involved in empowerment for individuals and groups through, workshops, Seminars and Training programs. The CEO, Bimbo Balogun, who is also the Vice President of Bead Jewelry Designers Association of Nigeria, is an instructor of Beads in the Skill Acquisition Centre under Lagos .,State Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation. A fully dedicated member of NECA, Bimbo Balogun is committed to making sure that women should realize and fully explore their God given talents with a view of profiting.
Bimbeads Concepts is associated with precious and semi-precious stones, Gold, gold-filled, sterling silver etc, which are used in the production of unique jewelries, finished with professional perfection for our clients. The company is also involved in the act of Gele tying and Make-up, some of the numerous talents of the CEO.
Finally, we would like to appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to tell you a little about us, however, for further insight to our company or order placement feel free to reach us through any of the means given below.

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bead Jewelries... It's my work o!

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Passion.

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thank you for viewing. I know Liverpool fans are smiling now.

More pix loading

And don't forget to check my various quality designs on my blog as there's still alot to upload.. http://bimbeadsconcept..com.ng/
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice work. Pretty impressive

1 Like

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
My latest collections.

This is called the mega bridal design in purple colour

1 Like

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is my special flowery necklace in brown and turquiose.

1 Like

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Spiral design in yellow and brown colour.

1 Like

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
*COUGHS
My shell design with Agate stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Flat face design in gold and red crystals.

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dont forget to like and share guys wink smiley
You can follow me on instagram @instagram.com/bimbeads/ and twitter @bimbeads.
Thanks Nlers!
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Good morning Nlers. I appreciate the chat and the views. PLS let the like roll smiley
Thanks
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Good morning Nlers. Pls be informed that you can order for your jewelries and have them delivered within 24hrs. Pls click http://spay.ng/bimbeads/2 or call 08034324702. Thanks

Pix loading...
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
more

Another beautiful design from bimbeads concept.

This is called the wheel design in burnt orange and gold

and

Spiral design with tulip brooch respectively.

remember to order and pay for yours using http://spay.ng/bimbeads/2.

You can also follow me on facebook, instagram and twitter for my breath taking updates and latest collections.

My whatsapp is also available 24/7.

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Happy women's entrepreneurship day cheesy grin

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Buy two beads and 10% goes to Niola Cancer Care Foundation to support and show love to cancer patients.

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bimbeads is 10 grin smiley shocked

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Come on board >>> Sunday, 18th December, 2016
http://eepurl.com/ctQmn9

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2016
happening live today! Massive sales at unbelievable prices. you can order via http://spay.ng/bimbeads/2 or come down to our office to make your purchase. DONT BE LEFT OUT!

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Bimbeads(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Oh come on board... Im feeling excited already. Buy for yourself and loved ones. Remember 10% of everything you buy saves the life of a cancer patient. #bimbeads #giveback #nairaland grin

Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by Mejirace: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
your work is lovely and refreshing. kudos
Re: A Showcase Of My Elegant Beaded Jewelries. by ccffwx: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Unique and innovative

(1) (Reply)

Need a professional footwear designer / footwear production / Best Hair Cream For Growing Hair Faster And Strengthening It / Fur Laced Slip On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.