Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (7768 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Are you a Student of the University of Heaven?

Becoming a student of any tertiary institution consists of 4 basic steps.

1. You must be Qualified:
Every institution has its own minimum entry qualifying criteria.
In Nigerian Universities, 5 O'Level Credits in relevant subjects, JAMB Scores and Post UME examination results.

It is impossible for a primary school graduate for instance becoming an undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.

2. You Must Apply:
No matter how brilliant you are, if you did not apply to ABU or UNILORIN, it would be impossible for your name to come out for matriculation in those institution.

Application is a Must!

3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath:
The matriculation oath is a promise by every prospective student MUST make before being issued a Matriculation Number.

The oath consists of a statement like:
I shadeyinka promise to abide by all the rules and regulations of this institution.....
Sign.

4. You must Receive a Matriculation Number:.
Your matriculation number is the evidence issued only by the VC that you are indeed NOW a student of that particular institution.

Till you graduate, your matric number is your SEAL!

Note: Some things that do not confer automatic studentship
- You are a son of a professor
- You were born on campus
- You lived all your life on campus

BECOMING A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HEAVEN IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

This is what is called Born Again!

There are four basic steps:

1. You must be Qualified:.
Unfortunately, not one single human being qualify

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

This exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint/innocent paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Lev16:1-26

Through this sacrifice, because we believe, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

2. We Must Apply:
What is the application?
-Write my Name in the Book of Life!
- Put Your Holy Spirit in me!
- Make me a New Person!

The three means basically the same thing. In lay mans terms: "Save me oh Lord, I don't want to go to hell".

Luke 11:9-

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

The exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Through that, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

Luke 11:9-13
 9  And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

So, how do we apply?

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

We use our mouth to ask for salvation!

3. We Sign the Matriculation Oath:
Since there is a guarantee of receiving because we believe in Gods solution; His sacrifice, we append our signature (affirmation and promise) to live by the rules of the University of Heaven.
-avoid sin (a life of purity)
-serve the Lord in Love
-Love others as yourselves etc

Number 2 and 3 is what the church fathers call:
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

No 2= Accepting Jesus as Saviour
No 3= Accepting Jesus as Lord.

4. You receive the Matriculation Number:
The Father in heaven receives your application and judges your heart.

Do you sincerely mean what you ask? Do you sincerely want to live by the rules of heaven?

If that is true, the Father then issues out the Matric Number: The Holy Spirit.

Hence forth, the Holy Spirit lives in union with your spirit. This qualifies you to be a child of God. The Holy Spirit is your seal (mark of ownership of God) until the day of your graduation (redemption)!

Eph 1:13
 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye weresealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spiritof God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

[size=18pt]Henceforth, you are expected to start working on your spiritual CGPA.[/size]

We shall discuss Next week,
"How to improve your Spiritual CGPA".

Questions will be answered by "all the bona fide students of the university of heaven on Naira land".

Stay Blessed.

Now, if you are not Born Again or you have assumed that you are Born Again and you want to make it right with God, why not pray this prayer with your mouth sincerely to God and your name shall be written in the Book of life.

My Lord and my God
I know that I am a sinner and therefore not qualified for heaven
I know and believe that you provided the sacrifice and atonement for my sins by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, please
Write my Name in the Book of Life
Seal me with Your Holy Spirit
Turn me into a New Creature

From today,
I will start living my life to please You and Glorify You. Help me to overcome the power of sin in my life.

Thank you for hearing me.
Thank you for sealing me with your Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Name.

Now, if you sincerely prayed that prayer, because God is Faithful and Just, He will write your name in the book of life.

You might feel very light or very joyful within or even cry your eyes out. Some may even at this point begin to speak in tongues or manifest other gifts of the spirit.

But the ultimate is that the Holy Spirit who now lives in you will confirm within you that you now Belong to God.

Rom 8:16  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Welcome to the Family of God!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cc:
winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
4everGod
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar

@ analice107, @ 4everGod, @ menxer @ omosefeeguaibor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Heaven is a state of mind you create for yourself. You don't need examinations or tests to be in heaven,the only way is to be yourself. False teachings begat false students. Going to church is a false idea,it gives birth to false humans. Being a happy person shouldn't be too hard,should it?

4 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifenes:
Heaven is a state of mind you create for yourself. You don't need examinations or tests to be in heaven,the only way is to be yourself. False teachings begat false students. Going to church is a false idea,it gives birth to false humans. Being a happy person shouldn't be too hard,should it?

The term "Happy" varies from person to Person. For some Evil gives them Happiness while for others Good does. Can happiness borne out of evil produce the same results as happiness borne out of good?

Is the Church a source for good or evil happiness?
So permit me to ask you Ifenes...How do you rate Happiness? By what standard? How do you source for Happiness?

Some have a generous kind of happiness while others have the selfish kind. You on the other hand say Happiness means being yourself. How does that work? Care to share?

Are you happy Ifenes? Genuinely Happy?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifenes:

Thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one OP, hoping to hear from you soon
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
4everGod:

The term "Happy" varies from person to Person. For some Evil gives them Happiness while for others Good does. Can happiness borne out of evil produce the same results as happiness borne out of good?

Is the Church a source for good or evil happiness?
So permit me to ask you Ifenes...How do you rate Happiness? By what standard? How do you source for Happiness?

Some have a generous kind of happiness while others have the selfish kind. You on the other hand say Happiness means being yourself. How does that work? Care to share?

Are you happy Ifenes? Genuinely Happy?

If you knew what happiness was you wouldn't ask me what it is.

Yes I'm happy,I am acting to my highest excitements all the time.That's my heaven. Are you happy with your present life?

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifenes:

If you knew what happiness was you wouldn't ask me what it is.

Yes I'm happy,I am acting to my highest excitements all the time.That's my heaven. Are you happy with your present life?

You did not answer my questions? pls address them so I can answer yours. Your answer would help a lot
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
4everGod:

You did not answer my questions? pls address them so I can answer yours. Your answer would help a lot

Neither did you answer mine. Bye
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifenes:

Neither did you answer mine. Bye

*smiles* I know you and you know I do. if you could answer my question you would have but you know you cannot. You would need to define happiness in order to attempt answering my question and then you would eventually concur with what I said aboout some being happy via doing evil or being selfish as that is happiness from their point of view but is that holistic? Does that help others?

Is happiness thaf makes others sad true happiness? Is happiness sustainable all by itself?
is your happiness the evil kind or the selfish kind or the good and generous kind? if it was the good and generous kind and you truely say you are happy why then do you detest God? Why do you get uncomfortable whenever He is mentioned?

Am I unhappy with you? No! I see hope and a future in you so I always smile at your posts.

God loves you and Heaven as I know it is real and I am priming and itching to be there. Creating a heaven for myself here on earth doesnt cut it for me and even if I must I have to create it within a proper guideline so it would survive all odds in a sinful and wicked world such as this. The only Heaven that can survive this world IS THE ONE THIS WORLD CANNOT TOUCH OR INTERFERE WITH and I will be there. God bless you and goodbye.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
shadeyinka:

3. We Sign the Matriculation Oath:
[size=14pt]Since there is a guarantee of receiving because we believe in Gods solution[/size]; His sacrifice, we append our signature (affirmation and promise) to live by the rules of the University of Heaven.
-avoid sin (a life of purity)
-serve the Lord in Love
-Love others as yourselves etc
Exactly!!! That faith is essential. It implies meaning and being mindful of what we said after prayer!This helped a lot in my case. There was no initial special feeling etc but a faith that believed since I have done all required(repentance and faith), God will be faithful to do His, and a carefulness to avoid anything that will suggest i was not meaning to be true. Assurance of sonship came through the Spirit's leading 2/3 days later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
Nice one OP, hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks.

Next week God willing is on upgrading our Spiritual CGPA.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Scholar8200:
Exactly!!! That faith is essential. It implies meaning and being mindful of what we said after prayer!This helped a lot in my case. There was no initial special feeling etc but a faith that believed since I have done all required(repentance and faith), God will be faithful to do His, and a carefulness to avoid anything that will suggest i was not meaning to be true. Assurance of sonship came through the Spirit's leading 2/3 days later.

Yes Bro! Assurance based on the Fact that God can never Fail to fulfill His own part especially when it comes to the salvation of Mans Soul

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by jcross19: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
May God help us in this heavenly race.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
jcross19:
May God help us in this heavenly race.

Amen!
Finishing well. Not with a PASS degree but with first class or an upper in Jesus Name
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hi, donffd. Noticed you are here!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
4everGod:

*smiles* I know you and you know I do. if you could answer my question you would have but you know you cannot. You would need to define happiness in order to attempt answering my question and then you would eventually concur with what I said aboout some being happy via doing evil or being selfish as that is happiness from their point of view but is that holistic? Does that help others?

Is happiness thaf makes others sad true happiness? Is happiness sustainable all by itself?
is your happiness the evil kind or the selfish kind or the good and generous kind? if it was the good and generous kind and you truely say you are happy why then do you detest God? Why do you get uncomfortable whenever He is mentioned?

Am I unhappy with you? No! I see hope and a future in you so I always smile at your posts.

God loves you and Heaven as I know it is real and I am priming and itching to be there. Creating a heaven for myself here on earth doesnt cut it for me and even if I must I have to create it within a proper guideline so it would survive all odds in a sinful and wicked world such as this. The only Heaven that can survive this world IS THE ONE THIS WORLD CANNOT TOUCH OR INTERFERE WITH and I will be there. God bless you and goodbye.

I am always happy... Yes my God mind is full of love....I'm happy to have created an amazing world of happiness for myself.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanks.

Next week God willing is on upgrading our Spiritual CGPA.
thanks, do give me a mention when you open a continuous thread.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hhhhhmmmmm

OP, you tried, in that case going to heaven is a walk over, but Since admission "requirements" were waived, why the need to "believe or accept Jesus," which in itself constitutes a requirement, albeit an easy one?

Is the requirements into nursery/primary school the same with that of a PhD program at MIT or Harvard?

If yes, why did Jesus come to show us the requirements and how to attain a PhD in Christhood?

Your analogy of earthly and heavenly does not tally, it may hold at the lower level but not at the higher.

Jesus said he is the way.
Way can also mean road. meaning he has mapped out the road for the journey, which you are to embark. The road is there but the walk requires your energy and effort to get to the destination.

The mentality of Christians is "Jesus is the way," and looks for a place on "the way" and sits down.
Yes, Jesus is the way, are you journeying on that way?

Jesus is the truth.
The truth is the sign post on the "road" informing you of the location you are and direction to go.

Jesus is the life.
Life is a school, and the exams you are required to pass is overcoming your ego, to the point you see God's love at work in an atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Touchnot01: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lalasticlala.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by xpmode(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
ifenes:

I am always happy... Yes my God mind is full of love....I'm happy to have created an amazing world of happiness for myself.

Then you are not fulfilled but selfish. if any other element decided to replicate your idea the wolrd will be iin chaos

Have your ever accuse Buhari of Tyrany or lopsided appointment?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

Hhhhhmmmmm

OP, you tried, in that case going to heaven is a walk over, but Since admission "requirements" were waived, why the need to "believe or accept Jesus," which in itself constitutes a requirement, albeit an easy one?

Why the need to believe?
Believing is like you stretching your hands to accept that which has been freely paid for and provided. When it comes to salvation, the bible makes it clear that by grace we are saved through faith. The Faith is the believing put into action and grace is a favour that is not deserved nor merited but given as a gift.

Eph 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

A gift has to be received, a gift is never imposed!

menxer:

Is the requirements into nursery/primary school the same with that of a PhD program at MIT or Harvard?

If yes, why did Jesus come to show us the requirements and how to attain a PhD in Christhood?

Your analogy of earthly and heavenly does not tally, it may hold at the lower level but not at the higher.

The analogy presented is an allegorical parable comparing that which is seen and therefore easily understood to that which is abstract.

Interestingly, the analogy works both at the kindergarten level where the parent stand in for their baby up to the Ph.D. level.

The analogy also works with how people get employed in the civil and corporate environment.

To register for a Ph.D, there is a minimum entry requirement, the candidate must apply, the candidate must consent to obey the rules and finaly , the candidate is given a Ph.D registration number. So you see, it Tally's well.

menxer:

Jesus said he is the way.
Way can also mean road. meaning he has mapped out the road for the journey, which you are to embark. The road is there but the walk requires your energy and effort to get to the destination.

The mentality of Christians is "Jesus is the way," and looks for a place on "the way" and sits down.
Yes, Jesus is the way, are you journeying on that way?

Jesus is the truth.
The truth is the sign post on the "road" informing you of the location you are and direction to go.

Jesus is the life.
Life is a school, and the exams you are required to pass is overcoming your ego, to the point you see God's love at work in an atheist.

I am not sure if I understand the import of this section of your post but my understanding is that:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

I am the Way= Without Jesus, no one can find the way to the Father for Jesus Himself is the way

I am the Truth= Without Jesus, every information received about getting to the Father is a lie for Jesus Himself is the truth

I am the Life= Without Jesus, you are Spiritually dead even though you may be physically alive for he who has the Son has life.

The aspect of work comes only after salvation: For we are saved to work

Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. note View more

2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2016
xpmode:

Then you are not fulfilled but selfish. if any other element decided to replicate your idea the wolrd will be iin chaos

Have your ever accuse Buhari of Tyrany or lopsided appointment?

My world is different to yours. In my world,peace,harmony,love is all I experience. For you to think I am not fulfilled,it means you are not fulfilled. A sad person normally think every other person is sad.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria and I respect him. His decisions don't affect me in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by promise10: 5:47am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:
So, we are already having 2.2 billion false humans all over the world.

Please, who decides who is false human and who is not? Darwkins(the high priest of atheism)?

Who declared going to church as a false idea? You little sense?

Please, this thread is not meant for you, you can just stay away instead of posting such a senseless comment here.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

My world is different to yours. In my world,peace,harmony,love is all I experience. For you to think I am not fulfilled,it means you are not fulfilled. A sad person normally think every other person is sad.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria and I respect him. His decisions don't affect me in anyway.

Hi ifene
Did you read the post? I know that as far as you are concerned, God is a product of the mind for now, I am not disputing with you.

However, If (per chance) the mind goes on living after death, do you think the parable presented by the OP make sense especially if God is Love?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2016
promise10:

So,

Hi Promise10:
Don't you think the alegorical parable presented above above also explain the concept of "the gospel".

Gospel by definition means good news. And the good news here is that the least qualified person can make heaven because his imperfections have been waived because he accepted Gods solution?

If the VC of OAU were to declare that ANY Nigerian can come to his office and collect a special FREE application form on which WHAT YOU FILL IS WHAT YOU GET! Wouldn't that be good news to all Nigerians seeking admission?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

The Gospel is interpreted as Good News. What good news? That a hopeless unqualified candidate of heaven can apply and get admission into paradise.

Like, If the VC of OAU were to declare that ANY Nigerian can come to his office and collect a special FREE application form on which WHAT YOU FILL IS WHAT YOU GET! Wouldn't that be good news to all Nigerians seeking admission?

However, what if a candidate is
1. Not interested in becoming a student of that institution?
2. Does not believe in the "free gift" of the VC?
3. Feel that such a VC can never ever exist?

On the premise that the information is true, who is to be blamed? Is it the VC who should have come "physically by himself" to distribute these special forms?

Your input!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by petra1(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:
Heaven is a state of mind you create for yourself.

That's not true. Heaven is a real place. We will be there for 7 years I believe and after that come to dwell in the new earth

You don't need examinations or tests to be in heaven,the only way is to be yourself

Revelation 3:5 (KJV Strong's)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

Why the need to believe?
Believing is like you stretching your hands to accept that which has been freely paid for and provided. When it comes to salvation, the bible makes it clear that by grace we are saved through faith. The Faith is the believing put into action and grace is a favour that is not deserved nor merited but given as a gift.

A gift has to be received, a gift is never imposed!

The analogy presented is an allegorical parable comparing that which is seen and therefore easily understood to that which is abstract.

Interestingly, the analogy works both at the kindergarten level where the parent stand in for their baby up to the Ph.D. level.

The analogy also works with how people get employed in the civil and corporate environment.

To register for a Ph.D, there is a minimum entry requirement, the candidate must apply, the candidate must consent to obey the rules and finaly , the candidate is given a Ph.D registration number. So you see, it Tally's well.

I am not sure if I understand the import of this section of your post but my understanding is that:

I am the Way= Without Jesus, no one can find the way to the Father for Jesus Himself is the way

I am the Truth= Without Jesus, every information received about getting to the Father is a lie for Jesus Himself is the truth

I am the Life= Without Jesus, you are Spiritually dead even though you may be physically alive for he who has the Son has life.

The aspect of work comes only after salvation: For we are saved to work

The question I asked is "is the requirement for admission into nursery school the same with PhD?"

In kindergarten no requirement is placed on the child except ability to talk, (which naturally comes with age) but on the parent for admission, but is that the case with admission into a university, where the child proves his academic competence by passing his WAEC/JAMB?
Do parents write WAEC/JAMB for their ward?

Faith/grace is the requirement for admission into kindergarten, but to progress to PhD you must proof your competence in character and learning by mastery. Besides it is not by force you must have a PhD, you can make do with your FSLC.

Whether you are saved to work or work to be saved, there is work to be done, and it behooves you to do it.

If a gift is never imposed but has to be received, is that not paradoxical?
A PhD is not a gift else everyone would have received.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

Hi Promise10:
Don't you think the alegorical parable presented above above also explain the concept of "the gospel".

Gospel by definition means good news. And the good news here is that the least qualified person can make heaven because his imperfections have been waived because he accepted Gods solution?

If the VC of OAU were to declare that ANY Nigerian can come to his office and collect a special FREE application form on which WHAT YOU FILL IS WHAT YOU GET! Wouldn't that be good news to all Nigerians seeking admission?

OK, since you got special free admission into OAU, does that exempt you from all academic activities?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

The question I asked is "is the requirement for admission into nursery school the same with PhD?"

In kindergarten no requirement is placed on the child except ability to talk, (which naturally comes with age) but on the parent for admission, but is that the case with admission into a university, where the child proves his academic competence by passing his WAEC/JAMB?
Do parents write WAEC/JAMB for their ward?

I guess you misinterpreted the import of the OP. The thrust is that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. By implication, non of us humans make the entry requirement - perfection!

Evert institution has its own entry requirement. For a kindergarten, the pupil to be need to fulfill some conditionalities however mild they may be:
1. Must be say a minimum of 3 years old
2. Must be healthy looking
3. Must have a parent or guardian who will be responsible.

Whatever the conditions are, in relation to paradise, no human being qualifies!

menxer:

Faith/grace is the requirement for admission into kindergarten, but to progress to PhD you must proof your competence in character and learning by mastery. Besides it is not by force you must have a PhD, you can make do with your FSLC.

I believe that the OP was making a comparison between admission requirements in our tertiary institution and admission requirement for heaven. Even a kindergarten pupil has to meet a minimum entry requirement. A 3 months old baby is not qualified to be enrolled for instance into the KG class.

Also, the higher the objective in view the more stringent is the minimum entry qualification. The minimum entry qualification for heaven is sinless perfection.!

menxer:

Whether you are saved to work or work to be saved, there is work to be done, and it behooves you to do it.

Of course! But no one can work his way to salvation.

menxer:

If a gift is never imposed but has to be received, is that not paradoxical?
A PhD is not a gift else everyone would have received.

A gift cannot be forced! There is nothing paradoxical about it. I can't force you to accept a gift of a house in Abuja.

A PhD is not a gift...in the case illustrated, the gift is the admission into the university of heaven NOT the class or status of graduation (that happens only after the judgement).

So, concerning heaven, the admission is a gift but you attain your class by works. We are not saved by works, we are saved to work.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

OK, since you got special free admission into OAU, does that exempt you from all academic activities?

That would be foolishness!
After an admission into a higher institution, the next is to WORK HARD to obtain a good CGPA isn't it?

Any Christian who feels that salvation is the final bus stop is like a fool who after gaining admission to read Law at ABU refuse to study, nor go to classes, nor write exams.

We are saved by Grace through Faith for Work which God prepared before hand that we should do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 'God' Of Christianity Is An Alien Called Enlil. Discuss. / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory / Free Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.