Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Vtu Sim - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vtu Sim (890 Views)

VTU Sim Cards Vs Vtpass Agent Which Is Profitable? / How To Make 20k Weekly As A VTU Agent / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtu Sim by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
plz anybody to refer me to a reputable dealer where I can get MTN VTU sim.glo and other network inclusive.
Re: Vtu Sim by KOLAD: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Hello,

I can get a VTU App for you that allows you to vend airtime for all networks. It supports Android phones and it's free to deploy. You only pay for stock after it has been configured. The App allows to also vend Startime and PHCN pins.

Thanks,
Re: Vtu Sim by capnies: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
KOLAD:
Hello,

I can get a VTU App for you that allows you to vend airtime for all networks. It supports Android phones and it's free to deploy. You only pay for stock after it has been configured. The App allows to also vend Startime and PHCN pins.

Thanks,

I need the sim card and app 09059863924
Re: Vtu Sim by columnar: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
I need it also 07030292955
Re: Vtu Sim by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
KOLAD:
Hello,

Thanks,
let me get your whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

7 Banks May Seek Merger Over Worsening Liquidity: Leadership Newspaper / Agents Wanted / Where Can I Find This To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.