Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video (1764 Views)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / The Unizik Medical Student/ Miss Anambra 2015 Lesbian Se X Video, ”why I Did It” / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by danimodd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chibueze Oprah Chiamaka, a friend of Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose flooded social media came out to defend and support the under fire beauty queen on her Facebook Wall.
“Before you share that video, before you pass that gist around,I think you should consider this;
It is true, that you may not know her personally, but remember she is someone’s daughter, someone’s sister, someone’s favorite neice, someone’s grand daughter, she is human, and you are human. And we all as human beings are gifted with a conscience.
Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.” {Luke 17 vs 1}
For some others you may say “Finally she has fallen, finally this evil has befallen her, what is my concern?” Shakespeare wrote “the evil that men do lives after them”,
Every human life has value, her life nonetheless has value.If you are and were not responsible for creating her,if indeed you don’t know what it is to create a human life,then don’t write he..READ MORE...http://www.nigeriannow.com/2016/10/more-update-on-www.nigeriannow.com-miss-anambra-s3x-video.html

Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
The person Wey send the videos online even mercy for her.

Didn't she know that same sex intercurse is a crime Ina Naija?

She broke the law, let her face the wrath,

That person for call police join sef.

She apparently never thought of all those things when she was moaning?

If I know the girls mom personally, I will be the one to go to her house and be like , ma, have unseen this wonderful videos of ur Dora and her friend?

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by CoolFreeday(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
I pity her sha! Just wanna know the evil person that betrayed her.
Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by CandyDiamond(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

If I know the girls mom personally, I will be the one to go to her house and be like , ma, have unseen this wonderful videos of ur Dora and her friend?
Your own sins maybe worst than the girl own,if they beam searchlight on you,face which law why our corrupt politicians that loot our treasury walk freely,have you gone to their houses to show their mother what they are doing
Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by kazyhm(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by chigoizie7(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Your own sins maybe worst than the girl own,if they beam searchlight on you,face which law why our corrupt politicians that loot our treasury walk freely,have you gone to their houses to show their mother what they are doing

That's the simple truth, there is no need sugar coating it.

I am not perfect, but when I am caught,I ask for forgiveness, I don't lie about my actions

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by saintdennis(m): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2016
CandyDiamond:

the rules are simple... don't get caught.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

#simple

Personally I got nothing against lesbians or gays (it's their life) but the laws of the FRN States it's a crime.

No sentiments... she either bags her 14years or they scrap that law.

Once we see her behind bars more people will become less tolerant of corrupt politicians.
Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

She apparently never thought of all those things when she was mo

Saint chigozie I hail thee ooo

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by danimodd(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin
chigoizie7:

Re: See What One Of Miss Anambra 2015 Freiend Wrote About Her S3x Video by vicstar(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
..A minute silence to that cucumber used in the video

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is Evil / I / What Is Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.