Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year (70939 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Towncrier247: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
South African Olympic gold medallist, Caster Semenya is 2016 MAMAs Personality of the Year.

She won the award ahead of singer Wizkid and Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji.

‘I will like to thank God for this precious talent, and my lovely wife. It’s been a fantastic year for me winning the Olympics.

‘The haters are still coming,’ Semanya said as she dropped the mic on stage.

Semenya was the gold medal winner in the 800-metre event at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, Brazil. She has also been nominated for the women’s 2016 World Athlete of the Year by world athletics governing body, IAAF.

Other personalities nominated in the category include Gabon striker and 2015 African Player of the Year Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, and TV personality Pearl Thusi.

Following her victory at the 2009 World Championships, it was announced that she had been subjected to gender testing.[2] She was withdrawn from international competition until 6 July 2010 when the IAAF cleared her to return to competition. In 2010, the British magazine New Statesman included Semenya in a list of "50 People That Matter 2010".

In late 2015, Caster Semenya became married to longtime girlfriend Violet Ledile Raseboya. The two tied the knot in a traditional wedding ceremony in their home province of Limpopo. In an interview with the Sunday Times earlier this year, Semenya said, “I just got married a few months ago. With the support I get from my training partners, my wife, coach, fellow South Africans and the support system at the university, there’s no way you can’t be happy.” Semenya and Raseboya have known one another since they were teenagers, and while Semenya was in Rio, her wife was rooting her on Instagram.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/see-lesbian-who-beats-wizkidlinda-ikeji.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Towncrier247: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm. Different folks, different stokes..

SEE LOVED UP PHOTOS OF THE LADY WITH HER HOT WIFE HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/see-lesbian-who-beats-wizkidlinda-ikeji.html
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Scream(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Confusion everywhere...¶¶in Fela's voice

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Kobicove(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2016
I didn't know she's a lesbian shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Smello shebi u say u want to ruine wizkid carreer?So linda ikeji u nor fit win ur category upon d money u paid?
Ikeji got her fame frm insulting and circulating rumours of young Afonja artist that accommodated her. you don't bite d hands dat feed you.
She cannot win the best personality as a result of blackmailing others..her nomination na joke sef

Smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now..or d Osu badluck continues

Osu stop quoting me...na una bad luck dey follow her waka.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Onyenna(m): 4:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Kobicove:
I didn't know she was a lesbian shocked

Same here.....

....well, i don't really think any guy would look her way because she's more like a guy.......

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by PapiDShipCapt(m): 4:49am On Oct 23, 2016
And this Homosapien got myself n everybody in the house puzzling if she was male or female, we all concluded she was male when she made comments acknowledging the wife.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2016
lobatan
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by 360xclusive(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by toboski1(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2016
shocked is that so?
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Abeg that MAMA was more like south Africa's awards. She win 1 medal for olympics una give am personality of the year. Which artist achieve half of Wetin wizkid achieve this year?

Hip hop song of the year una give emtee?
It was ridiculous abeg.
Female artist of the year sef wey dem give yemi Alade nah wash.

12 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2016
This Semanya sef, is she related to Wanyama? BOYGIRL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Earth2Metahuman: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2016
That's because the organisers are more concerned about what she has to offer the society and not what she does in her private bedroom.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
pls read d post o n Lucciview.com abt d whole wizkid vs linda ikeji stuff, in Lucci words, d whole tin was jst a terrible marketn plot by a terrible marketn team, nd I support. jst read Lucciview.com for d full reasons, I dnt hav tym to copy nd paste d full url for dat parricular post abg, bt its dere sha
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by lillan042(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Good of him abi her

NAWAOO FOR THIS YOURBA GUY shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svnMuhyDYro

5 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by ifyeez: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2016
shocked
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by sheddo619(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
And this Homosapien got myself n everybody in the house puzzling if she was male or female, we all concluded she was male when she made comments acknowledging the wife.
This was exactly what happened in mine to, especially that moment she spoke with a masculine voice

5 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Babangida70(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
so linda ikeji nor fit win dis category? smello punanni go and ask for forgiveness frm wizkid now now.

Burukutu infiltrated Brain undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by yinkslinks(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
She still is not was.
Kobicove:
I didn't know she was a lesbian shocked

4 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by AmuEwu: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
This 'lesbian' is she any less of a human being

6 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
And they will now now come and be bashing Ms. Anambra grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
"....her wife... "

That just sounds wrong yo! grin

13 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Kunleskey(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Rilwayne001: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Yuck!
Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by sexiefemale: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2016
360xclusive:
shocked

Lobatan.... lesbianism ti take over

2 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by rabex123(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Op..you funny ohh.
South Africa as a nations have sold their souls to the devil.

7 Likes

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by BrutalJab: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Millerz:
Grow up, Mumu.

Wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Wow!, saw a video of her traditional marriage to her lesbian wife. grin

Playing...Mad World by Gary Jules.

Congrat to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Basketmouth Meets Dangote At Lenox Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.