Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax (6358 Views)

Bbnaija Bloggers, How Much Will You Pay For A Bbnaija Fb Group With Over 457k / Bloggers: How Do You Monitor The Web For Latest News / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 4:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Hey am [url=alamu-akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi[/url] of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] am here to share with you ones again how to nail the optimization process for your blog posts .

Just follow this guides you are on the right path !

1. Determine the goal of your post : So we should begin. For one thing, as you ought to dependably do, you ought to figure out what the objective of the post is. You ought to have that in your mind or recorded before you begin making the post. So that could be:

a. Draw in another gathering of people in this specific circle.

b. Persuade and win over individuals to my point of view on a specific theme.

c. I'm truly attempting to advance an item or administration with this post.

d. Share some critical news about my association or my organization.

e. Share something that is occurring in my circle.

f. Adding to a discussion that exists in the blogosphere or the online networking world or the news world in your space.

g. Answer a question or gain influencer intensification.

Whatever it is, ensure you recognize what it is before you go into the post. I would rather not see people beginning with step three, such as doing catchphrase look into when they have no clue what the post objectives are.

2. Determine the audience you need to reach : Decide the crowd you're attempting to reach with the post. So that it could be potential new readers. It could exist faithful fans. "Yippee," he's waving a banner. It could be influencers, people who can communicate your message, and possibly you're not in any case attempting to draw in them to communicate this specific message, you simply need their consideration so later on you can contact them.

On the other hand it may be particular gathering of people focuses, for this situation my hiker perusers. Moz does that constantly. For instance, I may do a Whiteboard Friday that is particularly for e-trade sites or particularly for B2B people. I'm concentrating on a specific crowd focus with that substance.

3. Do your keyword research : Presently we're going to do our Keywords research , on the grounds that we realize what we're attempting to fulfill and who we're attempting to reach. So we're going to attempt and discover three to five keywords expressions to target. Why three to five? Since for the most part, that is the thing that you can sensibly hope to have the capacity to reach with a solitary blog entry. I'll talk a tiny bit more about on-page improvement very soon.

As we've discussed in our keyword research in my previous posts , we need moderately high volume, low trouble, high active clicking factor opportunity. Significance, there is a decent number of individuals who look for it, it isn't so much that hard to conceivably rank for, and there are not very numerous different components in the item that are going to detract from my potential capacity to rank with web content.

On the off chance that there are, coincidentally, loads of individuals who have pictures or heaps of individuals who have recordings in this query output or bunches of news substance, then you need to consider, "How would I get my post to incorporate those?" I may consider, "Hello, possibly this post ought to be outwardly driven, or perhaps this post ought to be a video." "Or possibly this post ought to attempt and get into Google News." "Would I be able to get my blog into Google News?" If I can't, possibly I need to discover somebody whose stage I can distribute on to get into Google News.

All the keyword phrase that you target ought to have similar searcher expectation. What do I mean via searcher goal? I imply that the general population who hunt down those three to five terms and expressions are all attempting to fulfill similar objective or, fundamentally the same as objectives.

So an illustration may be, in the event that somebody is hunting down "SEO nigeria" that is likely, fundamentally the same as somebody hunting down "SEO company in nigeria' ,or "best SEO company in nigeria." They all have similar goal. They are contemplating on getting an SEO company, or researching more info on SEO companies and they're all in the extravagance, top of the line, expensive space. Idealize. These are all coordinating searcher goal.

4. Conduct competitive research : I need to lead my aggressive research. This is the place I'm going to go make inquiries like:

"Who else is positioning for this keyword?" I can simply go to Google, investigate that, or I could take a gander at the SERPs examination through something like Keyword Explorer.

"Who has created intensely shared substance in this space?" So redundant who's ranking, but rather who's has heaps of shares and likes on Facebook, on Twitter, on LinkedIn, on Pinterest, all that sort of stuff. BuzzSumo is awesome for this. When you know the responses to these two, you have to decide...

"Would could it be that the interesting quality that I can convey to the table with my blog entry?" Unique esteem importance not simply remarkable substance. Clearly, what you compose will be unique in relation to what other individuals have composed or made. In any case, how are you giving worth that is not quite the same as what other individuals have given?

Is that in light of the fact that your assessments are exceptionally one of a kind? Is it since you are giving a superior ordeal? Is it since you're giving that substance in an alternate configuration? Is it since you have admittance to special analyst information? Whatever those things are, you have to answer that question since we're attempting to go well beyond what else is out there.

5. Create your post

6. This is the on-page SEO section. So I'm going to take those three to five terms, and I'm going to consider one of those as the essential keyword, that I'm focusing on. That will be the one that goes precisely coordinated in the title and the feature and the URL. I'm additionally going to consider two to four auxiliary Keywords that I need to endeavor to wrap into conceivably the meta portrayal and picture alt labels and the substance itself. I'm going to attempt and utilize these keywords cleverly in spots like title, URL, meta depiction, feature, content, pictures, every one of those spots.

7 . Experiment,learn, & iterate : This are not procedures you take and you have instant results with your first post. That is not the situation. Nobody has that in blogging. That is simply not how it functions. You're going to dispatch, advance, break down, apply the data that you learn, and dispatch once more. This procedure is going to happen again and again, and the more you learn and apply, the better you're going to get at this framework.

Cheers ! Let's me hear from you ! I remain Akinyemi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by mojeed4(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok.
At last! FTC in so many years cry

Shout to all the october born out there and all my loyal fans...

Finally got an FTC few hours to my bdae grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by sakalisis(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Okay nao

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by kirchofff(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Una don start all this una blog posts again

2 Likes

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by TheOonlyOne: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one OP... Buh then... for a starter... these seem so ambiguous. .. just make use of meta tags well, do not stuff keywords in posts... make use of h1, h2, h3 tags well.. also make use of italics, bolded words too... fr wp users... get yoast seo plugin and yu'r good... then try as much as possible to get baclinks... do follow and no follow... see more @ https://www.nairaland.com/283836/optimize-posts-seo

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by nmreports: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by bikerboy1(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2016
This your post taya me abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by takenadoh: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
kai the post is without heading or bold words, it makes it more difficult to read, wondering why all these bloggers keep doing this.

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by ezechueze(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by afternysc(f): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
[size=28pt]TOO MUCH jargons for newbies. Break it down.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Rubbish... Rubbish... Rubbish.
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by Bank450(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Lovely, am seeing SEO topics hit the Frontpage easily these days.

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by Bank450(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2016
akinjuly77:
Hey am [url=alamu-akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi[/url] of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] am here to share with you ones again how to nail the optimization process for your blog posts .

Just follow this guides you are on the right path !

1. Determine the goal of your post : So we should begin. For one thing, as you ought to dependably do, you ought to figure out what the objective of the post is. You ought to have that in your mind or recorded before you begin making the post. So that could be:

a. Draw in another gathering of people in this specific circle.

b. Persuade and win over individuals to my point of view on a specific theme.

c. I'm truly attempting to advance an item or administration with this post.

d. Share some critical news about my association or my organization.

e. Share something that is occurring in my circle.

f. Adding to a discussion that exists in the blogosphere or the online networking world or the news world in your space.

g. Answer a question or gain influencer intensification.

Whatever it is, ensure you recognize what it is before you go into the post. I would rather not see people beginning with step three, such as doing catchphrase look into when they have no clue what the post objectives are.

2. Determine the audience you need to reach : Decide the crowd you're attempting to reach with the post. So that it could be potential new readers. It could exist faithful fans. "Yippee," he's waving a banner. It could be influencers, people who can communicate your message, and possibly you're not in any case attempting to draw in them to communicate this specific message, you simply need their consideration so later on you can contact them.

On the other hand it may be particular gathering of people focuses, for this situation my hiker perusers. Moz does that constantly. For instance, I may do a Whiteboard Friday that is particularly for e-trade sites or particularly for B2B people. I'm concentrating on a specific crowd focus with that substance.

3. Do your keyword research : Presently we're going to do our Keywords research , on the grounds that we realize what we're attempting to fulfill and who we're attempting to reach. So we're going to attempt and discover three to five keywords expressions to target. Why three to five? Since for the most part, that is the thing that you can sensibly hope to have the capacity to reach with a solitary blog entry. I'll talk a tiny bit more about on-page improvement very soon.

As we've discussed in our keyword research in my previous posts , we need moderately high volume, low trouble, high active clicking factor opportunity. Significance, there is a decent number of individuals who look for it, it isn't so much that hard to conceivably rank for, and there are not very numerous different components in the item that are going to detract from my potential capacity to rank with web content.

On the off chance that there are, coincidentally, loads of individuals who have pictures or heaps of individuals who have recordings in this query output or bunches of news substance, then you need to consider, "How would I get my post to incorporate those?" I may consider, "Hello, possibly this post ought to be outwardly driven, or perhaps this post ought to be a video." "Or possibly this post ought to attempt and get into Google News." "Would I be able to get my blog into Google News?" If I can't, possibly I need to discover somebody whose stage I can distribute on to get into Google News.

All the keyword phrase that you target ought to have similar searcher expectation. What do I mean via searcher goal? I imply that the general population who hunt down those three to five terms and expressions are all attempting to fulfill similar objective or, fundamentally the same as objectives.

So an illustration may be, in the event that somebody is hunting down "SEO nigeria" that is likely, fundamentally the same as somebody hunting down "SEO company in nigeria' ,or "best SEO company in nigeria." They all have similar goal. They are contemplating on getting an SEO company, or researching more info on SEO companies and they're all in the extravagance, top of the line, expensive space. Idealize. These are all coordinating searcher goal.

4. Conduct competitive research : I need to lead my aggressive research. This is the place I'm going to go make inquiries like:

"Who else is positioning for this keyword?" I can simply go to Google, investigate that, or I could take a gander at the SERPs examination through something like Keyword Explorer.

"Who has created intensely shared substance in this space?" So redundant who's ranking, but rather who's has heaps of shares and likes on Facebook, on Twitter, on LinkedIn, on Pinterest, all that sort of stuff. BuzzSumo is awesome for this. When you know the responses to these two, you have to decide...

"Would could it be that the interesting quality that I can convey to the table with my blog entry?" Unique esteem importance not simply remarkable substance. Clearly, what you compose will be unique in relation to what other individuals have composed or made. In any case, how are you giving worth that is not quite the same as what other individuals have given?

Is that in light of the fact that your assessments are exceptionally one of a kind? Is it since you are giving a superior ordeal? Is it since you're giving that substance in an alternate configuration? Is it since you have admittance to special analyst information? Whatever those things are, you have to answer that question since we're attempting to go well beyond what else is out there.

5. Create your post

6. This is the on-page SEO section. So I'm going to take those three to five terms, and I'm going to consider one of those as the essential keyword, that I'm focusing on. That will be the one that goes precisely coordinated in the title and the feature and the URL. I'm additionally going to consider two to four auxiliary Keywords that I need to endeavor to wrap into conceivably the meta portrayal and picture alt labels and the substance itself. I'm going to attempt and utilize these keywords cleverly in spots like title, URL, meta depiction, feature, content, pictures, every one of those spots.

7 . Experiment,learn, & iterate : This are not procedures you take and you have instant results with your first post. That is not the situation. Nobody has that in blogging. That is simply not how it functions. You're going to dispatch, advance, break down, apply the data that you learn, and dispatch once more. This procedure is going to happen again and again, and the more you learn and apply, the better you're going to get at this framework.

Cheers ! Let's me hear from you ! I remain Akinyemi

Yes, spot on. You know your stuff when it comes to seo.

But it's unfortunate that your side is lacking from the conversion point of view.

1. Your colors are not complementing each ither, you should have definate brand colors consistent on your website.

2. Also your blog post titles are not well optimized, if you follow brain dean and latest news on seo, you should know your title plays an imprtant role in CTR and CTR is now an important ranking factor. But u our titles are too short with probably the keyword alone. Ideal each word on your title should start with capital letter, and should b 65+ on the coshedule title analyzer.

All is good tho.
Max repp

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by labellat: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Me that I've been reading ways to boast SEO. This is jargon to what I've read, break it down.
Mind you, Yes you need better SEO ranking but that is not only your focus. So many factors could help you. Content is always the king.

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Bank450:

Yes, spot on. You know your stuff when it comes to seo.

But it's unfortunate that your side is lacking from the conversion point of view.

1. Your colors are not complementing each ither, you should have definate brand colors consistent on your website.

2. Also your blog post titles are not well optimized, if you follow brain dean and latest news on seo, you should know your title plays an imprtant role in CTR and CTR is now an important ranking factor. But u our titles are too short with probably the keyword alone. Ideal each word on your title should start with capital letter, and should b 65+ on the coshedule title analyzer.

All is good tho.
Max repp

No doubt ! Have written about all these in my previous write ups . wink As for the Color # its a game theory !
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks... But I no understand anything there

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2016
labellat:
Me that I've been reading ways to boast SEO. This is jargon to what I've read, break it down.
Mind you, Yes you need better SEO ranking but that is not only your focus. So many factors could help you. Content is always the king.

SEO is more than just having quality contents , Google has 200 factors for ranking . Generally we should work on the best practice .
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2016
fighal:
Thanks... But I no understand anything there

Check my previous write ups for the ones you can understand . Cheers !
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by bumi10(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2016
shmmn

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by NyemzyHimself: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2016
nmreports:
Lovely.
Please check my blog;
www.humanresourceng..com.ng
Really trying so hard to make it come up on search engines.

Can a pro review?

Nice job but you need a more professional look.
I've designed so many blogs but you'll be more interested in a job website like yours.
Check http://www.getjobsng.com
I designed it.
In case you need customizations.
Happy blogging!
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by nmreports: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
NyemzyHimself:

Nice job but you need a more professional look.
I've designed so many blogs but you'll be more interested in a job website like yours.
Check http://www.getjobsng.com
I designed it.
In case you need customizations.
Happy blogging!

WordPress right?
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by NyemzyHimself: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
nmreports:

WordPress right?

Blogger
You can contact me(Whatsapp) 08147581459
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by lightblazingnow(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in River state in less than 3 months

WhatsApp or call +2347033851176
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by emmalexdboy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by ExpertNosa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
You are confusing newbies and not convincing them [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by georgen2u(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
I hate it when amateurs speak jagons to feel arrived, if u want to teach break it down with demonstration not.. Infact ur post is not meanifull

2 Likes

Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
georgen2u:
I hate it when amateurs speak jagons to feel arrived, if u want to teach break it down with demonstration not.. Infact ur post is not meanifull

If you are newbie kindly read my previous write ups . Cheers ! wink I have proven record of Search engine optimization with first page ranking and high conversion rate
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by akinjuly77(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
ExpertNosa:
You are confusing newbies and not convincing them [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

If you are new to the concepts read my previous write ups on SEO . Cheers!
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by afternysc(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
[size=28pt]SEO is something to be practised, as done on BESTNAIJA.COM[/size]
Re: SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax by iamsylvester: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
SEO is something to be practised, as done on VIBEZNG.COM

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Common Blogging Myths That Are Not True / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Learn How To Hack And Spy Your Friends' Whatsapp Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.