Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (21777 Views)

One Of The Strongest Atheists On Nairaland Will Encounter God / Why Are Youths Not Genuinely Serving God? / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Robinhood477: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
And why??
bro. can u help me.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by K9blunt(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
This is my personal experience since i encountered God...

1.GOD's PRESENCE...

His presence goes with you everywhere...before you arrive at a place He's there already waiting for you...remember the story of moses and the burning bush and what follows after his encounter with God...see exodus 3..

2.GOD SPEAKS TO YOU...

He speaks to you...now at this level since you just encountered Him there's one way He'd be communicating with you and that's in the dream...recall the story of joseph in genesis 37...actually God speaks to us in mainly 4 ways...and they are...

*Through constantly studying His word

*Audibly speaking...this one is for a spiritually mature christian.

*Through His servants...

*And through dreams and visions..recall our brother john in the island of patmos where he recieve the vision and revelation to write the book of revelation...see revelation 1:9.

3.HE CHASTISES YOU

I can remember some years back whenever i sin it's either He(God) will appear in the dream and gave me a stern warning or He send somebody to me to tell me the dangers and implications of what i'm doing....on one scenario i was carried away i didn't know what came over me i found myself masturbating and after the who shit i went to church that evening only for my pastor to loudly utter these words from the pulpit and i qoute, "There's a young man here who's into the act of masturbation God is warning you to stop it"....after service that evening i was so ashamed of myself and i immediately repented and asked Him for mercy...there are too many instances but will keep it for another day....for those who say masturbation is not a sin, there you have it...dnt ask me where it is in the bible cos it's a SINundecided

4.HIS GLORY...
One thing you will experience when you genuinely encounter God is His glory...everything you do will be excellent...you will become an essential commodity like money, generally accepted by everyone...anything you lay your hands on will be prosperous...you will become outstanding amidst your peers...and a lot of transformation will take place in your life both spiritually and physically...you know the story of saul on his way to damascus...see acts 9..

5.GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS SPEEDLY

He answers your prayers speedly cos at that period His eyes are on you and His ears are open to your prayers...He gives you insight whenever you open the bible to study...

N/B, the above is just what i personally have experienced since i came to know HIM...i have more experiences tho but that will be a story for another...i'm sure those who have genuinely encountered God can relate to this, i'm so sure about that...

1. It's nature you're experiencing and one of her creativity. Nothing special there.

2. That's your conscience and common sense speaking to you.... Sometimes you can be hallucinating (maybe you no chop better food because of owu, or you're suffering from some or of heartbreak) or just like a puzzle your head is trying to decipher a mythical book eg:Bible.

3. Conscience can come in any form to chastise you, every human (and some animals) have it.

4. That's when you feel emotionally, psychologically and sometimes financially free, everything you do, say or whatever comes to you becomes excellent. It happens to almost every one.... But definitely kasala go burst e go be like ya village people dey take ya picture fan themselves. grin

5. Pulease! It's called luck and it comes as a phase.. I've never seen where one just claims to have found God suddenly gets answers and gifts from heaven......

Ya'll should reduce your viewing of nollywood movies.. Jeez!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by lindaikejisads: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Incase you didn't watch the leaked video of miss Anambra, here is the download link

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by kennydotkom(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Robinhood477:
nice one but I no go church today.

Bros but why didt u go to church? I hope u will get dsame reason not to go to work tomorow? sad cool
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
gloriousangel7:
i like this write up,....keep it up.

i travel from country to country and only God
made it possible...i thank God.

Atheists travel from country to country and they are still safe.. Some real Christians die or experience accidents when travelling, Does it mean God is responsible too??
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by waice6571: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
K9blunt:

1. It's nature you're experiencing and one of her creativity. Nothing special there.

2. That's your conscience and common sense speaking to you.... Sometimes you can be hallucinating (maybe you no chop better food because of owu, or you're suffering from some or of heartbreak) or just like a puzzle your head is trying to decipher a mythical book eg:Bible.

3. Conscience can come in any form to chastise you, every human (and some animals) have it.

4. That's when you feel emotionally, psychologically and sometimes financially free, everything you do, say or whatever comes to you becomes excellent. It happens to almost every one.... But definitely kasala go burst e go be like ya village people dey take ya picture fan themselves. grin

5. Pulease! It's called luck and it comes as a phase.. I've never seen where one just claims to have found God suddenly gets answers and gifts from heaven......

Drunken master

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I concur totally. There's this feeling of warmth and peace whenever we are in his presence. Those things that moves a carnal man( fornication, alcohol, gambling, anger, hatred etc.) would become highly irrelevant and ineffective.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
I really need God to be too close to me,i want to encounter Him.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
This is my personal experience since i encountered God...

1.GOD's PRESENCE...

His presence goes with you everywhere...before you arrive at a place He's there already waiting for you...remember the story of moses and the burning bush and what follows after his encounter with God...see exodus 3..

What do you mean by his presence goes everywhere before you? What of those killed by Boko Haram right in his Church? He didn't think it wise to warn them before the explosion?

2.GOD SPEAKS TO YOU...

He speaks to you...now at this level since you just encountered Him there's one way He'd be communicating with you and that's in the dream...recall the story of joseph in genesis 37...actually God speaks to us in mainly 4 ways...and they are...

*Audibly speaking...this one is for a spiritually mature christian.

*Through His servants...

*And through dreams and visions..recall our brother john in the island of patmos where he recieve the vision and revelation to write the book of revelation...see revelation 1:9.

Has he spoken to you before? And those you said he spoke to (mature Christians) , how did he speak to them?
You made reference to his word, do you also know that he commands you to kill little children? How many have you killed so far?

3.HE CHASTISES YOU

I can remember some years back whenever i sin it's either He(God) will appear in the dream and gave me a stern warning or He send somebody to me to tell me the dangers and implications of what i'm doing....on one scenario i was carried away i didn't know what came over me i found myself masturbating and after the who shit i went to church that evening only for my pastor to loudly utter these words from the pulpit and i qoute, "There's a young man here who's into the act of masturbation God is warning you to stop it"....after service that evening i was so ashamed of myself and i immediately repented and asked Him for mercy...there are too many instances but will keep it for another day....for those who say masturbation is not a sin, there you have it...dnt ask me where it is in the bible cos it's a SINundecided

Were you the only guy in church that day? Did it occur to you that masturbation is prevalent amongst youths, and so it's bound to occur that The pastor simply took advantage of that fact and just said it?

4.HIS GLORY...
One thing you will experience when you genuinely encounter God is His glory...everything you do will be excellent...you will become an essential commodity like money, generally accepted by everyone...anything you lay your hands on will be prosperous...you will become outstanding amidst your peers...and a lot of transformation will take place in your life both spiritually and physically...you know the story of saul on his way to damascus...see acts 9..

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and even Seun are doing absolutely great without him. Is there any Christian you know doing more well than the above mentioned? Do they believe in God?

5.GOD ANSWERS YOUR PRAYERS SPEEDLY

He answers your prayers speedly cos at that period His eyes are on you and His ears are open to your prayers...He gives you insight whenever you open the bible to study...

Stop spreading fantasy and lies and ignorance , he answers nobody's prayers. Did he save his son when the son asked for help?

N/B, the above is just what i personally have experienced since i came to know HIM...i have more experiences tho but that will be a story for another...i'm sure those who have genuinely encountered God can relate to this, i'm so sure about that...
Stop this genuine whatever. The Israelites according to the Bible are the only children of God as stated in the Bible , yet they are not Christians.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Elviswhite0007: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Verified, God is all we need to keep us going. Yes Islam and Christianity, we are all created by God and and what follows is personal. I mean how u see the next person beside u is what matters, see the person with love, respect and as yourself then we will never misunderstand each other. Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
philfearon:

What do you mean by his presence goes everywhere before you? What of those killed by Boko Haram right in his Church? He didn't think it wise to warn them before the explosion?

Has he spoken to you before? And those you said he spoke to (mature Christians) , how did he speak to them?
You made reference to his word, do you also know that he commands you to kill little children? How many have you killed so far?

Were you the only guy in church that day? Did it occur to you that masturbation is prevalent amongst youths, and so it's bound to occur that The pastor simply took advantage of that fact and just said it?

Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and even Seun are doing absolutely great without him. Is there any Christian you know doing more well than the above mentioned? Do they believe in God?

Stop spreading fantasy and lies and ignorance , he answers nobody's prayers. Did he save his son when the son asked for help?

Stop this genuine whatever. The Israelites according to the Bible are the only children of God as stated in the Bible , yet they are not Christians.
Bro abegi, park one sideundecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
K9blunt:

Hahahahaha? all these atheist, may God open your eyes ijn, amen...this is just a clue to what i 've personally experienced with God....i dnt need to convince you cos you won't contribute or help me spiritually in anyway....thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Robinhood477:
bro. can u help me.
I'm willing if i can.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
You don't want you people's fraud to be exposed abi?
But that's why we are here.
It will be wise for you to reply what i posted, not recoil to your normal hiding when the simple truth is bared to your face. You should start facing the real truth in front of you, instead of making reference to things and stuffs you have no credible evidence whatever to defend!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
philfearon:
You don't want you people's fraud to be exposed abi? But that's why we are here.
Hahahahaha...ok, thanks and bye.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by MrHenshaw: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
usmanktg2:
Anytime am reading about Christianity, I always see clear and close similarities to Islam, spiritually wise. I wonder why we see each other as stern enemies.

They are not enemies,they are rivals but you are on point.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Audray(f): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Said the guy that encountered God.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Kasnel: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
realmindz:
Christians suffer from Schizophrenia.

Especially the ones fighting spiritual forces nd shooting spirit arrows should get tested for extreme cases of paranoid schizophrenia

We have been blessed by this thread and worships of today, and here you are ready to to be used to take away our blessings. But, we are wise and strictly refuse to condescend to your low level of thinking. (For we are not ignorant of Satan devices....).

2 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Audray(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kasnel:

We have been blessed by this thread and worships of today, and here you are ready to to be used to take away our blessings. But, we are wise and strictly refuse to condescend to your low level of thinking. (For we are not ignorant of Satan devices....).
Said the paranoid schizophrenic.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Audray(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kasnel:

Said the paranoid schizophrenic guy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by philfearon(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Hahahahaha...ok, thanks and bye.
Is that not what you do best, run?
Run. Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Stop living a life of lies and lying just to portray that you are a Christian...or genuine Christian as you claim!
All this later day churches goers claiming to be genuine!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by mabea: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
You operate in supernatural wisdom
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Audray:
Said the guy that encountered God.
Yep, it annoys me when i see these"atheist" doubting God's existenceundecided…what i wrote upthere is just a clue amidst my many encounters with HIM...This is just a faceless forum that's why i can't do much...i have loads of evidence on what i wrote upthere...i pray God arrest them one day.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by mabea: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
MrHenshaw:

They are not enemies,they are rivals but you are on point.
christianity and islam has no comparison and are not rivals.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Audray(f): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:
Yep, it annoys me when i see these"atheist" doubting God's existenceundecided…what i wrote upthere is just a clue amidst my many encounters with HIM...This is just a faceless forum that's why i can't do much...i have loads of evidence on what i wrote upthere...i pray God arrest them one day.
Said a very confused guy.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
philfearon:

Is that not what you do best, run?
Run. Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Stop living a life of lies and lying just to portray that you are a Christian...or genuine Christian as you claim!
All this later day churches goers claiming to be genuine!
Bro, i owe you no explanation as i can't prove nothing to you on here...meet me offline let me convert you from atheism to a God carrier....trust me i will make you retrace your words if you meet me offline....on a serious note trust me on that...i've won alot of your type....i will take you to God and hand you over to Him, He knows what to do with you....remember saul/paul?, he was an atheist like you but he later wrote the most important books of the new testamentundecided, i just wish we can meet of here cool...that's all i 've got to tell you.
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by guyla: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
You will receive boldness
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
usmanktg2:
Anytime am reading about Christianity, I always see clear and close similarities to Islam, spiritually wise. I wonder why we see each other as stern enemies.

There is no similarity between being called a Christian and being a Muslim. While the letter live and practice peace and humility, the former claim to be peaceful buh are neva peaceful.

Muslims believe that Jesus Christ is a special kind of prophet who was miracle born, who had the power to do somany things including raising the dead, yet they don't believe He died and rose again and considered Mohammed who had non of these virtue aside from marrying many wives and fighting superior over Him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by realmindz: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kasnel:

Paranoid Schizophrenia

see a doctor.

no one is using anybody to fight anybody
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Prince16: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
firstking01:

2.GOD SPEAKS TO YOU...

*Audibly speaking...this one is for a spiritually mature christian .

*Through His servants...

I concur with all u've said. Kindly give instances how u experienced d bolded.
Thanks
[/quote]
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by Prince16: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
usmanktg2:
Anytime am reading about Christianity, I always see clear and close similarities to Islam, spiritually wise. I wonder why we see each other as stern enemies .

Once d person accepts dt Jesus Christ is the son of God, then we begin to see d similarity or else, they are poles apart!
Re: 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... by ExInferis(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Another delusional snake oil salesman high on weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya Of Mfm Place Embargo On Wearing Of Trouser By Female To Church / Jesus Was Hung In A Tree - Not A Cross! / Bill To Regulate Preaching In Kaduna: CAN Kicks As JNI Supports It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.