Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here (4980 Views)

NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / NYSC Date Of Birth Issues / How To Correct NYSC Date Of Birth Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Are you having a date of birth issue while doing your online registration and you have not submitted your registration?

Put your log in details here and let's help you solve it.

Contact hephhemcomputers@gmail.com
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2016
You can call, sms, WhatsApp or mail me ASAP
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Bestie0309(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:
You can call, sms, WhatsApp or mail me ASAP

I have submitted mine. Can I still call
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bestie0309:

I have submitted mine. Can I still call

Take your primary school certificate that shows your age, bio data you filled when admitted and first bank DOB pin to your school student affairs officer. He'll be the one to forward it to NYSC on your behalf
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Let’s show you how to do NYSC change of date of birth online without visiting any office. We understand that many prospective corps members have missed a few steps in their online application for call-up and now wondering if they will have to face issues of over age, maybe even when they are not up to thirty (30) years which is the specified age limit for National Youth Service in Nigeria.....

The steps to change your date of birth after registration to the date of birth submitted for your WAEC registration are:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by clicking on ‘Resume Registration’ link on this NYSC registration portal.
3. This will present your dashboard to you
4. Click on change date of birth menu. A new page will popup for you
5. Fill the form and submit your entries
Note:

> Only WAEC Verification PIN bought from first bank can be used on the NYSC portal.
> Each candidate must buy PIN with single subscription at 300 naira only.
> PIN with more than 1 subscription is not acceptable on the NYSC platform.
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by fesofesong: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another question here in case the person did not use WAEC if it use NECO... Answer need asap
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Tibz47(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
i can't see change date of birth menu . please help me out
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Adeboye99: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pls, I hv serious issues wit d class of degree.
Error: second class lower was on NYSC portal
CORRECT: it should be Second class upper. Nd hv met wt d students affairs in which I was told they will forward d complain to NYSC email for d correction. Pls, Can I still continue wit d registration or I should wait after d ratification? Pls, I need urgent answer becos, time is going moreover,B4 all d best centers have filled up
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
It works for both
fesofesong:
Another question here in case the person did not use WAEC if it use NECO... Answer need asap
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Hephhemcomputer: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tibz47:
i can't see change date of birth menu . please help me out
It will appear when the network is favourable. No need to panic
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by Samjr(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
The first Bank branch I went to turned me down... please what do I do my younger sis is on my neck?
Hephhemcomputer:
Let’s show you how to do NYSC change of date of birth online without visiting any office. We understand that many prospective corps members have missed a few steps in their online application for call-up and now wondering if they will have to face issues of over age, maybe even when they are not up to thirty (30) years which is the specified age limit for National Youth Service in Nigeria.....

The steps to change your date of birth after registration to the date of birth submitted for your WAEC registration are:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by clicking on ‘Resume Registration’ link on this NYSC registration portal.
3. This will present your dashboard to you
4. Click on change date of birth menu. A new page will popup for you
5. Fill the form and submit your entries
Note:

> Only WAEC Verification PIN bought from first bank can be used on the NYSC portal.
> Each candidate must buy PIN with single subscription at 300 naira only.
> PIN with more than 1 subscription is not acceptable on the NYSC platform.
Re: Date Of Birth Issues Will Be Resolved Here by layi(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2021
NYSC exemption certicate issued 10yrs ago.
Date and month of DOB were interchanged (error from school or NYSC..i dont know). I was sent a certificate with wrong dob (11/05 instead of 05/11). Both the real DOB and the error qualified for exemption as at the time of issuing the certificate 15/11 though.

Never taken the issue serious until now cuz i need to apply for some stuff and the dob mismatch wit other documents is giving me headache.

Can anything still be done?

(1) (Reply)

Corper Wee: Earn Extra Income In Addition To Your Allowee / Picture Of NYSC Girls Fighting Hard. / Life At Nysc Camp Kubwa,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.